Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Ready to "Bear" claws

Bear
    Bear
    Jobber
    Jobber

Ready to "Bear" claws Empty Ready to "Bear" claws

Post by Bear Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:46 pm

[EARLIER THIS WEEK]

[At the Gym]

The Camera Crew arrives to a local gym, located nearby the UMW arena. A couple of people can be found focusing on their cardio by the running equipment, but most of the crowd has taken attention to the slow but loud pounding of the heavy bag. Upon closer inspection, the crew finally gets an eye on Little Bear in the gym, looking more serious than before, and without a drop of honey to be found on his person. One of the gym's trainers approaches the focused Bear.

Gym Trainer: "Umm sir, you're not allowed to use...those..."

Little Bear pauses, still in fighting position with fists wrapped in what looks like thick steel chain links. Two heavy bags are already laying flat on the ground, beaten, battered, torn, and overall, obliterated. Without losing an ounce of intensity, Bear glares towards the trainer's direction without moving a muscle. The two share an intimidating moment of silence before the trainer backs down. He knows there is no stopping this beast in this moment.

Gym Trainer: "I'll just bill you later..."

The trainer walks away almost sheepishly as the Bear returns to throwing punches with the weighted chains still wrapped around his hands.

After recording a few combinations, UMW's own Caroline Holmes appears from the crowd and approaches Little Bear with hopes that he's in a speaking mood.

Caroline Holmes: "Those look like some brutal punches. Are you debuting a new weapon for the ring tonight?"

Little Bear throws a few more blows before finally launching the heavy bag off of it's chains with an impressive final straight. Knowing that he no longer has an excuse to ignore the interview, Bear turns to Caroline as he begins to unwrap his chains.

Little Bear: "Not quite."

Bear grunts a giggle.

Little Bear: "I do like the idea, but these chains are strictly for training."

Little Bear finishes undoing the chains, and drops them to the floor with the loud THUD.

Little Bear: "I have been putting some deep thoughts into how I need to approach Neegan later on this week, and I started thinking that I needed to grow used to attacking my foes with increased weights, and with metal connecting me to my foes instead of just my fist. As Hardcore champion, I'm expected to be extreme. I'm expected to push the boundries between what is wrestling, and what is simply war. I'm going to be using chairs, stairs, ladders, maybe even throw an announcing table at someone if need be, and if my fist arent used to there being something in between them and their targets, then not only do I risk landing a weaker hit, but I also risk injuring myself in the process..."

As if on queue, Little Bear grabs the bucket of ice he kept nearby the heavy bags. He balls his hands into a fist, and submerges his fist into the ice. A sizzle could be heard from the bucket as Bear lets off a painful sounding moan.

Caroline Holmes: "Woah. Are you okay?!"

Little Bear: "...Yes. Recovery...is just a part...of the training process. If you don't mind, I'd rather do this part on my own."

Caroline Holmes: "Okay, just don't push yourself too hard..."

As Caroline Holmes and the camera crew turn to leave Bear to his recovery, one of the cameras catches Caroline muttering "Darn, I forgot to ask about the match this week!" The crew however respects the Bear's wishes, and continue to leave the gym. The gym trainer tries to approach the group.

Gym Trainer: "So about those bags..."

Caroline Holmes: "Send the complaint to DORADO. We need to go now."
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Ready to "Bear" claws Empty Re: Ready to "Bear" claws

Post by DORADO Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:01 am

RP edited and uploaded

---------------------------

A prerecorded video starts playing in the Titantron.

Ready to "Bear" claws Gym10

The Camera Crew arrives to a local gym, located nearby the UMW arena. A couple of people can be found focusing on their cardio by the running equipment, but most of the crowd has taken attention to the slow but loud pounding of the heavy bag. Upon closer inspection, the crew finally gets an eye on Little Bear in the gym, looking more serious than before, and without a drop of honey to be found on his person. One of the gym's trainers approaches the focused Bear.

Gym Trainer: "Umm sir, you're not allowed to use...those..."

Little Bear pauses, still in fighting position with fists wrapped in what looks like thick steel chain links. Two heavy bags are already laying flat on the ground, beaten, battered, torn, and overall, obliterated. Without losing an ounce of intensity, Bear glares towards the trainer's direction without moving a muscle. The two share an intimidating moment of silence before the trainer backs down. He knows there is no stopping this beast in this moment.

Gym Trainer: "I'll just bill you later..."

The trainer walks away almost sheepishly as the Bear returns to throwing punches with the weighted chains still wrapped around his hands.

After recording a few combinations, UMW's own Caroline Holmes appears from the crowd and approaches Little Bear with hopes that he's in a speaking mood.

Caroline Holmes: "Those look like some brutal punches. Are you debuting a new weapon for the ring tonight?"

Little Bear throws a few more blows before finally launching the heavy bag off of it's chains with an impressive final straight. Knowing that he no longer has an excuse to ignore the interview, Bear turns to Caroline as he begins to unwrap his chains.

Little Bear: "Not quite."

Bear grunts a giggle.

Little Bear: "I do like the idea, but these chains are strictly for training."

Little Bear finishes undoing the chains, and drops them to the floor with the loud THUD.

Little Bear: "I have been putting some deep thoughts into how I need to approach Neegan later on this week, and I started thinking that I needed to grow used to attacking my foes with increased weights, and with metal connecting me to my foes instead of just my fist. As Hardcore champion, I'm expected to be extreme. I'm expected to push the boundries between what is wrestling, and what is simply war. I'm going to be using chairs, stairs, ladders, maybe even throw an announcing table at someone if need be, and if my fist arent used to there being something in between them and their targets, then not only do I risk landing a weaker hit, but I also risk injuring myself in the process..."

As if on queue, Little Bear grabs the bucket of ice he kept nearby the heavy bags. He balls his hands into a fist, and submerges his fist into the ice. A sizzle could be heard from the bucket as Bear lets off a painful sounding moan.

Caroline Holmes: "Woah. Are you okay?!"

Little Bear: "...Yes. Recovery...is just a part...of the training process. If you don't mind, I'd rather do this part on my own."

Caroline Holmes: "Okay, just don't push yourself too hard..."

As Caroline Holmes and the camera crew turn to leave Bear to his recovery, one of the cameras catches Caroline muttering "Darn, I forgot to ask about the match this week!" The crew however respects the Bear's wishes, and continue to leave the gym. The gym trainer tries to approach the group.

Gym Trainer: "So about those bags..."

Caroline Holmes: "Send the complaint to DORADO. We need to go now."

--------
    -------------------------
    --------

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:46 am