Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Shattering Gold

AnJaChGeWh
    AnJaChGeWh
    LowCard
    LowCard

Shattering Gold Empty Shattering Gold

Post by AnJaChGeWh Wed May 23, 2018 11:18 pm

Shattering Gold Ringsi10

The lights go out in the arena

I've come for you, Dorado

The lights flicker on and off

The meaning is why am i here Dorado

The titantron shows Dorados office

Shattering Gold Dorado11

This Is the end of you Dorado

The camera pans up wards where Anjach is On the ceiling

Shattering Gold Anjach10

You can never expect me to believe this joke of a man, I was sent as a missionary to reclaim this title, and for what, To face himself a month later. Anjach Jumps upon Dorado's Desk, The time of coruption is over Dorado, You may see me as a threat towards this precious company, but I have the upper hand, THIS WILL NOT STAND.

Anjach Picks up some documents that were left on the table.

Well I seem to have found something quite useful,

The sounds of trembling can be heard inside on of the closets.

Well what do we have here, Anjach procedes to run through the door scaring the living daylights out off the security guard, Hmm why are you in here then

Shattering Gold Smith10

I'm suppose to be looking after the room.

In the closet?

Well I heard something and went to check what it was.

Well, You've not done a great job you let me in here, and let me get away with some precious documents.

wait you did what now?

Anjach slams the Guards head against the wall, proceding to drag him upon dorados desk

Just one thing before I leave

Anjach Grabs his Glorious Dwarven Hammer from the large pocket in his trenchcoat then slams it straight into the guards gut but also shattering the table with one strike.

Hmm, who would have thought it would be this easy, as he walks towards the door, Kaia enters the room.

Shattering Gold Kaia10

Um What are you doing in here, as she pears past to the damaged table with the guard put through it then turns towards the closet which has been busted open, then turns back towards Anjachgewh, Well?

Anjachgewh Grunts Well this is awarkward, As Anjach picks his hammer up and swings it at Kaia sending her backwards into the wall. No witnesses Hun, Anjachgwh then drags the unconcious body into the office while snacting the keys from her then locking the office acting like nothing happened.Then realising theres been a cameraman following him this entire time, I SAID NO WITNESSES. As the footage cuts off.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Shattering Gold Empty Show Ready (moderately edited)

Post by Blaze Andrews Thu May 24, 2018 9:15 pm

------------------------

Shattering Gold Ringsi10

The lights go out in the arena.

???: I've come for you, Dorado

The lights flicker on and off.

???: The meaning is why am i here Dorado

The titantron shows Dorado's office.

Shattering Gold Dorado11

???: This Is the end of you Dorado

The camera pans up wards where Anjach is On the ceiling.

Shattering Gold Anjach10

Anjachgwh: You can never expect me to believe this joke of a man, I was sent as a missionary to reclaim this title, and for what, To face himself a month later. (Anjach Jumps upon Dorado's DeskThe time of coruption is over Dorado, You may see me as a threat towards this precious company, but I have the upper hand, THIS WILL NOT STAND.

Anjach Picks up some documents that were left on the table.

Anjachgwh: Well I seem to have found something quite useful,

The sounds of trembling can be heard inside on of the closets.

Anjachgwh: Well what do we have here,(Anjach procedes to run through the door scaring the living daylights out off the security guard), Hmm why are you in here then

Shattering Gold Smith10

Smith: I'm suppose to be looking after the room.

Anjachgwh: In the closet?

Smith: Well I heard something and went to check what it was.

Anjachgwh: Well, You've not done a great job you let me in here, and let me get away with some precious documents.

Smith: Wait you did what now?

Anjach slams the guard's head against the wall, proceeding to drag him upon Dorado's desk

Anjachgwh: Just one thing before I leave

Anjach Grabs his Glorious Dwarven Hammer from the large pocket in his trenchcoat then slams it straight into the guards gut but also shattering the table with one strike.

Anjachgwh: Hmm, who would have thought it would be this easy, (as he walks towards the door, Kaia enters the room.)

Shattering Gold Kaia10

Kaia: Um What are you doing in here, (as she pears past to the damaged table with the guard put through it then turns towards the closet which has been busted open, then turns back towards Anjachgewh), Well?

(Anjachgewh Grunts) Anjachgewh : Well this is awkward, (As Anjach picks his hammer up and swings it at Kaia sending her backwards into the wall.No witnesses Hun, (Anjachgwh then drags the unconscious body into the office while snatching the keys from her then locking the office acting like nothing happened.Then realising there's been a cameraman following him this entire time), I SAID NO WITNESSES. As the footage cuts off.

------------
    -----------
    ----

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:34 pm