Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Are you all ready?

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Are you all ready? Empty Are you all ready?

Post by DORADO Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:10 pm

-----------------------------

Are you all ready? Ringsi10

Alex Fuller: What a show, now we know who is gonna be in the Pay Per View.

Mike O'Donnell: Well, we need to wait to know who is gonna face Little Bear for the Hardcore Championship, I don't care to much about the Academy Title.

Suddenly the Titantron lights up showing Negan in front the camera.

Are you all ready? Negan10

Negan: I heard some wrestlers saying that I should go to the UMW show's roster, but they don't know that i stayed here for a reason, I don't appreciate they saying that kind of stuff, also you saw me here, every night, making all the wrestlers in Academy stronger than ever, one example is Master King.

Alex Fuller: He is part of the Tag Team Champions so... there always are people who will talk about him.

Mike O'Donnell: Losing against someone doesn't mean that making him stronger.

Alex Fuller: You know what happened in both matches Master King was lucky win.

Mike O'Donnell: You are right, at least in this case, because it was Little Bear who gives him the victory.

Negan: You all don't know nothing about my plans... if I let my partner leave Academy, was for a reason, now he told me that there are some guys who think they are gonna rule in UMW, well they are wrong and we are gonna show them why, so... We are gonna face them in Savage Night!!!

The Titantron fades to black.

---------------
    ----------
    ---

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:59 am