Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Is he ready?

Legend123
    Jobber
    Jobber

Is he ready? Empty Is he ready?

Post by Legend123 Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:51 pm

As the camera rolls at backstage

Master King is warming up

As Caroline Holmes approaches Master King

Caroline Holmes: Excuse me Master King can I take your time to address your match for the academy Championship match.

Master King: Yes Caroline, you need not need to ask me about my match tonight, Last week I won the battle royal to go one on one with Smokey but it turned out to be a triple tread match, Last week it was Storydr who got eliminated first in that match but he still got a opportunity at the title, now tell me is that fair.

Caroline Holmes: Now it can't be changed but will you be ready tonight.

Master King: I am ready from last week, I am ready from the time when everybody in the staple center supported me, they gave me hope, they gave me motivation to win that match last week, they chanted my name as I was last one standing tall in ring with blood dripping down my face, Today I have the opportunity to be a champion and I am gonna do what I am good at in that ring.

Caroline Holmes: Thank you Master King for letting us have your time.

Master King shakes his head and smiles as he leaves as he sings the song:
    Yeah, You could be the greatest
    You can be the best
    You can be the King Kong banging on your chest
    You could beat the world
    You could beat the war
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Is he ready? Empty Re: Is he ready?

Post by DORADO Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:33 pm

---------------------------------

As the camera rolls at backstage

Master King is warming up

As Caroline Holmes approaches Master King

Caroline Holmes: Excuse me Master King can I take your time to address your match for the academy Championship match.

Master King: Yes Caroline, you need not need to ask me about my match tonight, Last week I won the battle royal to go one on one with Smokey but it turned out to be a triple tread match, Last week it was Storydr who got eliminated first in that match but he still got a opportunity at the title, now tell me is that fair.

Caroline Holmes: Now it can't be changed but will you be ready tonight.

Master King: I am ready from last week, I am ready from the time when everybody in the staple center supported me, they gave me hope, they gave me motivation to win that match last week, they chanted my name as I was last one standing tall in ring with blood dripping down my face, Today I have the opportunity to be a champion and I am gonna do what I am good at in that ring.

Caroline Holmes: Thank you Master King for letting us have your time.

Master King shakes his head and smiles as he leaves as he sings the song:
    Yeah, You could be the greatest
    You can be the best
    You can be the King Kong banging on your chest
    You could beat the world
    You could beat the war

--------
    -------------
    -----

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:47 pm