Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Vengence at Mist

Legend123
    Jobber
    Jobber

Vengence at Mist Empty Vengence at Mist

Post by Legend123 Tue May 22, 2018 12:48 pm

Camera is showing Backstage where Caroline Holmes is standing to interview Master King

Caroline Holmes: What feeling you are having Master King to have your rematch for the academy championship tonight.

Master King: A rematch for the academy title, a rematch is facing the opponent in one on one showdown again not facing him in a triple treat match, DS Blaze is like a obstacle between me and Randy Walker.

Caroline Holmes : How do you feel after your lost last week and what is your strategy tonight.

Master King: Felt terrible after I lost my title, UMW universe was voting for Randy Walker to win but that's fine, Randy Walker was a better man that night he pinned me and won the title, UMW Universe energy helped Randy Walker to win, And I know UMW Universe wants me to win the UMW Academy Championship to increase the fuel for the Rivalry between Me and Randy Walker.

UMW fans chants Master King and Randy Walker.

Master King Continues

Master King: Tonight I am gonna come for that title Randy and Dorado Made the biggest mistake for making it a triple treat match because they will be one more victim of Master King brutality and One more thing if you don't believe I will win the match then you are living in a false world because I am just started my legacy in UMW.

Master King walks away
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Vengence at Mist Empty Re: Vengence at Mist

Post by Blaze Andrews Tue May 22, 2018 9:31 pm

OOC: Master/Legend, do you want a particular colour code for your "text" lines, or are you fine with whatever colour?
    Legend123
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post by Legend123 Wed May 23, 2018 8:03 am

i AM FINE With any colour
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Vengence at Mist Empty Made show ready (Slightly eddited)

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed May 23, 2018 10:13 pm

------------------------

Vengence at Mist Backst10

Camera is showing Backstage where Caroline Holmes is standing to interview Master King.

Vengence at Mist Caroli10

Caroline Holmes: What feeling you are having Master King to have your rematch for the academy championship tonight.

Vengence at Mist Master10

Master King: A rematch for the academy title, a rematch is facing the opponent in one on one showdown again not facing him in a triple treat match, DS Blaze is like a obstacle between me and Randy Walker.

Caroline Holmes : How do you feel after your lost last week and what is your strategy tonight.

Master King: Felt terrible after I lost my title, UMW universe was voting for Randy Walker to win but that's fine, Randy Walker was a better man that night he pinned me and won the title, UMW Universe energy helped Randy Walker to win, And I know UMW Universe wants me to win the UMW Academy Championship to increase the fuel  for the Rivalry between Me and Randy Walker.

UMW fans chants Master King and Randy Walker.

Master King Continues.

Master King: Tonight I am gonna come for that title Randy and Dorado Made the biggest mistake for making it a triple treat match because they will be one more victim of Master King brutality and One more thing if you don't believe I will win the match then you are living in a false world because I am just started my legacy in UMW.

Master King walks away.

------------
    -----------
    ----

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:33 pm