Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Ready for battle

LillianaS
    LillianaS

Ready for battle Empty Ready for battle

Post by LillianaS Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:19 pm

Ready for battle Dressi10

The camera focuses on the locker room door, without warning the door swings open as Lilliana runs out of the room in a steady jog.
    Ready for battle Lillia10
    Lilliana is dressed up in her ring attire. Under her jacket you see a Dorado  shirt on  Ready for battle Th310
    Ready for battle 2rzz5910

She looks into the camera as she jogs down the corridor and begins to shadowbox through the hallway.

Lilliana finally speaks in a eerily calm voice: " Today is the day I begin my new fight. I know the obstacles in front of me are meant to stop anyone, but I am just not anyone. I respect my opponent tonight. He is a man of great stature and irrefuteable honor. Once I step inside that ring, I do not envy him and he should prepare to go through war."

She goes silent as we turn the corner and she goes past a series of fans then a smile comes across her lips as she waves.

She speaks again- "These fans are the greatest on this planet and they deserve only the best performances from us. Their energy fuels my soul and keeps me moving forward even after I should have stayed down. I expect to be knocked down that will happen, but the only crime is if you don't get back up and fight even harder."

Ready for battle Backst10

They approach the backstage area and you can feel her intensity rise as she passes the GM and several members of management.

Lilliana grimaces then says " These are the people that think they run this show, most of them are good hard working people that want to please the fans. There are a few just out to line their own pocket book and try to benefit off of the hard work of others. Those few seem to enjoy disrespecting those who have laid the groundwork here at UMW. They know who they are and I am not scared of you."

She walks up to the entrance way waiting for her music to hit and shadowboxes.

Lilliana looks back as the music blares.

She screams; " UMW Here I come lets get this fight started!"
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Ready for battle Empty Re: Ready for battle

Post by DORADO Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:19 am

Rp edited and uploaded

------------------------

Ready for battle Dressi10

The camera focuses on the locker room door, without warning the door swings open as Lilliana runs out of the room in a steady jog.
    Ready for battle Lillia10
    Lilliana is dressed up in her ring attire. Under her jacket you see a Dorado  shirt on  Ready for battle Th310
    Ready for battle 2rzz5910

She looks into the camera as she jogs down the corridor and begins to shadowbox through the hallway.

Lilliana finally speaks in a eerily calm voice: " Today is the day I begin my new fight. I know the obstacles in front of me are meant to stop anyone, but I am just not anyone. I respect my opponent tonight. He is a man of great stature and irrefuteable honor. Once I step inside that ring, I do not envy him and he should prepare to go through war."

She goes silent as we turn the corner and she goes past a series of fans then a smile comes across her lips as she waves.

She speaks again- "These fans are the greatest on this planet and they deserve only the best performances from us. Their energy fuels my soul and keeps me moving forward even after I should have stayed down. I expect to be knocked down that will happen, but the only crime is if you don't get back up and fight even harder."

Ready for battle Backst10

They approach the backstage area and you can feel her intensity rise as she passes the GM and several members of management.

Lilliana grimaces then says " These are the people that think they run this show, most of them are good hard working people that want to please the fans. There are a few just out to line their own pocket book and try to benefit off of the hard work of others. Those few seem to enjoy disrespecting those who have laid the groundwork here at UMW. They know who they are and I am not scared of you."

She walks up to the entrance way waiting for her music to hit and shadowboxes.

Lilliana looks back as the music blares.

She screams; " UMW Here I come lets get this fight started!"

-------------
    -
    ------------

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:33 am