Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline

Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:05 am

Hi Friends
    as the title,and if our Boss Dorado will agree, i'd like to create a little show in the Show.
    With some stuff based on books by Miss Rowling (you know...the silly Harry Potter) and many other ideas.

For Start...here what i need and some ideas for start (details will appear later if idea is appreciated)

- Lord Voldemort(+ Hodor) and his Death Eaters (DE) : me + others 3 would be perfect....we obviously are the Evil and do evil things...we r despicable and incorrect...our Goal is kick out the Good away from the Fed.
    Main public dislike us....even if there are those supporting us....that come to the Arena masked as death eater or with T-Shirt with my face....with written "Join the Evil" or something like this.
    I ve in mind incorrect things ....and other thing very evil (in example : imagine a Death Eater that gets with despice an icecream by a child by public...and his father get slapped for defending his son....and in the show after,let be there a Face Wrestler (with the same child)...and imagine the rest!....internal storyline : a race between all the death eaters...at the whom is more evil...at the whom more is near to the DarkLord...and stuff like this

-Phoenix Order (PO) : Needing a charismatic Face Leader + other 3 would be perfect...they simply defend the Good and fight agaist the Evil....their goal is defeat the Evil and defend the Good inside the Fed...internal storyline : They are good and correct : but a great paradox borns inside them....like : "the question is to be sometimes incorrect because the Evil must be defeated at every cost or be always correct because the Good must always triumph?"....so inside the PO there will be this great paradox to be developed....so we ll have PO-evil (that support the idea "evil must always be defeated at every cost) and PO-good (that support the other line...."good and only good we must be")

-Tweeners : at least 2....one that starts in DE and the other in PO.....and they change more times part during season...with big double-play and other stuff...so needing a tweener with evil attitude and a tweener with good attitude....but both for sure evil bastard liars!!
    Sometimes they fight for their own part...others they ll switch or plotting together...others time they wont care about anyone....

I will think about main ideas and most of stuff.....so this offer is also for those dont like care about RPing and wanna let me do the work....I ve only a matter : my english is crap so i need my idea getting translated in suitable english......but no matters about the rest!

Obviously....every idea is more than welcomed!
    And a lot of special effects...me hoping we have good designer

Appoint here if u interested

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Darksi10

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Re: Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Resume (me keeping this edited with new joiners in DWS....so we ll have an idea of what is needed)

Death Eaters

Lord Voldemort (+Hodor)
    Barnaboink
    Lenin
    death eater 3 (Hanzo?)
    death eater 4

Phoenix Order

Face 1 -(Leader)
    Face 2
    Face 3
    Face 4

Tweener couple

Legend123 ?? (he liked idea and wonder if he wanna appoint....in case i put ??)-Tweener-heel
    place 2 Tweener-face

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Re: Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:29 am

Me trying convince my actual Stable partners (Dark Side) to be my group of Death Eater...lets see

BARNABOINK (now in other fed with contract expiring soon) : he is the most faithful DE of the Darklord...he also is the officil tag partner of the Darklord...and the one that more slaps Hodor...he always do evil jokes to other death eaters...but also more evil for the enemies...he likes laugh in sadic way

HANZO The fierce Dragon...he is the only to dislike the incorrect behaviours...he always think that the Evil must yeah prevail but always with a kind of Bushido Code...he acts as an old knight...but of the Evil...he very rarely slaps Hodor : because he considers Hodor a weak....and the Dragon fights only agaist Strongs,  because he is warrior of ancient Code

Lenin (now no contract) : He always fight for People....and the Dark Mind of Voldemort convinced him that Faces represent the Capitalism....and they call us the Evil because capitalist Media say like this..The end justifies the means!! this is the real mind of Lenin
    The Darklord often has to convince him that the DE fight only for the good of people while PO are the rich luxory guys,but in truth the DarkLord fights only for his own power...Lenin never slaps Hodor because he consider him a poor guy of the People,often poored by Evil capitalist System

Squad DE could be fixed....even if,to be true, another one (the last) monster evil death-eater would be very welcomed

The Wizard (or the Dark Wizard...me)
    The Clown (Barnaboink)
    The Comrade (Lenin)
    The Dragon (Hanzo)
    The Stupid (Hodor...watch my bio...invented caracther)

Would be perfect get another very heel (that may race with the Clown to get attention by the Darklord,and also to who is the more evil between these 2)....if only Bellatrix would not be lost (today 9/12/17 dont see he logged by a week).."she" could be the Bitch

Lets see

Now needing Face Crew...or Phoenix Order (PO) you know
    And a tweener (more with a face attitude but still bastard liar)
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:10 pm

Otherwise : Plan B

Lenin -total face- is the charismatic leader by Phoenix Order...and then hoping find an Heel to sub him in DE

EDIT : No Plan B...Lenin will be Heel....with me trying convincing him that PO/Faces represent the evil Capitalism....with their luxory,their cars,their jewelries and their always perfect hair and dresses...

Lenin never slaps Hodor because he considers him a poor silly man of the People
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lord Voldemort Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:21 pm

So the peeps can decide better if join here or less (but could make an NPC's Face team...even if wouldnt be the same!)...here a great resume of what i was thinking about

We ll keep the storyline active for about 6 shows during the entire season...keeping an open-end so to be continued...if the idea is liked

Actors :
    DE : Death Eaters (the Heel Group)
    hoping : Lord Voldemort,(Hodor),Barnaboink,Lenin,Hanzo,Heel5 (still to decide)
    PO : Phoenix Order (the Face Group)
    TF : the Tweener with face attitude
    TH : the Tweener with heel attitude

Every Act is obviously a Show...this is just the mainly idea...for details there will be time..just to show u

1st act : introduction
    To introduce us in the first appearence is one of the most difficult things...Me ,Lenin and Barna are new in the Fed...so maybe we could make it off by the ring...everything in the background :
    Maybe starting with an interview with the PO Leader...that is worried for the Heel scum comming
    Then we could put that Barnaboink makes him an evil fun joke...and ending with Lenin hitting him
    But the PO resists,so i help Lenin and our opponents run away...Here our Hanzo complains a bit because hasnt been a fair match (just to start to put some personality)...Hodor says something stupid and our Heel5 slaps him...and this is our introduction,maybe putting a little interview with me saying the Heel is coming and all the fans should join the Evil (silly things like this..you know)

2nd act : join the evil :
    Me going in the ring with another DE...and start to arguing with whole public in Arena...here appears the Dark Mark and we start to scream "join the evil"...big caos in arena...peeps of public many are vs us,little with us.....something to add...and in the end come 2 PO and all ends in a tag match...we could introduce here the 2 Tweeners...and maybe make them join the match in some way...we ll see

3rd act : Phoenix Order
    : united we stand to defend vs Evil....introducing them and then make a tag matches between us and them...obviusly if we dont find interested Face people,all of this could be modified

4th act : tweener and their bad doubleplay....another match with them involved in some way....we could put here the child (named Harry) in public getting matters with us DE...we could put an DE that gets off by his hands the icecream...and then slaps the father...at the end,leader of PO launches us a challenge for a stable match

5th act : big match : all organized for the big match...DE vs PO...4 vs 4
    We could put that Hodor wanna helps us and the TF stops him or something like this

6th act : a final royal rumble Another tag match is organized...and while the DE's arrive in the ring, Harry is in the pubblic accompanied by father and also by the PO Leader...we could all ends in a royal rumble in the ring....with Harry Father stopping Hodor to intervene or something like this...and the 2 tweener that this time wont intervene at all

letting some thing suspended....to keep continued for the season after this

Obviusly everything can be modified....its just a line upon which work on

what u think peeps?

Then,if there is space...i would be very happy to add or put 2 more acts
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:45 pm

Barnaboink vs Coulrophobie (Academy Match 1 event)
    [RPG for the match....I could edit during all the days....but at least I ll have some job upon what working on... I could just use normal paper or other files,but I ve matters at PC and internet until at least 20th December and anyway using public fed forum could make someone giving me some ideas....I think every RPG should be developed together all. Target of this 1st event is introduce myself and barnaboink in the fed,making us starting our new dark side order....then we ll so how develope it)
    I vent seen bio by Coulrophobie so for now he ll be a tweeneer with a face attitude

Am on phone so please be patient .....and about my trumpy English i ll surely need some fix but now isn't the moment

On working (keeping edited form here : )
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:38 pm

Coulrophobie is in the background.....he appearing in all videos and he talks in the camera :"HA HA HA someone has told me i ve to face the new dark side coming.....but maybe they wronged place..This is a Wrestling Federation and not a Circus.....A Clown???....what he doing here? HA HA HA"....he still can't finish his words, and all videos frame the face of Barnaboink, the Evil Clown, while laughing in very sadistic way...
    "Where are you!! Where are you!! You fool Clown! Let's fight" screams Coulrophobie while watching it. Barnaboink keeps to laugh...always more sadistic....and Coulrophobie repeats "Where are you Barnaboooooink".....
    Barnaboink becomes serious....his big eyes become also greater....and with a grave voice says "I am BEHIND YOU"
    Suddenly by a door near Coulrophobie,in the background,comes out Barnaboink that hits Coulrophobie with a [barnaboink trademark]
    Coulrophobie is grounded and suffering....all camera frame Barnaboink that start to laugh and than says "Joooooooke"
    In that moment,from the same door, appear the new star of UMW Lord Voldemort followed by a strange masked guy.....Hell yeah this should be Hodor
    Lord Voldemort, with his red eyes pointed on the camera,just says :"I am here because the Evil must triumph......a New Order will be established.....we wanna Evil fans for an also more Evil Crew"
    From Arena many BUUUUUUH from most of public follow his words....Barnaboink entrance music starts to play and he goes until the ring....he keeps laughing and fearing children laughing sadistic in their little faces....Barnaboink enters the ring and starts doing fun stupid jumps for the public....someone start to appreciate it and laugh with him.....and like him
    Lord Voldemort sits in the first line of chairs....and Hodor behind him...."But what has he in his hands ??? Oh my God...it's something like a magic wand and seems he proununcing something weird...Ah ah ah what a stupid guy"

Now entrance of Coulrophobie.....he arriving in the ring and seems still groggy by the previous hit by Barnaboink
    Match can start

[to make us appearing evil and uncorrect by the first time....I advice in the ending Coulrophobie seems prevail and so me joining the ring and hitting Coulrophobie with a AVADA KEDAVRA

Ending with Coulrophobie running away (maybe with help of someone so we ve storyline kept continued again) and us making something other....I ll put here a slap by barnaboink to Hodor for something....working progress
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lord Voldemort Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:59 pm

Lord Voldemort appearence : 1st act : Evil is coming

Alex Fuller :"And Nooooow "
    Mike ODonnel :"And Now what..??..Alex you seem confused tonight"...a little laugh
    Alex Fuller :" No No...watch there Mike...It seems the parking, you see?"
    Mike ODonnel :" Hell Yeah....what is happening??....look there! look there!"
    Alex : "Bah Gawd!! This is the moment you have to say Bah Gawd"
    Mike : "It seems a Skull....and a Snake!...There is a Big Green Skull with a snake around the air there in the parking!! Amazing!!!"

The whole public seems very curious about the thing.....a big OOOOHHH all around the Arena!
    Who is curious...who is excited....who is scared...All look forward the titantron.

A terrific music starts to play
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcaaGmEVs3Y

From the Darkness of the border of the parking.....come 3 guys...two tall guys on the sides, and one tiny quite tall guy in the middle....his red eyes lightneed in the dark.

Alex :"Look!! He is the New Entry Lord Voldemort, with his two guys Hodor and Lenin...oh my God"
    Mike :"Do you think he villain?" .....smiles
    Alex :"Beh.....surely he not a babyface AH AH AH"
    Mike :"Have you ever seen a so much ugly boy?"
    Alex :"Ah Ah i wouldnt talk like this if i were you....He is called Darklord...or the Wizard....or just the Lord....but he has big charisma!"
    Mike :"No doubts!....but for me he just looked too many movies AH AH"

The group is always more close....and a microphone appears there
    Hodor screams "The Darklord is coming!"
    the camera visualizes Lord Voldemort,that says forward Lenin "Slap him! I had to say it"
    Lenin hits Hodor with a violent ear slap......thats goes behind with some painful lament.

Someone in the public starts to smile......someone starts to scream "Lord! Lord! Lord!"

Lord Voldemort goes near to the microphone.....and suddenly all getting silent.....all wanna know what he will say!
    He starts "the Evil is coming!....and me, the Darklord, am here to bring it to ya all....also these my stupid guys are evil......and everybody in Arena has to be evil....I wanna the fathers evil....and their children still more evil muahahaha...the Evil is coming" he screams in the end

In the Arena, none has courage to disagree on that......and who like Lord Voldemort (and arent few) start to scream "Lord is coming..Evil coming!!Lord is coming..Evil coming!!"

The three guys go forward the background....but someone seems to follow them....he hidding, but a figure is behind the group.
    The camera tries to follow him,and suddenly a clown (Coulrophobie) appears in the video "Evil coming ahahaha Evil coming ahahaha" and, from back, he makes Hodor falling down...
    A little kind of smile appears on the face of Lord Voldemort, while public seems appreciate it.
    All four enter the backgroudn and a door closed behind them.

Alex :" You dont see such things every day right Mike?"
    Mike :" You are evil, Alex" laughs

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Lord Voldemort : Act 2 : the interview on the Korab Mountain

Post by Lord Voldemort Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:49 pm

Lord Voldemort : Act 2 : the interview on the Korab Mountain

interviewer : "First Time Ever!!!...Yeah u heard well : this is the first time in all the times that someone can visit the little reign of our Star : Lord Voldemoooooooooort....now let's go!! and May God be with us!"

Camera registering around......it's a little castle on Mountain Korab (Albany)...the athmosphere is all so much dark and grey....also the trees and fields seem lose their usual green.
    Then goes finally on the main Gate...there are 2 terrific snakes at the both sides of it, and the gate seems,magically, opened by itself...

interviewer : "Only the Braves!!...only the braves can join here....really is all so terrific and dark...but yeah we must enter and go!!!...[interviewer looks around with scary face]..only the braves" (he repeats these last words with not much belief..

After the gates, in the dark garden there are many tools for wrestling training...Then the Castle : very very run-down...but proud!!...At the main door appears Hodor

interviewer : " Hi! You should be Hodor!....we are here to talk with Lord Voldemort"
    Hodor :"Stay here....the Lord will come".....and he left guys alone and goes away.

interviewer : "Really really unbelievable!! we are in the Lord Voldemort's Castle....We are the first!..here on the Mountain Korab!! Unbelievable!! [camera registering around] ...he continues "it all so scary...snakes,bones,skulls everywhere".....

Feets from the dark....human feets?...yes maybe.....they coming.....Lord Voldemort Appears
    He sits on his throne of snakes...his eyes are red as ever....clearly seems interviewer has some issues in talking....but after some endless moment, he finds the courage and starts :

interviewer : "Let me say, My Lord, that we are honored to be here,today,in front of you"

Lord Voldemort "You should!! You are still alive muahahahaha"

interviewer : "Coff Coff....[he coughs finding the breath]...the whole World of Wrestling wants to know much more about you, the DarkLord..The Wirzard....or simply the Lord.....you said you wanna bring the Evil everywhere...what you meaning?"

Lord Voldemort "The Evil is me!!...and ME is the Evil!!...much simple! This world is too much full of lies and tricks...I wanna show that only Evil can be the Truth!"

interviewer : "Have you thought about the children? there are many children coming to wrestling shows....is fair they learned to Evil?"

Lord Voldemort " Yeah! this is the main goal! children will grow in a merciless evil world...and ME,the Lord, wanna make them used to it...its a must...its THE must! Children should act as me,with their mates in the school for example : no merci, and using the power to submit all others....because the weakness cant be the way!"

interviewer : "All so clear My Lord! but a fast comment on your mate Lenin please!!...how can be a Man of the People a friend of the Master of Evil?"

Lord Voldemort "The knowledges of the erudite class are useless, and worthless, if arent passed down to the Entire People"

interviewer : "And Your Clown? Coulrophobie neither makes laugh to be true ahaha" (he tries a laugh)

Lord Voldemort "Hell yeah....here also the Clowns are Evil....understood?" and he left

interviewer : "beh...understood....." lord Voldemort is yet away and interviewer is alone in the room....he watches the camera and almost crying says "Mum.....wanna get back home"

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lord Voldemort Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:10 pm

Lord Voldemort Act 3 : an Evil Son for a Stupid Dad

Alex :"Je Je Je Je Je Je" starts to scream in the microphone like a mad
    Mike :"Hey Alex....are you drunk?" replies with laughs
    Alex :"No no drunk No!! But maybe you are sleepy lol.....watch the titan tron now!!"
    On the titan tron appears the face of Lord Voldemort...he seems to be in the backstage....and ready to enter!!
    Mike :"Ohhh i see.....your new Hero is coming"
    Alex :"Evil is coming...you wanted say, right Mike?" replies all excited Alex.

Entrance Music of the DarkLord starts to song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQKWoZFe0E0

And the whole Public in the Arena gets Mad....
    Alex :"Really this guy divides the Public!!! Who disapproves,who blames but many seem really appreciate him....what do you think Mike?"
    Mike :"I say BUUUUUUU"
    Alex :"Bah!! Watch the talent!!"

On the Titan tron the DarkLord enters from the backstage into the Arena....behind him, his proud tagmate Lenin and his silly slave Hodor..."Evil Coming" is the main chant!!
    Now is displayed a child about 7-8 years old, very close to Lord Voldemort, that excited scream "Evil coming" too...The DarkLord watches forward him, very satisfied

Alex :"What a lovely child Ah Ah Ah...but his father doesnt seem to appreciate much"
    Near to him, on the titan tron appears the father of the child while blaming and trying stopping his son by celebrating the Dark Wizard!

Now the face of Lord Voldemort.....he stopped to walk forward the Ring,he seems very angry watching forward the very close sketch....he going forward the child and his father now!

Alex :"Ohhh what he doing what he doing!!"
    Lord Voldemort slaps the father, that falls down immediatly stunned....and then,watch the child in the eyes and scream "Now Slap him! Prove me you are enough Evil...slap him now!!"

Mike :"Bah Gawd!!"
    A big OOOOHH in the Arena....and then, the most ever big excitement!! All watching forward the son, and the titan tron showing well his face, with the DarkLord near to his eyes...

Alex :"Slap him! Slap him!"
    Mike :"What are you saying Alex??...Are u mad?"
    Alex "Nooo....just Evil..[laughs]..watch watch there!!"

The child starts to slap again and again his still stunned father.....while Lord Voldemort laughs satisfied with Lenin and Hodor.
    The scene ends with the Lord giving a friendly pat on the back to the child, and watching the camera making the sign of V (Victory) with the fingers...then the group leaving and approaching to the ring.

Alex :"WOW!!! Never boring ....right Mike?"
    Mike :"Never sane i would say....now lets watch the big maaaaaatch"

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Act 4 : The Wizard,the Comrade and the little sister

Post by Lord Voldemort Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:30 am

Act 4 : The Wizard,the Comrade and the little sister

Alex :"What a Show tonight....isn't it Mike?"
    Mike :"Yeah! I am excited like a monkey in a banana's cargo"
    Alex :"Huh?? never heard about that!!...but now,Ladies and Gentlemen,lets see the interview made by Eric Potter with Lenin, few days ago"
    Mike :"The Last of the Comrades??" [and laughs]
    Alex :"Shhhhh! Bring respect for the Russian Bear"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eric Potter :"Hello everybody! Hi Alex! Hi Mike! I am honored today to be here with our new Stars of Universal Martial Arts Wrestling! Lord Voldemort and Lenin!!

All happening in the Arena's Gym....Lord Voldemort is sparring partner with Hodor...while Lenin is near Eric, both near to the ring....and both ready for the interview.

Eric :"Russian Bear or Man of the People??...how should i call you??....do you feel more beast or more human?"
    Lenin :"i feel both! I am beast, when others are human......and i am human,when others are beasts"

camera foculizes few seconds on Lord Voldemort,that whisperes :"Dont listen to him! He is My Beast!"

Eric :"Few know that you dont fight for money....right Lenin?....for what you fighting?"
    Lenin :"I fight for the People, and i will win for the People! Money are only a drug for all men and women...I am here to bring the People to the right way....if they see me strong, they will understand!...no more slaves, no more chains"

camera foculizes again on Lord Voldemort...that whispering again says :"Dont listen to him! He fights for My Glory"

Eric :"But why?....wouldnt you like to own, for example, a big luxory car??"
    Lenin :"Not owning!! Just crushing....Hell yeah i love to crush luxory cars AH AH AH...they represent the worst evil side of Capitalism....but i fight also for another thing" Lenin getting very sad and serious now....

Eric continues :"Please tell me....everybody wanna know about it!"

Lord Voldemort and Hodor stop sparring now and come both near Lenin & Eric....

Lenin,almost crying, says :"It's because my little sister....when our parents dead.in that car incident ....damned cars... she went to USA to live with uncles....but now i cant find her, and am not sure she knows about me!"

Lord Voldemort,without whispering anymore but trying an unfeasible effeminate language,starts to say "OH my sister...oh my little sister...."....and now,with angry voice :"This is disgusting! It's not time for Love and feelings...Be Evil!!" ....and then leaves away all angry as mad....

Lenin feels a bit shocked and slaps Hodor...that falls down stunned and painful...and then Lenin goes away too...

Eric, alone with Hodor on the floor, watches camera and says :"With this,i'd say the interview ends here hehehe.....greetings for all by your Eric Potter"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Alex :"Wow....we back here...how should we call it? I'd say the wizard,the comrade and his little sister isnt it Mike?"
    Mike :"Two Mads and a poor little girl...more appropriate...now starting Lenin's Entrance...they coming"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umEDct4BoGc

Alex :"Watch there Mike....who is that girl?"
    A young girl about 15 y appears in the way forward the ring.....all watching her,and she appears in titan tron...she keeping a Red Rose in her hands.
    Mike :"Naaaahh...Dont tell me!!! Dont tell me!!"
    Alex :"I tell you!....Wanna bet she is little Lenin's sister?! Let's see...he is on the way"

In that moment, arrives there Eric Potter...he ask to the girl "Hi Darling....who are you?"
    The Girl replies :"My name is Lyudmila...I am here for" and she starts to cry
    The whole public seems now very deeply moved and touched....many cant hide tears.

Lenin now is very close to her....his face appears on the titan tron....he seems shocked watching her.....they watch each others...a big silence now in whole Arena.....

Alex :"What a silence now....never seen here!"

Now Lenin starts to run forward Lyudmila....and she too runs forward his brother...All ending in a very huge hug, and both smiling and crying for happiness...Whole public applaud the scene..many cant hide tears!

Alex :"This made me almost crying....unbelievable"
    Mike :"Ah Ah Ah....watch the face of Lord Voldemort....he seems a bit angry Ah Ah"
    Alex :"Understable by the way....they have an huge fight to afford now"
    Mike :"Werent you crying dude?"
    Alex :"Yeah....i was!"

Lord Voldemort....no touched at all by the lovely scene, takes with violence the microphone by Eric and screams :"We have to fight now!!"
    Lenin looks in brutal way the DarkLord....gives a kiss to Luydmila ["Bleeeeah" says Voldemort]
    takes her red rose and both go forward the ring.

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Lord Voldemort Act 5 : the Dark Side, the Gold and the Surprise

Post by Lord Voldemort Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:14 pm

Lord Voldemort Act 5 : the Dark Side, the Gold and the Surprise

Camera now going on Alex and Mike

Alex :"Who is coming now?"
    Mike :"I dont know Alex"
    Alex :"Come ooooooon Mike"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Both Alex and Mike, very scared :"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"

A big ROAR there.....
    Alex :"What is it? What is it?"
    Mike :"Who is it...i would say"

Behind them appears the clown...the Evil clown....Coulrophobie ,laughing as a mad!! then looking the camera he screams :"SURPRISE" and laughs

Alex :"Hey Coulrophobie....how are you?.....what are you doing here?"
    Coulrophobie :"I am here to see the DarkLord becoming tag champion tonight....My Lord with Lenin will crush them"
    Mike :"How are you sooo sure?? Voldemort and Lenin have to face the great champions Negan and GALCAFOX"
    Coulrophobie :"Great ?!?! AH AH AH AH....champions ?!?! HI HI HI HI....they dont have a chance!" then the Clown leaving, keeping  scream "SURPRISE" again and again.

Mike :"Bah! I wonder when that Clown will make me laugh once"
    Alex :"AH AH AH....Mike you should take his place....you make me laugh every time ah ah"
    Mike :"Be serious Alex....now the Main Event of tonight...can you hear it? it's going to start the entrance's music by Voldemort and Lenin"
    Alex :"Wow! I am excited like.....like a Clown in a Circus"
    Mike :"Never heard!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQKWoZFe0E0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In the End of the Match :

Another very big roar near the ring...on the titan tron appears the face of Coulrophobie

Alex :"Baw Gawd!! He has surely something in mind!"
    Mike :"I dont think he is there to sell chips"
    Alex :"Ah Ah....i love that evil clown"

Camera keeps to visualize the face of Coulrophobie....that now seems to say, in very slowed down mode...."SURPRISE"....then the Clown jumps in the ring and starts to distract Negan and GALCAFOX making silly and inappropriate fake wrestling moves and fun jumps on the turnbockle.

Mike :"AH AH AH finally he is making me laugh!"
    Alex :"Yeah i have to admit he is pretty fun and silly....but Negan and GALCAFOX dont seem appreciate a lot.....watch Negan how look him!"

On the titan tron appears the Negan's face....he is watching the clown in very evil and angry mode....and starts to talk :"Hey Clown....stay out from here!! For the Hell"
    GALCAFOX tries to hit Coulrophobie but he dodges and starts to run in the ring....now the whole public seems crazy for him and start to chant "Evil Clown! Evil Clown!"

Mike :"Ah Ah he runs like an horse...."
    Alex :"Like a mad horse!!....let's see if Negan now is able to get him, even if he seems pretty tired by the fight"
    Negan tries a low kick but Coulrophobie still is able to dodge him....in a while, behind Negan, there is Lord Voldemort that get himself up again, and he seems ready to fight back.

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Lord Voldemort : Act 6 - Evil Rules

Post by Lord Voldemort Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:44 pm

Lord Voldemort : Act 6 - Evil Rules

Alex :"Ladies and Gentlemen....i am proud and honorated to announce to all of you the new tag champions [moments of suspance] ....Lord Voldemooooooooort!!"

While Entrance's music starts to play....the DarkLord appears with the new golden belt of Tag champions of UMW.
    Lot of his fans start the usual choir "Evil Coming! Evil Coming!"

Alex :"Wow Mike....Great atmosphere when he coming"
    Mike :"Brrrrrr.....this music makes me shiver....i cant call it so that great"
    Alex :"You are always so negative forward him....watch many here getting crazy for him"
    Mike :"Or because him?" says laughing

Lord Voldemort walks proud with his belt forward the ring...now Eric Potter goes very close to him and clearly tries to say something, but Voldemort stops him with a "Shut up!You Muggle!" and gets microphone by his hands.
    He goes up on the ring now, and screams "Evil Rules"....and again "Evil Rules" showing proudly his belt...
    And now he just says "Evil" and then showing the microphone forward the public....many people reply "Ruleeees"..and again Voldemort "Evil" and his fans in the public answer all together "Rules"

Alex :"IT's a big show!!!...how can you deny it?"
    Mike :"I wonder what would have happened....in last tag champion match..without the stupid Clown"
    Alex :"The Evil Clown...Mike!! Evil Clown you remember?"
    Mike :"To be true, i was trying to forget that! My sons still have nightmares for it! they are used to funny clowns...why not also to stupid clowns....but no evil ones"
    Alex :"But he made you laugh!"
    Mike :"Just a little ,Alex! Just a little"
    Alex :"Now lets see this great Triple Thread Match"

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:48 am; edited 3 times in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Lord Voldemort & Lenin Act 7 : Once were enemies

Post by Lord Voldemort Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:46 pm

Lord Voldemort & Lenin Act 7 : Once were enemies

Alex :"Hey Mike....Do you know about the rumors upon Voldemort and Lenin?"
    Mike :"Still not to be true....i've heard something about the most inappropriate TAG in the whole wrestling world but not much....do you wanna narrate me?"
    Alex :"I couldnt imagine you were so curious"
    Mike :"I am not curious...i just cant imagine they were enemies once"
    Alex :"Well Lenin is gonna fight soon in a Triple Threat Match.....Do we have some minutes?"
    Mike :"I could not ask for better" replies ironically Mike.
    Alex :"It is said that......it is said that...." Alex makes big eyes and keep breath for some seconds...to create a nice suspance.
    Mike :"Common Alex....the match is going to start...dont be pussycat!" says smiling
    Alex :"Okey Mike...i will go to the point....Voldemort and Lenin...Once were enemies!!"
    Mike :"Unbelievable!" replies sarcastically :"Those 2 babyfaces...how can they have enemies AH AH AH"
    Alex :"Yeah it's all true.....they met each other during a travel of Voldemort in the most deep places of big Russia.."
    Mike :"Ohhhhh....and why did Voldemort go to Russia??...for vodka?....looking what he does, he seems forever drunk... "Forever Drunk, i wanna be Forever Drunk" Mike starts to sing on the musical notes of "Forever Young" by Alphaville

Alex :"Common Mike be serious....it's a very interesting story.....Voldemort went there for bears"
    Mike :"Bears???"
    Alex :"Yeah ....Bears"
    Mike :"Does he like their meat?...or he just loving zoo?"
    Alex :"No no no....he wanted to face some young and strong bear...to test his strenght"
    Mike :"Oh My God!!...."
    Alex :"Oh My Lord...you wanted say" says laughing Alex
    Mike :"Voldemort is more crazy than a crazy horse....and then?"
    Alex :"Well.....the DarkLord went in some wild part of Siberia" but interrupted by Mike that says
    Mike :"And ,i bet Lenin was the forest ranger"
    Alex :"Ah Ah Ah...No No!! Lenin lived there, he went there after the communism collapse...he was looking for a peaceful place, very far from the new system....only Nature and similar stuff you know"
    Mike :"No ....i dont know but keep saying please...it's quite interesting"
    Alex :"Well...Voldemort came there and started to look for some wild bear to face, and all this while Lenin was there to live,and protect, for his place and his nature"
    Mike :"Hmmmmm....something bad to happen right Alex?"
    Alex :"Yeah.....it was said that Voldemort and Lenin met each other right after the first killed a strong bear with his own hands"
    Mike :"And Lenin? How could he tollerate that??"
    Alex :"To be true, Lenin got mad for that....and he wanted took his revenge, so started to fight with Voldemort"
    Mike :"Voldemort was a young but prepared wrestler....how could Lenin have some chanches?"
    Alex :"Beh...Voldemort prevailed but not so easy how he thought....is not clear how ended that fight....but it's known that during it, another big strong bear appeared there"
    Mike :"And said "Surprise" like the Evil Clown?"
    Alex :"Not really...the bear assaulted Lenin, that was nearest to him"
    Mike :"Very unluck!"
    Alex :"Indeed....Voldemort could leave there"
    Mike :"But he didnt.....right Alex?"
    Alex :"He was shocked by the strenght and fortitude of that young russian....so he helped Lenin,and both together were able to make the big bear escape"
    Mike :"And after it? What happened?"
    Alex :"Are you curious Mike?"
    Mike :"Dont be silly Alex.....end the history now"
    Alex :"They became strong friends....and Voldemort convinced Lenin to start a professional career in Wrestling....they started to train together there"
    Mike :"But Lenin was a young russian, loved with nature and bears...how could he join the Evil"
    Alex :"Easily....you know Voldemort!...he is pretty convincing....he said Lenin that there is a big full capitalism world to conquer....and devastate"
    Mike :"The Enemy of your Enemy....is your friend"
    Alex :"Exactly Mike!!...well said....was told to Lenin by Voldemort that there are many people in capitalism world ready to kill bears for few dollars...and he needed some help to dominate that pathetic world...so why not unify the strenghts?"
    Mike :"Interesting!...i bet Voldemort can convince you to be a woman"
    Alex replies :"Or you to be a man" laughs

Mike :"Here we go Ladies and Gentlemen!! After all this narration, the thing you wanna...the thing you asking for....the thing you waiting for....a  big struggle Triple threat!!

Entrance by Lenin starts to play

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Lord Voldemort Act 8 : Happy Birthday My Beast

Post by Lord Voldemort Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Lord Voldemort Act 8 : Happy Birthday My Beast

Alex :" Finally!! Here we go....tonight a big tornado match for you all...The DarkSide, Voldemort and Lenin , our new tag champions going to face DDV and Lugalweide....but beforeeeeee"
    Mike :"But before..... what?!?"
    Alex :"But before.....a surprise!!"
    Mike :"Another one?....let me guess.....mumble mumble.....the Evil Clown showing up again and ruining the party for DDV and Lugalweide???"
    Alex :"Tell me the truth, Mike....that Clown shocked you, isnt it? You seem now so much susceptible about him"
    Mike :"No... not at all! Which surprise Mike? Tell us!"
    Alex :"That one!!"

On the titan tron appears an imagine from backstage : a very big thing, covered by an all black tarpaulin....that slowly is moved by staff forward the ring.
    Whole public now looking for it....many ask each other what there is under the tarpaulin..
    On there is sitted down a smiling Lyudmila, the little Lenin's sister, that entertain the public saying goodbye, while under her the "surprise" is moved forward the right place near the ring.

Mike :"Why this? Do you know?"
    Alex :"You never know, but i do" says laughing "Today is the Lenin's Birthday....and Voldemort promised a nice gift for him"
    Mike :"A big gift i would say.....what do u think is there under the tarpaulin?"
    Alex :"No clue!...something big and easily to push....it's clear!"
    Mike :"Fantastic! Now i know less than before"

On the way forward the ring, appears Eric Potter and camera now is for him...he starts :"Hi Mike Hi Alex.....am here and i ll try  to show you the hidden gift"
    Alex :"Go for it Eric"

Now Eric tries to touch with his hand the "gift"...but Lyudmila immediatly stops him screaming :"Hey you [censored] !!...dont touch!! It's for my brother!"

Mike :"What a lovely creature!"
    Alex :"Adorable!"
    Mike :"Here they coming!"

Voldemort Entrances starts to play

Voldemort and Lenin exit from backstage,with Hodor behind them, and together start to walk forward the ring....and forward the "surprise" near it.
    Their fans start to invoke them....and a lot of "Happy Birthday Lenin" come from the stands.
    They both arrive near the ring....and the big gift is near there....they stop in front of it...
    Without compliments, Voldemort gets the microphone by Eric and screams :"Happy Birthday My Beast"...in that moment Hodor gets away the tarpaulin and a big OOOHHHHHH shakes the Arena.

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Cadill10

A new Cadillac luxory is there
    Mike :"Oh My God....it's beautiful!"
    Alex :"Awesome....but will Lenin appreciate it?! He always says he dont like capitalism luxories "

On the titan tron appears the face of Lenin...he seems surprised and doubtful.....almost embarassed....and Voldemort repeats :"Happy Birthday My Beast!!"
    In that moment, from the car exits Coulrophobie, with another medium hidden package in his hands...he goes for Lenin,and offering the new gift says :"From My Lord, Mr Lenin"

Alex :"Ha Ha Ha....you were right Mike....another surprise from the Evil Clown"
    Mike :"I wonder what is"

Lenin opens the new package....and ,with a big surprise for him, he shows all a new Hammer, his favourite weapon...Lenin seems very happy now, and watches Voldemort with a big smile.
    The DarkLord says again :"Happy Birthday My Beast...If you like my gift...use it!"

Mike :"Oh Noooooo.....dont let me watch please"
    Alex :"Look there! Look now! common Mike! You'll never watch it again"
    Mike :"With this bounch of mads...i doubt it!"

Lenin showing once more time the Hammer to his public jumps on the car...now raizes the hammer very high, and waiting for the clamour from his fans....that comes!
    With the evil laughs from Voldemort in the background, Lenin starts to crush the cadillac with his new Hammer.

Alex :"Now we know : the gift wasnt the car!"
    Mike, almost crying :"i have been wishing that car for whole my life"
    Alex :"Dont be desperate my friend...tomorrow is another day!"

The cadillac now is almost a wreckage....-and a fully satisfied Lenin, while raizing up his hammer, screams :"i couldnt desire a better gift Ah Ah Ah"
    Hodor, Coulrophobie and the little Lyudmila, all seated down on the poor cadillac luxory last model, are ready to watch the match.
    All is ready, opponents coming.

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lord Voldemort Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:21 pm

Lord Voldemort Act 9 : In DarkLord We Trust

Alex :"And Noooooow......Him!! The special one!! The Evil DarkLord....he who can not be named...(and with a far more deep voice, after some second of suspance)...he who can not be defeated"
    Mike :"A masterpiece, in the end of his last fight, the execution of that Avada Kedavra......an awesome fly"
    Alex :"You can say it, Mike! And his fans grow fast, fight after fight, show after show"
    Mike :"Have you noticed his last new gadgets?....the T-Shirts i mean"
    Alex :"Yeah those with his evil face and the written In DarkLord We Trust! ....Ah Ah Ah amazing fun!"
    Mike :"But now,Ladies and Gentlemen, let us to show you a little video with Lord Voldemort, recorded during this last week"
    Alex :"Yeah cant wait for it....poor Eric"
    Mike :"Ah Ah indeed!!....Poor Eric"

On the titantron, the video starts...the big smiling face of Eric Potter is there, seems night and behind him everything is dark....he starts :"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen...I am scared to say you where i am....i am scared to say you with whom i am...".....while saying it, behind him a dark figure comes near, a dark figure from the darkness....after few seconds, no more doubts about who is him..Lord Voldemort.
    Eric starts again to talk :"He who can not be named...Loo" he gets interrupted by the deep terrific voice of Voldemort :"So dont name me you [censored]"
    Eric :"My Lord" with a trembling voice...and then "Your fans would like to know how you preparing your next fight against" he gets interrupted again
    Voldemort :"Fight??"
    Eric :"I am talking about your next triple threat in the impact show"
    Voldemort :"It wont be a fight...it wont be a triple threat match....it will be me, the DarkLord, agaist two poor and weak muggles!"
    Eric :"Yes obviously Voldy but" now Voldemort interrupts him with an angry voice
    Voldemort :"Voldy???....how you dare [censored] muggle....only Dorado sometimes is allowed to call me Voldy"........."Are you Dorado?" he screams in the end
    Eric :"Sorry My Lord sorry...i didnt ..." again Voldemort asks him screaming :"Are you Dorado?"
    Now Eirc seems frightened and embarassed in the same time....he starts to moan something but Voldemort gets his metal magic wand and hits him on his right flank, making him falling down immediately....from the stands many disapprove but a big rumble from Voldemort fans...they all look for it!

Mike :"Again.....poor Eric"
    Alex :"indeed " replies with a little smile

Voldemort ,watching camera starts to talk :"Hey you Muggles.....remember there wont be fight!..i ll be your pain!....i strongly advice you : dont get weapons, dont get courage,,,,you [censored] need just an ambulance, with a couple of good doctors....very good doctors......for each one AH AH AH"

Mike :"Do you think he ll get them?"
    Alex:"In DarkLord we trust"
    Mike :"This is blasphemy"
    Alex :"This is Spartaaaaaa" says laughing
    Mike :"Watch he coming"
    Alex :"To be honest, answering your question of before, i think Voldemort is able to face everyone"
    Mike :"How the Evil can prevail,Alex.....which kind of World will be?" replies kidding but almost moaning
    Alex :"Not me nor you can decide this....we are muggles, we are just pawns...or numbers as you prefer"
    Mike :"Tell me the truth,Alex! Voldemort did some curse on you"
    Alex :"In DarkLord we trust" said with a deep but ridiculus voice this time...no hidding the joke.

Voldemort's entrance music starts to play

Alex :"AH AH AH look him"
    While Voldemort arriving, on the titantron appears the scared face of Eric Potter...he looks Voldemort while coming forward the ring, and then starts to run away escaping from the DarkLord. Most of public start to laugh and scream, while Eric running like a mad through the way and now also on the stands, but Voldemort totally ignores him.
    Camera is still on Eric running on stands between people, while a teenager with T-Shirt with Voldemort face and the written In DarkLord We Trust tries to stop him making him falling down...Now whole public starts to laugh, and the amused young boy makes proudly the V with his fingers....symbol of Victory and of Voldemort too here.
    Voldemort now is on the ring waiting for his opponents.

Mike :"I doubt Eric will ever wanna met again Voldemort..."
    Alex :"Poor Eric" replies laughing
    Mike :"You should go for him....you should go for your idol"
    Alex :"My idol is this amazing public...My idol is our great group of wrestlers....my idol is the Show"
    Mike :"And Voldy?"
    Alex :"Are you joking me?"
    Mike :"Lets see the fight"
    Alex :"Yeah better"

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Lord Voldemort Act 10 : the Evil and the Paladins

Post by Lord Voldemort Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:50 pm

Lord Voldemort Act 10 : the Evil and the Paladins

Alex :"Now Mike another big match in this wonderful show of tonight"
    Mike :"Yeah Alex...a Tag Campionship Tornado Match, cant wait to see it"
    Alex :"Same here....the Dark Side of Voldemort and Lenin will face Jack of Blades and Paladin for the belt!! What we could ask more?!?"
    Mike :"With no Clowns i hope"
    Alex :"Ohhh with that sad old story....watch for the future....watch for now"
    Mike :"I watch a clown"
    Alex :"Huh??"
    Mike :"Yeah look the titantron"

On the titantron appear Eric Potter together the evil clown Coulrophobie
    Eric :"No others surprises today?? or we have to wait for?"
    Coulrophobie :"It's not anymore a surprise, if i advice you" says laughing
    Eric :"How you doing?"
    Coulrophobie :"I am fine....and You?....still running away from Voldemort? AH AH AH"
    Eric :"Fun!....very fun" replies a bit irritated

Coulrophobie says forward camera :"And now......I am Eric Potter" so he makes a very scared face and then starts to run away, between the laughs of the whole public...falling down, raizing up and starting to run again on the stands.....some child tries to make him fall down, and he does in very silly way making all laugh and then applauiding him.

Eric :"And while the evil clown vanishing through the stands, just tell me : really is this fun?"
    Alex :"Not like you Ah Ah AH"
    Mike :"Hey Alex....should Eric change job?...i guess yeah"
    Alex :"As a clown?"
    Mike :"I was thinking as a runner"
    Eric :"Fun" talking in hilarious mood

In that moment, from the backstage appear on the titantron Jack of Blades and Paladin.
    Paladin talks :"Stop with this [censored ]"
    Jack of Blades :"We are here to talk about serious stuff"
    Paladin :"Very serious! How they dare??"
    Jack of Blades :"Voldemort and Lenin!"
    Paladin :"How they dare?...those young wrestlers coming here and corrupting our young fans!"
    Jack of Blades :"They neither really know what is the real Evil....but tonight we will show them! God Be merciful with them"
    Paladin :"Because we wont be!! You shall not pass"
    Jack of Blades :"We will defend the honor of our Federation"
    Paladin :"As a Paladin....i will defend the innocent consciences of our young fans...the Evil shall not pass"

Alex :"Interesting way....Two Paladins agaist two evil psycopathics"
    Mike :"Dont tell me you are going to support the psycopathic side?"
    Alex :"Who isnt psycopathic here?" replies laughing
    Mike :"Not him!" indicating on the titantron the Evil Clown that is still running as a mad through the stands. Together laugh....a last smile before a mortal combat!

Suddenly all lights turn off....the atmosphere gets dark....a big green figure of the Voldemort Mark, a snake with a skull, appear in the air....the deep terrific voice of Voldemort starts to talk in the Arena :"For my opponents....be carefuuuul...."....now whole public on stands keep silence , listening the terrific voice of the Dark Lord.
    And still :"Youuuuuuu...how you dare coming here to face meeeeeeeee"
    Some moment of pause, then he starts again :"I will be your Heeeeeeeel"

Lights turn on again now , but many seem still attonished and frightened.
    Mike :"Brrrrrrrr.....if i ll ever listen the voice of the Devil, i know it will be like this"
    Alex :"You wont need to listen it....cause you ve listened it right now EH EH EH"
    Mike :"Let be the match be now"

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Dark Side act 11 : the smell of the Evil

Post by Lord Voldemort Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:10 pm

Dark Side act 11 : the smell of the Evil

Alex :"SNIFF!! SNIFF! May you feel the smell?"
    Mike :"Except your....which one?"
    Alex :"The Smell of the Evil, Mike!!"
    Mike :"Are you mad?"
    Alex :"I love the smell of the Evil in the evening"
    Mike :"Yes, you are!!"

On the titantron appear the Evil Boys, Voldemort and Lenin, in the background dressing their tag champions belts.
    Voldemort starts :"Where are the Paladins?!"
    Lenin :"My Lord,dont you remember? we smashed them! They didnt have a chance"
    Voldemort :"Paladin and Jack of Blades wanted stop us! They said that"
    Lenin :"They keep saying it.....by the Hospital" replies laughing
    Voldemort :"Tonight you ll have to face their stupid friend.....GALCAFOX!"
    Lenin :"He wont get a tooth after the match"
    Voldemort :"Dont disappoint me!"
    Lenin :"I wont, My Lord"

Voldemort gets the microphone and looking camera starts to scream :"Cause you are nothing!! You are just corpses!! Nothing can stop us!! Nothing can stop the Evil Side"
    From Arena, from the stands many fans applaud and celebrate his words

Alex :"Hey Mike, now may you feel the smell?"
    Mike :"Did you fart, Alex?!" says smiling
    Alex :"SNIFF!! SNIFF! Bleaahh....Really!! What is this smell?"

Behind them appears the smiling face of Coulrophobie, the  Evil Clown.
    He gets in his hand a smelly spray, that keeps using around them.

Alex :"Bah Gawd!! Oh My God, no this ,no here please!"
    Mike :"Stay out, Clown"
    Coulrophobie, laughing only he can do,says :"Here you go my friends....Here the Smell of the Evil Ah Ah Ah" and then leaving plauded by people around.

Alex :"Orrible! isnt it Mike?"
    Mike :"Yeah so true Alex!"
    Alex :"But now lets see the match between Lenin and Galcafox....who will prevail in your opinion?"
    Mike :"Me!! Give me another smelly spray, and i will defeat them both"
    Alex :"No please....is enough for tonight"
    Mike :"Dont you like it? Dont you like....the Smell of the Evil?"
    Alex :"Very funny! but this time i have to admit....dont!"
    Mike :"Your idol Voldemort wouldnt appreciate this your weakness"
    Alex :"He likes me, you know!"
    Mike :"Dont think he likes anything or anyone...just himself, or maybe not"
    Alex :"He said once.....just the Glory"
    Mike :"Everything has a price..."
    Alex :"...And?"
    Mike :"and we paid for it...i cant breathe anymore here" says moaning
    Alex :"Entrance's music starts to play.,..lets see the revenge"

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Lord Voldemort : Act 12 - a plotting in sight

Post by Lord Voldemort Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Lord Voldemort : Act 12 - a plotting in sight

Alex :"After the big emotions by last show, this evening another big challenge for Lord Voldemort....a triple threat to show who is the best"
    Mike :"Hey Alex keep calm"
    Alex :"Keep calm?? how you dare?" replies laughing, while trying to make a funny evil face.
    Mike :"I mean, it's still long his way to the Glory.....the DarkLord has still to prove many things"
    Alex :"What more? Nothing can stop him"
    Mike :"Are you sure,Alex?"
    Alex :"Are you hidding me something,Mike?"
    Mike :"Not really but, let me show you something"
    Alex :"A surprise?! I love surprises"
    Mike :"No more surprises, no more clowns" replies laughing "This is a little video recorded during past week"
    Alex :"Yeah show us, cant wait for it"

Grand Paladin High Lord is together Jack of Blades and Galcafox. In that moment they all are in the gym during training, and the Paladin start to talk to others
    Paladin :"We cant fail once more!" with a firm voice.
    Jack of Blades :"We wont fail this time"
    Galcafox :"For the Hell! We must shut up his mouth"
    Paladin :"Was said....We dont tolerate him corrupting our shows with his delirious stuff"
    Jack of Blades :"The fans are so confused! We must stop this bullshit"
    Galcafox :"Our young innocent fans are losing the right path"
    Jack of Blades :"The matter is...how doing all this?"
    Paladin :"There is only a way....defeat him with brutality and merciless"
    Galcafox :"Not easy!! he is strenght and unfair....and he got many friends here"
    Jack of Blades :"Lets hit his group! But how?"
    Paladin :"Lets kidnap the evil clown! Lets humiliate that silly smiling guy"
    Galcafox :"Kidnap the Clown?"
    Paladin :"Off course! The Lord has to remain alone like a dog! Alone means weak! He isnt that strenght without his poor slaves"
    Jack of Blades :"And the mad Comrade?"
    Paladin :"We will think later about him....a step after other....with patience"
    Galcafox :"Evil Side!....We are coming"
    Paladin :"The Order of Phoenix is coming!"

The recorded video ends and the scene comes back to Alex and Mike

Alex :"Baw Gawd!"
    Mike :"I was sure to make you surprised"
    Alex :"Not really surprised....i am thinking about what will happen!"
    Mike :"I think this Order of Phoenix is going to give some troubles to the Darklord and his evil group"
    Alex :"Kidnap a Clown?...but it's crazy ahaha....cant wait to see what will happen"
    Mike :"And Voldemort? How will he act?"
    Alex :"He looks like always so much confident in himself! No clue if he likes planning"
    Mike :"But this plotting by Order of Phoenix seems....rather evil" replies smiling
    Alex :"I think we should let show go on!"
    Mike :"I am fully excited! I imagine many spectacular things to happen!"
    Alex :"Entrance Music by Voldemort is starting! Happy show all!"

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Lord Voldemort Act 13 : the kidnapping of the Clown

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:01 am

Lord Voldemort Act 13 : the kidnapping of the Clown

Mike :"And now the next match, that is......"
    Alex :"And now the Clown, you wanted say, right Mike?"
    Mike :"Dont tell me this,please!"
    Alex :"Watch there near the ring"

On the titantron appears Coulrophobie, aka the Evil Clown, entering the ring with a microphone on his hands.

Mike :"Bah! I would like to be in his brain and understand what he thinking"
    Alex :"To Be in his brain??...Brrrr....You are a brave person" replies laughing
    Mike :"Not brave, just curious"
    Alex :"We all will know it in a while"

Coulrophobie starts to laugh like only him can do...AH AH AH AH...
    None has clue right now, while he keeps laughing as the Mad Evil Clown.
    The Public on the stands, like always, is pretty divided on the Clown and the Evil Side.
    Who appreciates, plaude him.....many other just blame! But he doesnt seem care anything....like always!

Coulrophobie starts to talks :"The Paladins??? AH AH AH"
    Alex :"Now everyone has clue about the reason he is there"

Coulrophobie agains :"There is someone plotting agaist the Evil Side"
    "These damn Paladins think really to stop us? AH AH AH" and starts to laughing again.

While he laughing, a big OOOOOOH by the public....something is going to happen!
    On the titantron appear Gran Paladin Lord, with Jack and Galcafox while going forward the ring, with a cage.
    Finally also the fans of the Good can start to plaude and encourage their idols.

Their music starts to play

Coulrophobie doesnt notice them while arriving, but obviously he can hear their hymn
    and starts again to talk :"Do they think to scary me??? Where are them??"
    Many fans of the Dark Side try desperatly to warn him...the Paladins arriving by his back, and the Clown keeps no watching the titantron....or anywhere.

Alex :"He seems too much overconfident"
    Mike :"Pretty normal for a Clown" replies smiling Mike.

Now the Paladins are very close to the ring, and the rumours and plauding by the stands is getting always more strong...Coulrophobie watches on his right, now on his left, but still doesnt see them.
    The 3 Paladins join the ring now : Galcafox and Jack of Blades jump on the clown, that tries to dodge them but it's too late!

Now the High Paladin Lord gets the microphone while other put the stunned Clown in the cage.
    High Paladin screams :"This is the first! We will free this Federation by the Evil....and the silly evil Clown, not able to make laugh anyone, will stay a bit with us....Now my little innocient fans you can finally laugh again! Keep the right way, always! We, the Paladins, will be always with you"

And then he lefts, with Jack and Galcafox carrying the cage with the clown inside out of the scene, forward the background.

Mike :"Wow!"
    Alex :"Never boring for sure"
    Mike :"And the DarkLord?....i dont think he will be happy about this"
    Alex :"His Fury upon all us"
    Mike :"Not us but just over the Paladins"
    Alex :"They dont know what they're doing...May God have merci,because the DarkLord wont"

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Lord Voldemort act 14 : May God have merci....because i wont

Post by Lord Voldemort Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:46 am

Lord Voldemort act 14 : May God have merci....because i wont

Alex :"Finally the magic moment is came"
    Mike :"What are you talking about?"
    Alex :"Now the DarkSide, Lord Voldemort and Lenin, is going to face Galcafox and Jack of Blades...the two Paladins.....and all this after the spectacular kidnapping of the Evil Clown...i wonder about what will happen in this magnificient evening"
    Mike :"They coming....Paladins entrance music is starting"

Jack and Galcafox, with their very satisfied faces and raized arms, appear from the background and enter the Arena, going forward the ring. Their fans start to plaude and celebrate them, while the Evil's fans begin the chorus "Give back the Clown! Give back the Clown!"

Alex :"Very electric atmosphere right now"
    Mike :"Well, there can be no other kind"
    Alex :"Here the Evil entrance....Welcome the Evil!"

Lord Voldemort and Lenin appear from the background...they seem angry and furious while going to the ring. Their fans encourage them with the official chorus by the Dark Side..."Evil coming! Evil Coming".

Alex :"Evil fans are less than others....but surely they are much more noisy!"
    Mike :"Have you noticed the Voldemort eyes? Never seen so red like tonight"
    Alex :"Their colour is the thermometer of his Fury.....and he is Furious"

Now the DarkLord and Lenin joins the ring....they are in front of their opponents while offending and threatening each other, but suddenly a big "OOOOOOOHHH" shocks the whole Arena.

Alex :"Watch the titantron! Unbelievable! The High Paladin is here with the Clown!"
    Mike :"The perfect moment to say Baw Gawd!"

Upper on the stands, appear the High Lord Paladin with the Evil Clown tied with a rope and gagged. "Watch your Clown, Voldy!" he screams, knowing that the Darklord dislikes to be called Voldy. And he continues :"Where are you while your Henchman need you!"
    Lord Voldemort goes forward his side, goes up on the ropes and starts to scream :"How you dared, coward! Give me my Clown back now! He is my property! HE is mine!"

The referee insists now because the match begins, but Voldemort is still on the ropes, keeping watch the Paladin and the tied sad Clown.
    The gong rings, the match has to start now!

-------------------------------------------------------
    [after the match....supposed to be won by Me and Lenin]
    Voldemort goes again upon the ropes, watching forward there were Paladin and the Evil Clown.
    But they disappeared....Voldemort is furious and screams "May God have merci....because i wooooont" and then going down from the ring, he gets a extinguisher and starts to hit everything near him. His many fans seem to appreciate it. and start the chorus "Fury Lord! Fury Lord!"
    Then the staff intervenes, and try to bring him away out of the Arena.
    But Voldemort reacts to them : hits the first, dodges the second and knocks out the third!
    Then takes a chair near there and launches it forward Alex and Mike, missing them for a little.
    After it, goes followed by Lenin forward the background, and a lot of persons now incites him.

Alex :"Who was the target of his chair? Me or you"
    Mike :"Or both" replies laughing
    Alex :"Or Eric!"
    Mike :"Yeah....but where is Eric?"

On the titantron appears Eric, stunned on the floor with the chair near him.

Alex :"Definitely it was for Eric, looks like he has some issues with the DarkLord"
    Mike :"Poor good Eric....but better him than us"
    Alex :"Poor or good?"
    Mike :"Or both"...and both laugh at him, like many others between the public.

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Lord Voldemort : Act 15 God save the Evil Clown : the Battle of the Gym

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat May 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Lord Voldemort : Act 15 God save the Evil Clown : the Battle of the Gym

Alex :"And now....the time of the Evil"
    Mike :"Off course, but before there is something to show you all,My friends"
    Alex :"Uff Mike....didnt we agree i had to be the one to announce it?"
    Mike :"Yeah Mike....You know, i am evil"
    Alex :"Oh no no no.....i am the real fan of Voldemort....you are just a puppet" replies laughing
    Mike :"The puppet is Eric, we agree on this! I hope" together laugh
    Alex :"Let us be back to the main thing....as we were saying, there is a nice video we wanted show you all,my dear friends"

The video starts on the titantron....and many crazy laughs can be heard.....these seem by Coulrophobie, aka the Evil Clown.

Alex :"It's clearly our gym"
    Mike :"Off course"
    Alex :"There the Paladins!"
    Mike :"And a Clown"
    Alex :"Poor Clown.....watch how he is treated"

Coulrophobie is tied up at a gym equipment.....his legs are up and with naked feet.
    Galcafox is busy while doing tickling with a feather on the Clown's feet, that cant stop to laugh, but with a great pain too.

Alex :"This is pure torture!"
    Mike :"Not really Alex....watch how he is laughing"
    Alex :"How evil"

Jack of Blades :"Come on Clown.....make us a surprise AH AH AH"
    High Paladin Lord :"Only this he can do!....he is not able to make laugh anyone!"
    Galcafox :"But we can make him laugh!" replies laughing
    Jack of Blades :"Galcafox, you could become the new Clown....the Good Clown!"
    High Paladin Lord :"Or better the Paladin clown" both Jack and High Paladin Lord laugh at him, but in that moment a SBAAAAM from the main door.

There appear Lord Voldemort and Lenin.
    The others present understand the situation, and start to run away from there.
    "Let's call the security staff" scream someone.

"You Cowards!! He is mine! Give me back my Evil Clown!" screams Lord Voldemort.
    "Come to get him" replies High Paladin Lord.

Lord Voldemort runs forward the High Paladin and hits him with an high kick, but Paladin dodges a punch and hits the DarkLord back.
    Lenin is struggling with Jack of Blades, and right now he keeps him under a monstruos Stalin's LerLocker.

Galcafox, looking Coulrophobie and then the camera, says ironically "Time to go" so he gets the tied up clown on his shoulders and get him away from the gym.
    Near to them, High Paladin Lord hits Voldemort with a knee on head, and a quite groggy Voldemort now gets some weightlifting tool and start to throw them forward High Paladin...one of these hits Paladin on his knee, and Vordemort hits Paladin with an Avada Kedavra....this makes Hig Paladin Lord falling down temporarily stunned, and with blood in the face.

Now Jack of Blades is able to escape from the powerful lock by Lenin, and hits Lenin with a fire extinguisher....this last seem painful, and Voldemort start to fight agaist Jack.

Alex :"What a unbelievable battle is this"
    Mike :"A Show in the Show"
    Alex :"The Show of the Show"

Voldemort and Jack of Blades start a really cruel struggle, one agaist the other....hit after hit, kick after kick....they seem they never could stop this.
    Many screams now, the security staff is entering the gym and start to separate the fighters, with a big fatigue without doubt.

Voldemort is carried away while he screaming "Let me kill them! Let me kill theeeem!"

Alex :"Baw Gawd! I am sure this has been a great fun video for everybody, isnt it?!"
    Mike :"Never seen such violence...never seen such Hate!"
    Alex :"How do you think this will end?"
    Mike :"End?"
    Alex :"Ah Ah Ah....yeah same for me : i think this will last forever!"
    Mike :"And the Clown?"
    Alex :"I think we will have to wait still some before see him back to his church"
    Mike :"His church??"
    Alex :"BEh....God save the Clown"
    Mike :"But Clowns dont have churches....maybe circus"
    Alex :"Arent the same?"
    Mike :"Blasphemy cant be tolerated here" replies seriously
    Alex :"Ah Ah i was joking, you silly"
    Mike :"Joke.....bah better to watch the great triple match of Voldemort"
    Alex :"Yes please.... i need him"

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Act 16 : Lord Voldemort vs Jack of Blades - the defeat is not an option

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat May 19, 2018 3:45 pm

Act 16 : Lord Voldemort vs Jack of Blades - the defeat is not an option

Alex :"Now seems we have the interview time"
    Mike :"Yes why not? Me loving interviews"
    Alex :"In a little our DarkLord will face Jack of Blades, but before lets see this my friends"
    Mike :"The unique....the Star...the Evil mad Lord Voldemoooooooort"
    Alex :"Yeah gimme the Evil!"
    Mike :"Evil coming!"
    Alex :"Evil Rules!!"
    Mike :"Wait a moment!....shouldnt we support the Good? What happening?"
    Alex :"Evil happens....just this!"

In a moment appears the video on the titantron. Eric Potter, with 3 big bodyguards by the staff is walking in a unknown run-down Park.
    Eric :"Hello my friends! You are asking yourself where i am right now,i bet"
    after a little pause, again Eric :"I know i know....it s very difficult to guess...this is the first time even for me"

Voices recorded live
    Alex :"But we can guess the reason for the bodyguards Ah Ah Ah"
    Mike :"Indeed.....after last time when he called him Voldy"
    Alex :"How he dared?! i still ask myself!"
    Mike :"Let s see what is going to happen now"

Again Eric :"After the interview on the Korab Mountain, today we will met Lord Voldemort in his second favourite residance...Yeah People, we are in Transylvania and very close at the Dracul Castle...Vlad the Impaler!"

The camera now foculizes on Voldemort while training in the park....the group is going for there.
    Eric :"My Lord! I've to admit this is a magnificient place! True Congratulations!"

Lord Voldemort dont seem to care him....and keeps to train for his next match.
    And Eric tries again to get his attention :"My Lord please....may you tell us some word for your many fans"
    At this point, Voldemort stops to train and looks Eric and his group
    "Do you think they are enough?" looking for the bodyguards.
    And again :"By the way...To my fans, i ve this to say : the Evil will prevail...the Evil rules!"
    "And what about the Clown?....the Battle in the gym agaist the Paladins has been Epic, but the Clown is still in their hands"
    Voldemort :"The Paladins are just lucky arses....i will defeat them, one by one"
    Eric :"What about next show? You will face Jack of Blades, a paladin.....a strong Paladin"
    Voldemort :"As i said...paladins are corpses.....and Jack will taste soon my Fury"
    Eric :"Dark Side vs the Paladins....Evil vs Good....how the involved stars live all this?"
    Voldemort :"Strong vs weak, i would add...for many is just competition, for me is a way of life"
    And again :"People will understand soon.....this fucking world need evil peoples...the good is just big lies....it's just big hipocrisy...no merciful, just this!"
    Eric :"What you feel to say to your fans....you are much loved despite your....characther"
    Voldemort :"Follow me, and i will give you Glory and Power...the failure is not admitted...the defeat is not an option"
    the video ends here, with the evil and red eyes of Voldemort in the foreground.

Alex :"Wow! We are back on live now....are you ready to watch this next match between Voldemort and Jack of Blades?"
    Mike :"The DarkLord against the Paladin....the show can start!"

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Act 17 : Lord Voldemort & Lenin : A gift from Transylvania

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri May 25, 2018 4:14 am

Act 17 : Lord Voldemort & Lenin : A gift from Transylvania

Alex :"What a fantastic evening! Isnt it Mike?"
    Mike :"You can say it for sure!"
    Alex :"In last show the paladin Jack of Blades was able to defeat Lord Voldemort in a very cruel match"
    Mike :"True, but tonight the DarkLord can get his revenge with his comrade Lenin"
    Alex :"I guess this will be a great tag match"
    Mike :"None will be disappointed"
    Alex :"Evil Coming! We can hear entrance's music"

Lord Voldemort and Lenin walk forward the ring....the Darklord has something in his hands : a wooden stick with something at the top but covered by a cloth, that he raizes towards the public as a trophy.
    His numerous fans claim and plaude him, and the whole Arena seems trembling with the chorus "Evil Coming".

Alex :"I wonder what there is under that cloth"
    Mike :"I wonder what there is skewered to the stick" replies smiling
    Alex :"And there the brave Eric"

On the titan tron appears Eric Potter, with his microphone , near the ring and ready to catch some words by the Evil Side....but when he tries open his mouth to talk, the DarkLord gets the microphone by his hands and enters the ring, without caring about him.
    At this point the clamour is at maximum level, but all gets silent when he starts to talk....everybody wanna know what he says, everybody wanna know what there is under the cloth.

Lord Voldemort :"My Friends!"....his fans now start to scream as ever while others cover him with big BUUUUUUUUU.
    And again the DarkLord :"Here i ve something to show you all!"
    Now all gets really really silence.
    Voldemort :"I have a gift from Transylvania....a gift for Jack" ends laughing
    then he gets away the cloth, and show everybody his trophy :

A wooden stick with skewered at his top a puppet very similar at Jack of Blades....skewered like Vlad the Impaler aka Dracul used to do with his enemies.
    Now the DarkLord shows to the whole public his "gift", raizing it forward everybody around.
    Voldemort again :"And this will be his end AH AH AH"

While his fans celebrate him, the DarkLord puts the stick with the puppet to the turnbuckle and watches forward his opponents while coming. Jack of Blades seems very furious about all this scene.

Alex :"Wow! Who wouldnt like to receive such gifts" says laughing
    Mike :"Look at Jack! He dont seem to appreciate"
    Alex :"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"
    Mike :"But look a gift horse in the arse....Vlad the Impaler used this part rather than the mouth to skewer his enemies"
    Alex :"It seems you know a lot of things about Vlad the Impaler"
    Mike :"And you need some school, isnt it"
    Alex :"Ladies and Gentlemen.....the clou magic moment....the big struggle in the ring....the best of the best, here the tag match between the Evil Side and the Paladins"

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Act 18 : Lord Voldemort and Nagini

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:13 pm

Act 18 : Lord Voldemort and Nagini

Alex :"And now the Evil moment"
    Mike :"Holy Lord! You seem so addict!"
    Alex :"I am not addict, it's you to be blind!"
    Mike :"What you mean?....I cant follow you"
    Alex :"Look at our many young fans! They get crazy when he appears....and when he fights! He is a show....he is a star, inside and out of the ring"
    Mike :"To be honest, i cant deny this but i can surely arguing about what he represents"
    Alex :"Now it's me cant follow you....explain please"
    Mike :"He is the most rude and evil guy ever! How could a guy like that be an idol for our many fans?"
    Alex :"The DarkLord just gives them a chanche.....give them a way...in an Evil world you need be evil if you wanna prevail....in my humble opinion"
    Mike :"What has he done at your brains?"
    Alex :"He is Magic....and he coming"

While the unforgettable entrance music by Voldemort is playing, he appears from the background..he doesnt suit his usual clothes....Voldemort suits like the Death, with his long black tunic and included his scythe in the hands.....on the neck, he keeping his big python Nagini.  
    Not mention about the reaction by his many fans...they seem appreciate this and celebrate him like always....a guy tries to touch him, but Nagini bites him on the hand!

Alex :"Baw Gawd!! Have you seen?"
    Mike :"Wow! I wonder how he can keep that snake on his neck"
    Alex :"Evil and scary....like his owner" replies laughing
    Mike :"Voldemort isnt surely boring"
    Alex :"Not at all!"

Now Voldemort goes up on the ring...he puts his scynthe near his turnbuckle , and after showing it to the public sits there also the python Nagini....the fans are all for him and start the big chorus "Evil Coming"

Alex :"Looks like this evening Voldemort has gotten one fan more....his python!"
    Mike :"I wonder if it payed the ticket by the way" replies smiling
    Alex :"We should ask Eric to investigate about....isnt it?!"
    Mike :"Ah Ah Ah...off course!"
    Alex :"Now match can start! Have fun all!"

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty season 2 act 1 Lord Voldemort meets Salazar Slytherin

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:41 pm

SEASON 2

act 1 Lord Voldemort meets Salazar Slytherin

Alex :"Wow! What a beginning for this new season,isnt it Mike?"
    Mike :"Yeah for sure! And there is still a lot to show"
    Alex :"Like the Evil Meeting!"
    Mike smiles, and replies "Yes there is a nice video about that"
    Alex :"The Evil Side is growing"
    Mike :"Surely but still am curious to see these new comers in action"
    Alex :"For now be satisfied with this video"
    Mike :"Ladies and Gentlemen, big and little, here the big evil meeting"

The camera recordering on the parking of Arena....it's night and there is Eric Potter.
    Eric :"Hello my Friends.....in this dark, very dark night, we can be the lucky witnesses of an epic event"

The camera foculizes , not so far by Eric , on the young new enter Salazar Slytherin.
    He is watching forward the darkness, while waiting for something....or someone.

Eric :"Here our new entry Salazar Slytherin.....and in few moments he is going to met his idol Lord Voldemort...or maybe i should say his heir?"

Now many footfalls can be clearly heard...coming from darkness
    Some figure appears in the night.

Eric :"Watch! Watch there! Lord Voldemort and his crew are coming!"

Lord Voldemort, followed by Negan, Lenin and his slave Hodor appearing in front of Salazar Slytherin. They watch each other with big attention.

Salazar :"My Lord! Finally i can met you....you are my idol, and i am here to follow you"
    Lord Voldemort keeps study him without replying.

Salazar insists :"I have watched you in every your match and action...you are so fashinating...please allow me to help"

Lord Voldemort :"So....you are my ancestor" in a very hironical way.
    Hodor starts to laugh....Voldemort watches him in brutal way and screams to Lenin :"Slap him!"
    Lenin slaps Hodor in a very violently kind, and then Voldemort continues to speak
    :"Prove me it"....then,watching Lenin,says :"Go"

Lenin jumps on Salazar, and start to hit him....but Salazar, without many efforts, dodges the opponent attacks and defends himself very well, and also with some nice counterattacks.

Eric, almost whispering :"Wow! IT's a nice fight!"

Lord Voldemort watches the fight with big attention, studying every move of Salazar.
    After some minutes, he says :"Stop! I ve seen enough!"

Lord Voldemort goes back from where he came, without any word.
    Salazar screams at him "So? My Lord!"

Voldemort :"You are abroad! Tomorrow we will start train at 7 o clock...and remember : i hate laggards"
    Salazar smiles, for the first time....then watching Eric and camera screams :"I am abroaaaad!!"
    and also him leaves.

Eric :"Wow!! None here would be the best guest for a friendly dinner.....for sure! But you cant imagine the big dark atmosphere can be breathed here! And also has been a nice figth...I am sure, My friends , many nice things are on the way...Have fun all!"

Video ends.
    Alex :"We back on live now....very dark nice meeting, and i am totally agree with Eric!"
    Mike :"I ve to admit...for once, me too!"
    Alex :"Now the match!! A nice triple threat with our DarkLord....Evil coming!"

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:59 am; edited 3 times in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Season 2 act 2 Lord Voldemort and the Death Eaters

Post by Lord Voldemort Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:36 pm

Act 2 season 2 Lord Voldemort and the Death Eaters

Mike :"It's Voldemort Entrance Music....how terrific"
    Alex :"How epic!! He coming....Evil Coming!!"
    Mike :"Wait a moment.......where is him?"
    Alex :"Beh.....i dont know"

In that moment, suddenly lights go out

Alex :"Baw Gawd again!"
    Mike :"What happening?!"

In the beginning there is a big panic inside the whole Arena......some children start to cry, calling Mum and Dad....and many screams and yelling everywhere.
    Suddenly, in the air upside the ring, made by green lights appears the Mark.....the Dark Mark!

Alex :"Wow!! He is here....somewhere but he is here!"

Now everybody understand  the light off were for him, and his many fans start now to call and celebrate the Lord, that still none knows where he is.
    Now some lights begin to turn on again, and something is more clear.

Alex :"Third Baw Gawd! Watch there on the ring"
    Mike :"Merlin's beard"

Some figures are on the Ring.....one of them : white skin,red eyes....no doubts : he's the DarkLord.....slowly lights turn on back again.
    The titantron foculizes on the group : behind Voldemort, there is his Dark Group...Lenin,Salazar Slytherin,Hodor and Negan, even if Coulrophobie is still a "missing in action".

Now Voldemort, talking at the whole crowd in the Arena, screams :"Here we come! Me and My Death Eateeeers!!"
    The crowd replies with a big acclamation for him...

Alex :"Fantastic! But now i guess they have to leave before the match of the DarkLord"

Still on the ring, Lenin says :"Good Luck My Lord for you match"
    Voldemort :"Good Luck??? Tell this to my opponent...he is going to need an ambulance!"
    Negan :"Ahaha..Hell yeah! Good Luck for Kyro"
    Salazar Slytherin :"Is not Kyro....i think is Koro"
    Lenin :"Are you sure? i thought was Karo"

Voldemort,a bit pissed off,screams them :"Ahhhh Stop this mess! Whoever he is...i ll knock him out!"
    Hodor :"Well said My Lord! Can i call the ambulance for him?"
    Voldemort :"Salazar! Slap him!"

Salazar slaps Hodor much violently....and he almost falls down by the ring.

Voldemort :"No merci for enemies! Remember the Rule number 1"....and then :"Now Go! I wanna fight....with Kuro!".....so the Death Eaters leave the ring, while Kuro coming for the match.

Alex :"Finally the match! Lord Voldemort vs Kuro"
    Mike, almost laughing and talking hironically :"I thought was Kiro"
    Alex :"Doesnt matter.....Voldemort will screw him i bet"
    Mike :"Let's see...Have fun all!"

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Lord Voldemort : Act 3 A man in love

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:09 am

Act 3 season 2 A man in Love

Alex :"and now.....Evil Coming! Evil Coming!"
    Mike :"I knew you were excited....you missed him" replies hironically
    Alex :"We all missed the DarkLord....and now we know : he gets an heart!"
    Mike :"Really?!?!"
    Alex :"Off course!! lets see this video recordered during past week...Eric catched the Evil Side in the background"
    Mike :"Double-Really?!?!? Did Eric catch someone?" replies laughing
    Alex :"How did you feed tonight?....vodka with dead rats?"
    Mike :"Only dead rats"

Video starting with Eric in the background....behind him can be seen Voldemort arriving with Negan,Slytherin and Hodor.

Eric :"Ladies and Gentlemen, you can see the DarkLord and his group....actually Lenin is doing something in his mother Russia...There is the matter about our Tag Champions now....and Now,we are going to ask to Voldemort something about this"

Voldemort and the Evil Side are now near with Eric, that says :"Good Morning Lord Voldemort...please just a minute for all the fans of UMW...the question is : how may you defend tag title now that Lenin is abroad?....are you thinking to change tag partner?....with whom you would like to tag with?"

Hodor exclaims :"Lady Muscle!"
    Eric :"Baw gawd! how can u adfirm this?!"

All embarassed, Hodor says :"Because sometimes during nights while sleeping, he calls Lady Muscle"

Voldemort seems very very angry, and his eyes now are red like nevermore.....he screams :"Negan slaps that idiot!"

Eric :"Double Baw-Gawd!! Hodor, are you telling me that you and Lord Voldemort sleeping together??"

Negan :"Which idiot of them i ve to slap"
    Voldemort:"Boooooth!"

Hodor :"No No No!! I sleep in the room next to him....but i can hear everything in case My DarkLord needs something"...in the moment he ends his word, he gets the first ear slap by Negan
    and then....another and another more....Hodor now suffering on the floor.

Voldemort takes the microphone by the hands of Eric, and slaps him on the face, then watching camera starts to talk.
    Lord Voldemort :"Listen Me! I respect totally Lady Muscle as wrestler....and i could agree to make tag with her....but never and never, pay me attention, never put the word love near my name!
    I just hate!"

Video ends, back on live
    Mike :"Wow! can be love?"
    Alex :"You and your rats! Dont be silly!"
    Mike :"But before you said he gets an heart!"
    Alex :"Surely he got! Watch! Eric and Hodor are still alive!"
    Mike :"Ah Ah Ah.....true! let s see this triple threat ....Voldemort,Anjachgewh and......."
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Act 4 season 2 : Angels and Devils

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:36 am

Act 4 season 2 : Angels and Devils

Alex :"My dear Friends....nooooow....the Main Event of tonight for our Academy Show"
    Mike :"Be sure Alex....we are going to see a great match!"
    Alex :"Hell yeah Mike! Lord Voldemort is going to face Blaze Andrews for the Academy Championship!"
    Mike :"Will be surealy a great struggle!"
    Alex :"Surely will be....also during this week, a real struggle on socials between fans of these two great champions"

now Mike seems inattentive by something...

Mike :"But what is he doing?"
    Alex :"Who? What? Where?"
    Mike :"Hodor...with a jar......there!"

On the titantron appears Hodor while walking through the crow with a jar in hands....there is something written on the jar, but still cant be seen by camera.
    Someone puts some money inside...other laugh out loudly.

Mike :"There is written.....you see?"
    Alex :"Not really"
    Mike :"Let him moving a bit....yeah like that"
    Alex :"Its seems Collection x hospital fees for Blaze"
    Mike :"What the Hell?! Can we say?"

In that moment lights inside arena go slightly down...

"Hello Friends".......the cavernous voice of Voldemort shakes the whole Arena.
    "This evening.....i am going to get the Championship Title....Blaze is a dead man walking....Please Help him for his hospital fees....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
    Those hate him start to whistle loudly, while his fans start the chorus "Evil Coming! Evil Coming!"

When he ends his word, his music entrance starts and he appears from the backstage.
    His fans now scream for him....claim him....try to touch him while he coming for the Ring.
    In this moment of total celebration, still in the backstage the camera foculizes on Negan and Salazar Slytherin. Voldemort like always doesnt pay care to the titantron...

Negan :"Before the Lady Muscle affair....now the collection for the enemy....are we still the Evil Side?"
    Salazar Slytherin :"I am sure we are!"
    Negan :"Yes we!....but him?"
    Salazar Slytherin :"About what are you talking about?"
    Negan :"I am talking about the Big Boss....PFFUIIII" spitting with contempt
    Salazar Slytherin :"I am sure we are"...and he leaves
    Negan, with his usual evil grin on his face, says :"We need a change!" and laughs.

Mike :"Baw Gawd....do you think Negan is going to mess up with the DarkLord for the leadership?"
    Alex :"Bloody hell! We ll see....but surely Voldemort has to solve one task at a time if he wanna prevail"
    Mike :"For sure Mike.....and the task of this evening will be very very very hard....Ladies and Gentlemen, here we go for the Academy Championship"
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Act 5 season 2 : Little Boy

Alex :"And Now the Evil Moment"
    Mike :"I am curious to see the new Evil Wizards Tag"
    Alex :"Even if Salazar promised no magical tricks?" replies laughing
    Mike :"He still is scary in my humble opinion....a young wrestler but he showed his skills , and i think he will be a nice partner for our DarkLord"
    Alex :"Yeah....the DarkLord....do you remember last show?" said with hironical mod
    Mike :"He sent Hodor around to grab money for hospital fees of Blaze, but...."
    Alex :"But it didnt finish as he thought"
    Mike :"Ironic that tonight he is going to face the two Doctors.....and Missy, in an handicap tag match 3vs2"
    Alex :"Missy is the nurse" replies laughing

From the backstage, Lord Voldemort and Salazar come forward the ring.
    Their fans, many fans, celebrate them while coming....chorus "Evil Coming" start everywhere, "In DarkLord we trust" they scream to him.....someone tries to touch him but he still ignores.

But Voldemort is dark more than usual in his face....if possible!

Alex :"Watch there! Is Eric Potter trying to approach Voldemort and his crew"
    Mike :"Dont tell me! I hope this wont finish like last time"
    Alex :"Which time?!" replies ironically Alex.
    Mike :"Yeah true.....is countless actually AH AH AH"
    Alex :"Indeed! the number of slaps upon Eric by the Dark Side"

Right in that moment , Eric and Voldemort are very near.
    Eric asks, with a trembling voice :"Tonight a chance for revenge, if you remember correctly during last show they interfered in your champion match!?"
    Voldemort :"Obviously i remember, Idiot!"
    The DarkLord fakes an attack on Eric, that taken by surprise falls down on the floor.
    The scene is very hilarious and fun, as everybody there laugh out loud.
    Now on the titantron it goes in slow motion, that make laugh everybody else!

Mike :"Ah Ah Ah....i guess was better the slap"
    Alex :"Poor Eric"
    Mike :"He never knows when is the right moment.....and when isnt!"

Voldemort , looking into the camera, starts to scream :"These Doctors wont be anymore recognisable after the match...I Promise!"
    "But"....he begins again after some moment of suspance...."I am talking with You now!"
    None in the moment understands about whom he is referring.

Mike :"You.....who?"
    Alex :"No clue rigth now"

Voldemort starts again....and all eyes there are upon him....and same the ears.
    Voldemort :"You......Negaaaaaaaan!"

A loud murmuring now inside the Arena.....the words "Voldemort", "Negan" and "struggle" are clearly the most listened up.

Mike :"No doubts that the Negan coup....has been noted"
    Alex :"Or maybe a spy.....watch Salazar how laughing scornfully"

Voldemort :"How you dare, Negan?"...."How you dare to threaten my Leadership...You are just a dwarf compared me....a little lonely boy, a simple nothing before you meet me"
    "You want to challenge the Boss here?! I'll come for you"

Mike :"I guess, and i hope, there will be soon the struggle....to decide finally who deserves to lead the Dark Side"
    Alex :"It will be great for sure!"
    Mike :"And now the Wizards together"
    Alex :"The Evil Wizards maybe" replies laughing

Match can start!
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:58 am

Act 6 season 2 : Once were Wizards

Alex :"Epic Moment Now!"
    Mike :"Did you say evil or epic?!"
    Alex :"Or Magic maybe....you know"
    Mike :"We have the Wizards now"
    Alex :"The Evil Wizards maybe"
    Mike :"They are going to face Kuro and Randy Walker for the tag belt championship"
    Alex :"Here you go....Ladies and Gentlemen, we are happy to introduce you all the champions Kuro and Randy Walker!"

Kuro and Randy Walker appear on the titantron, while they join by the backstage.
    Their fans start to celebrate them, while they reach the ring.
    Eric is there on the ring with his usual microphone :"A Big Welcomed at Kuro and Randy....and now the Evil Side.....the opponents of this evening....Lord Voldemort and Salazar Slytherin"

Camera foculizes on entrance ....but nothing....and still no music....the atmosphere is rather strange, and also Eric feels pretty embarassed now.

Alex :"We should help him"
    Mike :"But How?!...where are them???"

Kuro goes near Eric and screams in microphone :"Muahahah! They are scared by us"
    Randy follows him :"Yeah Brother! They are fearful like small fawns AHAHAHAH"

Alex :"Cant be true....i think that" SQUASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....Suddenly a scary sound stop the lights in Arena.....excluding the red emergency lights, all is dark.
    A big OOOOOHHHH by the stands.
    Eric tries to repair proununcing some words "Be calm people....lights will turn on in a moment"

"LIGTHS!"....these words shake the Arena...it's clearly the voice of Voldemort.
    The DarkLord appears on the titantron while comes in the upper part of the Stands.
    Entrance Music now can start play

His fans now go mad for him and start to celebrate the DarkLord and Salazar, that also appears on the titantron while coming in the opposite side of Voldemort, also him in the upper side of stands,and the ring in the center between them.
    Still the DarkLord :"Are you sure you wanna the lights?!" and laughs.

Voldemort, and then Salazar by the other side, with their magic wands start to hit the ring with Kuro and Randy.....and with also the Poor Eric.
    From the wands starts some pyrotechnical fireworks....with fires and green lights that go to hit the ring.....and everyone is inside.
    It's a spectacular show, and while Voldemort and Salazar laugh off loud like evil mad, you may see Eric while trying to exit from the ring, falls down by it.
    Big laugh around there, and the scene go also in slow motion on the titantron.

Mike smiling says :"Another Epic fall......for Eric"
    Kuro and Randy anywayd dont seem so scared....and they try dodge the green lights and fire..
    And for every dodge there is a big OOOOOOH by the public.

Alex :"Wow nice show tonight for our Big Event PPV....we all have to remember : they once were Wizards" and laughs by him.
    The wands now seem exhausted....and the lights in the Arena turn on again.

Most of public now plaude and celebrate Voldemort and Salazar while they coming down forward the ring....has been a great show of lights and fireworks for everyone.

Alex :"A big tag match now for everybody my friends!"
    Mike :"Yeaaah! and lets hope good for Eric....where is him?"

On the titantron appears Eric, all smoked in the face but smiling and saying OK with his fingers.

Alex :"He is still alive"
    Mike :"Pity....will be for the next time" replies laughing

Match can start now!
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Act 7 season 2 The fourth inconvenience

Post by Lord Voldemort Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:09 pm

Act 7 season 2 The fourth inconvenience

Mike :"What a great Evening!"
    Alex :"And now....the top"
    Mike :"Are you talking about our great General Manager?"
    Alex :"Obviously.....but not only.....a triple threat Qualifyng match with Dorado vs Lord Voldemort vs ?????"
    Mike :"Baw Gawd would say someone"
    Alex :"Which kind of match do you think we are going to see?"
    Mike :"Fury and Blood Mike!....just Fury and Blood"

A voice behind them :"Fury and Blood?? Ah Ah Ah....you make me laugh"
    IT's a very known voice...Mike and Alex, and everyone listened it, know who is....

Behind them, with his bat, appears Negan .....almost red in face, maybe a bit drank..

Mike :"Hey Big Man Negan....what are you doing here?"
    Negan :"What i am doing??....well, for first i am looking you while saying such stupid things...and for second..." he stop to talk but a big mocking smile on his face..
    Alex :"Hmmmmm....this doesnt sound good"
    Mike interrupts Alex and starts to talk :"Negan, now you here please tell us something how going lately about the Dark Side and the leadership...lately many fans have noticed some......issue between you and Lord Voldemort...they are a bit confused"
    Negan screams now :"Confused??....they are a scared flock in the field...they need a strong hand!"....while touching lovely his bat.
    Alex :"What's going?"
    Negan :"It's simple! Voldemort cant pretend anymore to be the Leader!"
    Mike :"Baw gawd! Your words are strong!"
    Negan :"My words??? Ah Ah Ah....you are fun.....tonight i am going to show all who is the Evil and the Strong!! Who should lead the Dark Side you know?!" and then smiling as a mad!

In that moment the wrestlers enters by the backstage and go forward the ring....their entrance musics start to rock and their fans celebrate them.

Alex :"Will be a nice triple threat or.....a deadly fourth inconvenience?" said smiling.
    Mike :"Tell us Negan" while he look forward the side where was Negan...but he seems now disappeared....still Mike :"Where is him?"
    Alex :"Who?" then he understands and :"Negan?...dont know"

Match starts....and rather in the end Negan interferirs in the match hitting before Dorado and then Voldemort with his baseball bat....so ??????? wins the match.

Now Negan watches forward the public and screams :"Look your poor Leader"....while Voldemort still suffering on the floor...."Who must be the Leader???"
    Voldemort's fan saying big BUUUUUUUU while Negan's fans scream :"YOU! YOU! YOU!"

In the end....Negan leaving the ring with his bat on his shoulder and whistling his usual tune...

Alex :"Yeah.....was a fourth inconvenience"
    Mike :"May God help us all!....the future is dark and scary"
    Alex :"Evil coming, Alex!....Evil Coming"
    Mike :"Too big Ego together.....never works"
    Alex :"I think they will have to solve this......permanently"
    Mike :"A big match Voldemort vs Negan is the only way"
    Alex :"A LAST BLOOD match!"
    Mike :"THE Last Blood match"
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Act 8 Season 2 : Double-interview

Mike :"And now.....the moment of decisions"
    Alex :"The moment you waiting for by too much time"
    Mike :"The struggle of giants"
    Alex :"The struggle of evil giants"
    Mike :"Someone said....the struggle of the century"
    Alex :"I am sure everybody understood!"
    Mike :"The Last Blood between Voldemort and Negan....what a match!"
    Alex :"A magic match!"
    Mike :"But before....Alex wanna tell us something?"
    Alex :"Yeah Before the double interview...Voldemort and Negan for you all!"

Video Starts like the usual double interviews...and the voice starts to ask :

What's your name?
    Voldemort :"Voldemort....Lord Voldemort"
    Negan :"Negan...i am Negan"

Your Nickname?
    Voldemort :"You know....they call me DarkLord"
    Negan :"Big Man"

Your Favourite Move?
    Voldemort :"Avada Kedavra"
    Negan :"The next one"

Your Point of Strenght?
    Voldemort :"My fast fury"
    Negan :"Lucille....my bat" while he touching it

Your Point of weakness?
    Voldemort, with furrowed brow :"Really!!? What does it mean weakness?"
    Negan :"Are you joking man?"

Why you should be the leader?
    Voldemort :"Tell me because i should not be! I am the one shocking the hearts....rest is boring"
    Negan :"Because the DarkLord is just a Vampire Lady" and then laughing off loudly

In the UMW because...?
    Voldemort :"I am the Star"
    Negan :"I am the best"

Who will win between you and Negan?
    Voldemort :"No match for me"
    Who will win between you and Voldemort?
    Negan :"Me! Obviously"

Something you wanna say to your fans?
    Voldemort :"No merci for dogs!"
    Negan :"United we stand....divided we fall!"

Something you wanna say to your opponent?
    Voldemort :"Say Hello to the hell"
    Negan :"You are a dead man walking"

Video ends and back on live.

Mike :"Ah Ah it was nice"
    Alex :"Not like the next match....Tonight! Here! For you all...the Last Blood between Lord Voldemort and Negan"
    Mike :"Lets have fun!"
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Act 9 Season 2 : Dont say BUT

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:31 pm

Act 9 Season 2 : Dont say BUT

Alex :"My dear Mike...have you noticed that bloody bandage?"
    Mike :"Upon Eric's head?"
    Alex :"Obviously right that!"
    Mike :"Let s see what happened....in the next video"
    Alex replies, almost whispering :"Evil coooooming"

Video starts with the big head of Eric Potter in the foreground.
    He looks kind of flushed, probably for his efforts to arrive until there....Now everybody know that moutain...Eric starts to talk :"Everybody remembers when, during past season, i ve been here, on the Korab Mountain, to interview Voldemort our DarkLord"

"And" Eric continues "I still am asking myself how he didnt find a more suitable place" laughing a bit.
    "But You Know!....We know!! Voldemort is Voldemort....And Korab Mountain is......a damn f**** Korab Mountain UFFFFFFF" ends complaining while the Old Rock of Voldemort is well in sight!

Near the Gate of the Old Rock, Eric looks again forward the camere :"Brrrrrrr....i still may feel chills about this place......i still think about last time i was here" and in that moment, the big old gate behind him gets opened...Eric looks once more time forward the camera, with a bit worried mood.....and enters in!

The atmosphere is very dark and scary! In the end, he enters in a big room....and there is Hodor waiting for him.
    Hodor :"Good Morning Mr Eric.....My Lord will come in a minute"
    Eric :"Voldemort has been very kind to accept my request to come here for the interview....again"
    Hodor :"I am pretty sure the DarkLord has some announce to do!" and still :"And your job helps my Lord for all this"
    Eric, a bit trembling :"Yes Sir....i am sure too"

The converstation gets interrupted by some feets walking forward the room...no doubts : It' s Voldemort coming.
    The big door in front of Eric gets violently opened....and Voldemort joins the room...
    Not a suitable start!! Voldemort seems pretty nervous.....and Eric , trying breaking the big clear tension in that moment, starts to talk
    Eric :"Voldemort My Lord....now no more doubts about who will lead the Dark Side....after your great winning upon Negan...your opponent for the leadership"
    Voldemort interrupts Eric "Bla Bla Bla Bla"
    Eric, embarassed and also a bit surprised for the reply by Voldemort, insists :"I thought My Lord you wanted talk about your past winning"
    Voldemort :"Eric, you are also more stupid than Hodor....you always thought uncorrectly!"
    Eric :"but....."
    Voldemort :"But What!???" screaming.
    Eric :"But i thought...."
    Voldemort :"Eric you idiot....listen me : say another time the word BUT and i am going to hit you with this.....with this....." Voldemort looks a bit around forward the walls in the room, full of strange objects stuck on....he has found and walks forward a wall.
    Voldemort :"With this boomerang" showing it to Eric and forward the camera.

Voldemort keeps again to walk around the room....with boomerang in his hand....and now screams :"Someone thought Negan was going to defeat me??"
    Hodor :"No My Lord!"
    Eric :"No No No"
    Voldemort again :"Negan isnt anymore a threaten....now he is just a sheep of my crew...I ve submitted him to my willingness....I have other enemies right now"
    Eric , a bit surprised :"Internal the Dark Side???"
    Voldemort :"Stupid Eric.....no! External it....someone wanna stop me.....someone is daring to stop the Evil Dark Side to show entirely its Power"
    Eric exclames :"But Who?"
    Voldemort now looks Eric in very deep mood...."So you said BUT"
    Eric, very scared right now :"No No No sorry My Lord" SBADABAMMMM....too late....the boomerang launched by Voldemort hits violently the Eric's head....right on his front.
    Voldemort :"Hodor! Go help him....i need him alive!" and then, watching camera, screams :"None can stop me!! Understood???? Got it????? You cant stop me, Dorado!"

Video ends, back on live

Alex :"Baw Gawd! This is really a surprise!"
    Mike :"Our Great General Manager involved in the big eternal struggle between the Good and the Evil!"
    Alex :"Something happened! No doubts upon it! But, my dear Ladies and Gentlemen"
    Mike :"Dont say BUT for love of Good" replies laughing
    Alex :"Eh Eh Eh....well, we are going to see a new feud! Is someone trying to stop the Powerful Ev il? Who? Why?"
    Mike :"Who now we know.....the General Manager Dorado has something agaist this evil wave....I am so curious to see what is going to happen"
    Alex :"You will be satisfied...tonight we have the first round! a great Tag match with Lord Voldemort and Dorado involved!"
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Act 10 season 2 : there can be only one

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:09 am

Act 10 season 2 : there can be only one

World Heavyweight Championship Match - Fatal 4 Way Casket Elimination
    Grand Paladin High Lord (C) vs Lord Voldemort vs DORADO vs Doctor

Alex :"Finally the clue of this evening"
    Mike :"For sure! It's time now of our World Heavyweight Championship Match"
    Alex :"Time to say.....there can be only one!"
    Mike :"Yes Sir! There can be only one. Let's resume about the opponents of Grand Paladin High Lord, our great Champion"
    Alex "Yeah because the title, i wanna remember for all our followers,  will be decided in an exciting fatal 4 way casket Elimination....in which, there can be only one, but let's introduce the fighters"
    Mike :"For first...the Champion : High Paladin Lord"
    Alex :"Well...no much words about him....no much to add at the outstanding performances he always offers for whole public"
    Mike :"Completly agree with you Alex! But will the Paladin be able to defend his belt, his title, his honor agaist the beasts?"
    Alex :"I think so! The Paladin has big experience, and it's useful in such kind of match...then we cant forget that, if he is the Champion, there is some reason because"
    Mike :"And then the beasts! From whom we start?"
    Alex :"Doctor i this is the outsider tonight.....often dangerous, always ready, this evening he is going to face the best of the best, but i am sure he can do something well"
    Mike :"Enough to win the title?"
    Alex :"Not sure but surely he isnt here on vacation"
    Mike :"Then...The Golden Master"
    Alex :"Yeah! Our Fantastic General Manager.....ready to fight on the battleflield, ready to take the field"
    Mike :"We all know him..no much to add! He is the best example for our Federation"
    Alex :"Fanstastic fighter! I am sure he has good chanches tonight"
    Mike :"And....Last but not least"
    Alex :"The Pure Evil...Voldemooooort! Lord Voldemort"
    Mike :"Great Figther! The Show in the Show!"
    Alex :"Good chanches also for him....even if.."
    Mike :"Even if?"
    Alex :"Even if he is the most hated tonight in the ring.....he good heavy issues with all others....great hate with Doctor"
    Mike :"Yeah how forget all the involments between them"
    Alex :"To say nothing of his issues with Grand Paladin Lord"
    Mike :"The feud between Evil and Paladins? Unforgetable!"
    Alex :"Yeah Mike, and in last times also big troubles with Dorado"
    Mike :"No doubts...most hated award for him....big mess with everyone even if...."
    Alex :"Even if?"
    Mike :"Even if.....with whom he doesnt mess?" replies laughing
    Alex, after laughs as Mike :"Yeah this could be a big obstacle for Voldemort...but never say never with him"
    Mike "And with his finisher.....AVADA KEDAVRA"

On the backstage appears Lord Voldemort.....ready to join
    He goes forward the camera and screams :"There can be only one.....[pause].....and will be me!"
    He fades away

Mike :"Wow i cant wait to see the match!"
    Alex :"Exciting moments!"

Again on the backstage appears Grand Paladin High Lord, showing his belt.
    Camera now is near on him, and he screams :"Ah Ah Ah Dont make me laugh,dudes....the title is mine, and will be mine"
    He fades away

Mike :"Watch there! Also Dorado is around in the backstage"
    Camera now goes forward Dorado, he smiles and says :"I am me....and you are nothing!"
    He fades away

Alex :"Everyone seems ready...and you?"
    Mike :"Yes i am! This Evening...a great event....a day in which u can adfirm "Hell yeah! i was there" .....the moment is arrived.....the fighters are coming"
    Alex :"There can be only one!"
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Empty Act 11 Season 2 A strange Referee

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:05 am

World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Anjachgewh vs Lord Voldemort (C)

Act 11 Season 2 A strange Referee

Alex :"What about our new world champion??"
    Mike :"The most evil world champion ever"
    Alex :"Evil coming" replies laughing
    Mike :"Or what about the unfairest world champion ever?"
    Alex :"Ohh you are so evil too" laughing again, and then continuing :"I cant deny, during his shows, sometimes Lord Voldemort has used some unfair evil tricks but.."
    Mike stops him :"Tricks??? AH AH AH....it's a very nice and polite way to describe his barbarian uses"
    Alex :"These are so sweet words for his ears....call Voldemort as unfair and evil means to make him a big compliment.....i dont think he cares about anything other"
    Mike :"Dont misunderstand me...i am not saying he doesnt deserve to stay here, tonight, to owning and defending his title....Lord Voldemort is a great fighter, so i dont understand when he needs using his.....evil tricks"
    Alex :"Hallowen coming.....and He is a Wizard!" replies ironically :"What was you waiting for?....no tricks no Magic" and laughs
    Mike :"By the way....tonight our new world champion Lord Voldemort is going to defend his title against Anjachgewh"
    Alex :"Everybody is waiting for this...a big challenge for both great fighters!"
    Mike :"Not the first time they face each other.....If i remember correctly, last time Voldemort was saved by the Evil Clown"
    Alex :"Coulrophobie...the Evil Clown....missing in action....by some!"
    Mike :"Was told by someone he was seen in a Circus....but unluckly i dont remember where"
    Alex :"To be honest, i miss him a bit"
    Mike :"Are you mad?!".....told in very dramatic mood, and still :"He still ruining my sweet dreams"
    Alex :"Fighters are ready....You all are ready, and we too! Show can start!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In end of the match, Anjachgewh seems prevail....Lord Voldemort seems near to the defeat.

Alex :"Well....looks like will be a short Reign for Voldemort"
    Mike :"What's a strange crew....look there"
    Alex :"Unbelievable! That's Coulrophobie, perfectly dressed as a referee"
    Mike :"With the other evil fellow....Negan"
    Alex :"Too many evil fellow,dont you think?? I Wonder what they have in mind"
    Mike :"Let me bet....Anjachgewh is lost!"

Suddenly, while referee starts to count a pinning manouver by Anjachgewh, Negan jumps on the ring....a big OOOHHHHH and loud roumors by whole public....Negan blocks the referee and brings him out of the ring......in that moment, Coulrophobie, dressed like a referee, hits violently Anjachgewh that was watching with big surprise the whole scene.

Mike :"Baw Gawd!! A referee hitting a wrestler!!"
    Alex :"Oh My God!! Anyway an incredible show for our fans!"
    Mike :"Only here,my friends! This is Universal Martial Wrestling!"

Voldemort now hitting Anjachgewh again and again....his fans going mad for him and start the chaint "Evil Champion! Evil Champion" , while others protesting loudly.

Alex :"Now Voldemort seems prevail again"
    Mike :"Dont tell me!" replies ironically

Voldemort, helped again by the "referee" and his Death Eater Coulrophobie, hits another time Anjachgewh, that falls down without anymore energy...
    The final easy pin....counted by the "strange" referee...Voldemort is Champion again!

Alex :"Lord Voldemort is still our Champioooooooon!!" screaming
    Voldemort in the ring shows proudly his belt forward his fans....that celebrate him in every way!
    Coulrophobie goes to congratulation with Voldemort, and both happy and satisfied leave the ring and go together forward teh backstage.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:52 am

Act 12 Season 2 The DarkLord strikes back

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Large
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:41 am

Act 12 Season 2 The DarkLord strikes back

Alex :"Our WorldChampion noooooooow!"
    Mike :"But before?"
    Alex :"Our DarkLord" said in a bit ironically mood "asked us to send this video by him"
    Mike :"Asked? How nice! You didnt say pretended" and both laugh loudly

Video starts in a very dark room.....Voldemort is sitting on a throne of swords, and near to him, inside a glass showcase , the Golden Belt of Worchampionship by UMW is lightening in the full darkness.

Deathly Wrestling Show - DWS - Storyline Large

voice-over Mike :"Wow! Voldemort knows how build dark athmospheres!"
    voice-over Alex :"So true! He is a Master in this!"

Video appears on the titantron, and a strange silence falls down on the Arena.
    Lord Voldemort starts to talk :"My dear DeathEaters....the Evil Era is began!"
    In such moment, after have heard his words, a big rumble by his many fans shakes the Arena.

Voldemort :"We have fought hardly for this! And we will fight also harder now!" followed by another big rumble of Evil Fans.

Voldemort :"This is not the end of the beginning........This is the beginning of the Evil!" and again another big rumble!

Voldemort :"I know i am the most hated here.....But i am proud of this, and also this will make me stronger, because i feed with their hate!"....Evil fans going mad for him, and now a little group of Evil fans is head-on to the camera,now back on live....they all dreassing the now famous T-Shirt with written I AM EVIL with under the face of Voldemort. They are near to the passage between backstage and the ring, waiting for him coming.

Video back on Voldemort again :"And at my enemies, i say I will never surroundeeeeer!"
    Now the roar is very very strong, and video stops.
    Entrance Music by Voldemort starts to play, and he appears from the backstage.

He starts to walk slowly for the ring, the group of his fans recordered befor try to touch him and call his name, but Voldemort ignores them....they dont care and keep to celebrate him.

Mike :"Well.....sometimes he could be more nice with his own fans"
    Alex :"I dont think so.....He is Evil, and they love him because this...he will never be like others"
    Mike :"Yeah maybe you right....could you imagine him like kissing a little fan?"
    Alex :"Ah Ah Ah......disguisting!"

Now Voldemort goes up on the ring, takes off the belt and show it proudly to the Public.
    Obviously his fans appreciate it, while his haters cover him with big BUUUUUUUU and whistles.

Mike :"Born to divide"
    Alex :"Or Born to master...you know he is one of my favourite idols"
    Mike :"Ladies and Gentlemen....another big fight for our Champion!"
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:25 pm

Act 13 Season 2 Little Paladin going war

Alex :"And now......may u smell the Evil coming?"
    Mike :"Obviously i do....and looks like Arena does too"

Voldemort's Fans start to call his name, and many choirs may be heard in whole Arena...Evil Coming everywhere.

Alex :"But before we must introduce his opponent"
    Mike :"A great wrestler, that made some history here in Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling"
    Alex :"And also, how forget it, an old acquaintance of our DarkLord"
    Mike :"He He...." smiles..."Yeah how forget the feud between Evil Side and the Paladins"
    Alex :"A great nice history...the old sweet times....let's say a deja-vu"
    Mike :"The Evil prevailed, but tonight could be an epic vengeance"
    Alex :"Ladies and Gentlemen, you know about whom we are talking about,right?"
    Mike :"The opponent of our champion Lord Voldemort"
    Alex :"Jack of Blaaaaades"

Eric Potter, on the ring, announces too to the Arena the coming of the opponent, and Jack of Blades appears from the backstage and coming forward the ring.
    His fans celebrate and encourage him while he walking.....and he seems in very good fitness.
    He gets on the ring, and he showing so proud to his fans that still call him.
    Eric Potter goes near him, and asks :"A big event, a big chance for you"
    Jack of Blades :"Yeaah tonight i will get my vengeance!"
    and again :"I will show everybody who is the best" pause while he incites the public
    And then he screams :"I will show everybody the weakness of the Lord!"

At his words there are some whistles and BUUUUUU from Voldemort's fans, that now appears on the titantron, still in the backstage, with the Champion Belt while preparing to coming....he heard the words of Jack, and he seems focused on the match.

Eric Potter, from the ring :"And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, our Evil Champion" and a roar from the public shackes the Arena...."Loooooooord Voldemoooort!!"

Voldemort's fans getting mad for him when he appears from the backstage. His walking for the ring is a real celebration, and his belt shines like ever.

Mike :"His fans getting mad"
    Alex :"The Power of the Evil"

Voldemort gets on the ring, and Eric goes for him, but the DarkLord ignores him and goes up on the ropes at the turnbuckle showing proudly the belt for the public and raizing up his arms.
    Who approves and how disapproves, like always.
    Finally Eric is able to stop the champion, and asks :"My Lord, tonight an hard struggle for you, against an your old enemy"
    Voldemort :"Weird!" little pause....and then :"I thought i killed them all!" ending with a satanic and terrible laugh.
    Then, he takes without compliments the microphone by Eric, and watching Jack he screams :"Really you wanna do war??" and then watching the public screams again :"We all know!....the good paladin is the dead one" and again a terrible laugh like only him can do.
    Jack of Blades reacts to his words, and try to hit Voldemort...many from security staff go on the ring to divide the enemies and bring some calm for the hot situation.

Alex :"What an hell of start"
    Mike :"This is not the beginning of the end.....this is the end of the beginning"
    Alex laughs and replies :"I bet they will never dinner toghether"
    Mike :"The Palading going war.....and we wanna see war, right Alex?"
    Alex :"Yeah the war is nice but only here in our U.M.W."
    Mike :"Obviously, wise Alex!"
    Alex :"The fierce paladin is going to face the King of the Evil"
    Mike :"Ladies and gentlemen....the situation on the ring now seems get back calm for the match"
    Alex :"Calm is big word" replies laughing, and then :"And this is not a match"
    Mike :"True..this is a war"
    Alex :"So, good war for all" said a bit ironically....but the match finally can start!"
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lord Voldemort Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:04 am

Act 14 Season 2 Mess in the backstage

Alex :"What is happening in the backstage?"
    Mike :"Looks like there is some tension on there!"
    Alex :"A preview of the next great fight i guess"
    Mike :"Probably yes! I can see Dorado and his staff arguing with Death Eaters of Voldemort"

On the titantron appears the big face of Eric Potter.
    Alex :"Hi Eric"
    Mike :"What's happening there?"
    Eric :"Hello Alex! Hello Mike! It's simple...just a word....a Mess!"
    Alex :"We thought the match happening on the ring" replies hironically, while Mike laughing.
    Eric :"As you all know, tonight Voldemort is going to defend the title against the big Boss Dorado....but seem they cant wait"....then,talking to the cameraman, invites him to do his work.

So camera foculizes on the scene....right in that moment Dorado hits violently the head of Negan, that falls down....on the other side, Voldemort kicks down a guy from Dorado staff with a perfect styled high kick. On both jump many by security staff of the Arena, that try with many efforts to keep them divided.
    Dorado screams forward Voldemort :"You are not allowed!!!! I will stop you and your crazy intents!"
    Voldemort replies :"You dont have the skills to stop me!! None has, and neither you...Don't forget it".....little fights happening everywhere, and someone also using weapons like extinguishers and bats.

Some other from internal staff intervene, and the situation goes back almost to normality.
    Negan is bleeding on the face!
    Mike :What a Mess"
    Alex :"And it ll be continued"
    Mike :"Dorado and Voldemort are coming on the ring...Finally the great struggle is close to start"
    Alex :"Who is the favourite?"
    Mike :"Difficult to say....Both are great...Both are Legends"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [in the end of the match]
    Alex :"Wow! a great strike by Dorado"
    Mike :"Referee is going to count down"
    Alex :"This is the end of Voldemort"
    Mike :"Or not!"
    Alex :"How that?"
    Mike :"Look there!! a Clown is coming"

By the stands, Voldemort fans call the Evil Clown and change the usual chorus in "Evil-Clown Coming!" "Evil-Clown Coming!"......while all others cover him with big BUUUUUUU and whistles!.

Coulrophobie jumps on the ring and hits Dorado with a kick on the head,while he pinning an almost stunned Voldemort. The Clown keeps to hit Dorado, that was much tired after the whole match...now also Negan coming, and helps the DarkLord to raize up.
    Coulrophobie smiling on the ring like a mad for his fans, while Voldemort can end the match and still be the Champion of UMW.

Mike :"Not one helper....but two!"
    Alex :"Well....i guess the moral winner is Dorado"
    Mike :"But Evil wins always,in the end"

Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lord Voldemort Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:50 pm

Intro+Muecke & Barney vs Ruby & Goldy

Fred :"Benvenuti a tutti in questa grande serata"
    John :"Grande per cosa?"
    Fred :"Per gli spettacolari scontri che ci attendono....a noi e a tutti gli spettatori"
    John :"Ne avremo per tutti i gusti....incontri di tag che ci faranno impazzire"
    Fred :"Vedremo i migliori atleti del mondo....qui stasera...insieme a tutti noi"
    John :"Inutile nominarli....non hanno certo bisogno di presentazioni"
    Fred :"E invece voglio farti un dispetto,caro John.....voglio nominarli"
    John :"Come preferisci Fred"
    Fred :"Eh si,amici miei....stasera vedremo all'opera i Grandi Miti della THUGLIFE"

In quel momento un boato scuote l'intera Arena
    John :"E ora?....che sta succedendo?"

Anya appare sul titantron......sembra paonazza nel volto e tutta eccitata.
    John le chiede :"Buonasera Anya"
    Fred lo segue :"Ciao Anya....spiegaci per favore cosa era quel boato"
    Anya risponde :"Buonasera ragazzi....il boato proveniva dal Pubblico qui vicino a me....per un attimo è apparso Goldy da dietro le quinte....era insieme a Rubi ed entrambi molto arrabbiati....quasi minacciosi oserei dire"

Dietro di lei si avvicinano Goldu e Rubi....Anya si gira e li vede arrivare...
    Comincia a parlare :"Ciao Ragazzi....qualcosa non va?"
    Goldy le strappa prepotentemente il microfono dalle mani e comincia a gridare,rivolto alla telecamera :"Come osano? Come osano quei rammolliti di Mucke e Barney"
    Rubi :"Durante questa settimana ci hanno minacciato....non sanno quello che stanno facendo"
    Goldy continua :"Loro valgono zero....neanche li definirei dei lottatori"
    Rubi :"Lottatori?? Ah Ah Ah.....non sconfiggerebbero neanche le loro madri"
    Goldy :"Quali madri? Non hanno una madre.....nessuna donna potrebbe partorire quelli esseri bruttissimi"
    Rubi :"E pure puzzolenti...non senti pure tu uno strano odore?"
    Anya :"O Mio Dio"

John :"Alle spalle!"
    In quel momento arrivano Mucke e Barney....Mucke ha una sedia in mano,e la scaraventa verso Goldy che con talento la schiva...Rubi viene colpito in faccia da Barney, mentre Goldy prende con un'abile presa Mucke....Intervengono gli addetti della sicurezza.....a fatica dividono i contendenti.

Fred :"Un gran bel pasticcio!"
    John :"Eh si...mi pareva di ricordare che gli incontri avvenissero sul ring"
    Fred :"La sicurezza, con molta fatica devo ammettere, sta svolgendo il suo lavoro"

Sul titantron appaiono gli addetti della sicurezza mentre dividono i nemici...e li accompagnano sul ring...Intanto sugli spalti dell'Arena c'è un grande boato....tutti celebrano i propri beniamini...

Fred :"Finalmente! Presto potrà cominciare lo scontro di tag"
    John :"Sarà entusiasmante"
    Fred :"Non corre certo buon sangue tra di loro"
    John :"No anzi....direi che si odiano proprio"
    Fred :"Sarà uno scontro all'ultimo sangue,secondo te?"
    John :"Puoi scommetterci che....si lo sarà"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Supah & Lord Voldemort vs Torment & Manithil

Fred :"Che serata entusiasmante!"
    John :"Si è vero"
    Fred :"Cosa abbiamo in programma?"
    John :"Non lo senti?"
    Fred :"Sentire cosa?"
    John :"L'odore del male"
    Fred :"Ma che stai dicendo?"
    John :"Il Signore Oscuro...Lord Voldemort, insieme al gatto cattivo Supah Kitteh"
    Fred :"Che coppia meravigliosa"
    John :"Una coppia molto molto cattiva"
    Fred :"Cattivissima!"

Anya :"Non posso che darvi ragione....ragazzi....sono qui dietro le quinte, e potete intravedere Lord Voldemort e Supah Kitteh mentre si preparano al loro primo incontro insieme di tag.
    Fred :"Puoi chiedergli come sia finito un gatto mansueto in coppia con il signore oscuro?"
    John :"Ce lo stiamo chiedendo tutti"
    Anya :"Come avete già abuto modo di capire.....Non sono molto loquaci....sono cattivi e ho quasi paura ad avvicinarmi a loro"
    Fred :"Ma no dai....non mordono!"
    Anya :"Lo dici tu" finendo con una bella risata.

Lord Voldemort interviene da dietro :"Stasera non vedrete un match.......stasera noi vi mostreremo un massacro" e poi ridendo moltissimo.
    Supah Kitteh :"Li graffierò con i miei artigli"
    Lord Voldemort :"Li ridurremo come i nostri animali da compagnia"
    Supah Kitteh :"Ma il gatto già l'abbiamo"
    Lord Voldemort :"Beh....saranno i nostri cagnolini"
    Supah Kitteh :"Così va meglio!"

I due si apprestano a fare la loro entrata trionfale nell'Arena.
    Anya :"Che tipi! Vedremo cose bellissime e sorprendenti"

John :"Cosa ne pensi di questa strana coppia,Fred?"
    Fred :"Sono cattivi ma spiritosi.....sono spietati ma molto spettacolari....io li adoro!"
    John :"E pure il pubblico.....ascolta!"

Dal pubblico comincia a suonare un coro :"Il Male sta arrivando!"
    Ripetuto all'infinito.

Fred :"Che atmosfera spettacolare"
    John :"Questo è il THUGLIFE...signori e signore,ecco il prossimo match...Supah & Lord Voldemort vs Torment & Manithil"

--------------------------------------------------------------

GermanDream & Mjwp vs Rastamonsta & Makaveli

Fred :"Vorrei che questa magica serata non finisse più"
    John :"E tu pensa....non è ancora finita"
    Fred :"Cosa vogliamo di più?"
    John :"E se ti dico che avremo un altro entusiasmante incontro di tag?"
    Fred :"Volevi rovinarmi la sorpresa?"
    John :"Ma che dici?....però questo vorrei annunciarlo io"
    Fred :"Okey....vai pure"
    John :"Se ti dico che avremo GermanDream & Mjwp vs Rastamonsta & Makaveli .....te cosa mi rispondi?"
    Fred :"Baw Gawd! semplicemente bellissimo"
    John :"Quante tonnellate ci saranno su quel ring?"
    Fred :"Un grosso camion farebbe meno danni"
    John :"Ah Ah Ah.....davvero!"
    Fred :"Rastamomsta è un fuoriclasse....e gli altri non valgono di certo meno"
    John :"Adoro le sottomissioni di Makaveli"
    Fred :"Eh già....e cosa dire degli splendidi salti volanti di Mjwp?"
    John :"Da qualche anno non è piu su altissimi livelli,a mio avviso.....tuttavia è un grande lottatore"

Grande boato di tutto il pubblico....sul titantron appaiono Rastamonsta & Makaveli ....i loro fans stanno impazzendo,e gridano il loro nome.
    Anya è lì vicino a loro mentre appaiono nell'arena da dietro le quinte...
    Anya :"Buona fortuna ragazzi per il match"
    Rastamonsta :"Chiamate un Dottore.....per i nostri avversari"
    Makaveli :"Ma uno bravo!"
    Anya :"Nel senso che sono pazzi?"
    Rastamonsta :"Non ho detto psichiatra.....ma un Dottore....bravo....che potrà curare le ferite che noi faremo loro"
    Makaveli ride con gusto.

Fred :"Minacciosi come sempre"
    John :"Fanno molta paura"
    Fred :"Amici e amiche.....signori e signore....godiamoci questo prossimo incontro"
    John :"GermanDream & Mjwp vs Rastamonsta & Makaveli "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:08 pm