Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Future champ

Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

Future champ Empty Future champ

Post by Lady Muscle Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:40 pm

Lady Muscle is backstage. She is wearing her ring attire. She stands in place for a minute before speaking.

Lady Muscle: I have been thinking about what Paladin said. He said I am at the back of the line. Really? OK I will join his line. I could cut the line but I am not going to. Paladin doesn't think I deserve a title shot, I will show him why I deserve a title shot.

Lady Muscle picks up a chair and throws it.

Lady Muscle: I am going out there and going to show him why I deserve a title shot. I will go out there and beat everyone up. I am the biggest and strongest person in UMW. If I don't deserve a title shot then who does? I am a former champion and I am going to be a future champion. Paladin mark my words, I will be getting back what is mine.

Lady Muscle picks up the chair and puts it back where is was.

Lady Muscle: Sorry about that chair. I just am a little angry about what Paladin said. I didn't mean to hurt you. Oh, one last thing. I am going to be signing autographs for a magazine I am in and I would love people to... Oh wait that was yesterday, damn it...

Lady Muscle grabs her phone and makes a phone call as the screen fades to black.
    Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

Future champ Empty Re: Future champ

Post by Lady Muscle Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:06 am

Rp written
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Post by Blaze Andrews Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:36 pm

---------------------------------

Future champ Backst10

Lady Muscle is backstage. She is wearing her ring attire. She stands in place for a minute before speaking.

Future champ Ladym10

Lady Muscle: I have been thinking about what Paladin said. He said I am at the back of the line. Really? OK I will join his line. I could cut the line but I am not going to. Paladin doesn't think I deserve a title shot, I will show him why I deserve a title shot.

Lady Muscle picks up a chair and throws it.

Lady Muscle: I am going out there and going to show him why I deserve a title shot. I will go out there and beat everyone up. I am the biggest and strongest person in UMW. If I don't deserve a title shot then who does? I am a former champion and I am going to be a future champion. Paladin mark my words, I will be getting back what is mine.

Lady Muscle picks up the chair and puts it back where is was.

Lady Muscle: Sorry about that chair. I just am a little angry about what Paladin said. I didn't mean to hurt you. Oh, one last thing. I am going to be signing autographs for a magazine I am in and I would love people to... Oh wait that was yesterday, damn it...

Lady Muscle grabs her phone and makes a phone call as the screen fades to black.

-----------------------
    --------
    ------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:56 am