Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Planing the first battle

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Planing the first battle Empty Planing the first battle

Post by DORADO Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:04 pm

----------------------------

Planing the first battle Dorado11

The Titantron lights up, showing DORADO at his office.

Someone knocks the door.

Planing the first battle Dorado10

DORADO: Come in!

Tiberius opens the door and enters the office.

DORADO: Tiberius? What are you doing here in Academy?

Planing the first battle Tiberi10

Tiberius: I want a match here.

DORADO: You are part of the Impact show's roster, so... you have to wait for that.

Tiberius: No! I want to be here, in Academy, there is more competition here.

DORADO: I don't know what makes you think like you do, but if a match is what you want I can put you in a Tag Team Match.

Tiberius: But who would want to be in my team? Nobody saw me since i went to Impact Show.

DORADO: Don't worry, I will handle with that, you just have to be ready to fight and show us your team work skills.

Tiberius: I like how it sounds, but who are gonna be my opponents?

DORADO: I already told you what to do, stop being so annoying, I'm waiting for a wre...

DORADO stops when interrupted.

Planing the first battle Smith10

Smith: Boss, Negan is here, but he has a baseball bat in his hand.

DORADO: Don't worry Smith, tell him to come in please, but be careful and call the others members of the security staff.

Tiberius: Negan, the former Tag Team Champion, come on! are they gonna be my opponents?.

Smith opens the door to let Negan enter the office.

Planing the first battle Negan10

Negan: I'm not gonna be involved in a tag team match again.

Negan approaches to the desk.

DORADO: Calm down guys, I have something to ask to you Negan, and yes, it requires you to be in tag team matches.

Tiberius: It can be possible, my first match in Academy and it is gonna be against two former champions.

Negan: I don't think so, GALCAFOX isn't here, and i said that i wont be involved in a Tag Team Match!  

DORADO: Stop! You guys have to listen to me, Tiberius please leave the office just check the billboard in few minuts.

Tiberius: I guess that I have to obey, so... see you in the ring Negan.

Tiberius leaves the office while Negan looks at him angry.

Negan: Do I have to repeat what I said?  

DORADO: Don't worry Negan, tonight you aren't gonna be in a Tag Team Match, but i have to ask you to be join me in a Tag Team Tournament.

Negan: Why i would want to do that?  

DORADO: Well, tonight you and me are gonna go up in the ring, i really need you, i will show you the reasons to join me, because It's the best option that I'm gonna offer to you.

Negan: If you win, I will join you, but if you lose, I take the management of Academy shows. 

DORADO: It's a deal then, see you in the ring.

DORADO stands up, while Negan leaves the office.

DORADO: Smith, come here!

Smith enters the office.

Smith: Waiting for instructions boss.

DORADO: Find Otto Valverde, I need him to keep an eye in my office while i go to face Negan.

Fades to black

----------
    -----------------

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:49 pm