Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

The Broken Champ

AnJaChGeWh
    AnJaChGeWh
    LowCard
    LowCard

The Broken Champ Empty The Broken Champ

Post by AnJaChGeWh Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:39 pm

The titantron is inturupted and turns towards the lounge area where a defeated champion is sat but there isn't anybody coming close to him. But he is hooded.

I believed in many things in my career, cheating is one of them, then I awoke from a eternal nightmare. My eyes opened up I saw the oppurtunity to change my ways and I ignored it, why change when it's all futile, I cant seem to make the right calls anymore or when something is wrong, It's because of my previous rivalry this monster will never be the same, I want to make myself believe this nightmare is coming back but that parted ways with me. That demon took control to only gain from my success, but that was halted, and I was thankful for this, but as the demon left me the faithful ally did also, this is why my persona has been shifty as of late I just can't seem to get my head around this obsitcle anymore, If they want me to break then so be it, but tonight this is my last resort, all I wanted was these papers but I seem to ignite something in their sect, Now I'm public enemy No'1, But when haven't I been, when I first claim this title, I couldn't get a break, they sent out multiple personel to stop my reign but in a steel cage.

Anjachgewh finally turns towards the camera showing a distain look, in his eyes but as the camera pans backwards as the hood is taken off as it shows ancient markings all over his face.

Tonight will be a different story tonight I'll be expecting little lucille, but I'll be bringing the Dwarven Forge Gods with me tonight.

Anjachgewh walks away from the camera only to stop just before exiting.

RUN.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

The Broken Champ Empty Re: The Broken Champ

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:53 pm

---------------------------------

The Broken Champ Lounge10

The titantron is interrupted and turns towards the lounge area where a defeated champion is sat but there isn't anybody coming close to him, but he is hooded.

The Broken Champ Anjach10

Anjachgewh: I believed in many things in my career, cheating is one of them, then I awoke from a eternal nightmare. My eyes opened up I saw the opportunity to change my ways and I ignored it, why change when it's all futile, I can't seem to make the right calls anymore or when something is wrong, It's because of my previous rivalry, this monster will never be the same, I want to make myself believe this nightmare is coming back but that parted ways with me. That demon took control to only gain from my success, but that was halted, and I was thankful for this, but as the demon left me the faithful ally did also, this is why my persona has been shifty as of late I just can't seem to get my head around this obstacle anymore, If they want me to break then so be it, but tonight this is my last resort, all I wanted was these papers but I seem to ignite something in their sect, Now I'm public enemy No'1, But when haven't I been, when I first claim this title, I couldn't get a break, they sent out multiple personnel to stop my reign but in a steel cage.

Anjachgewh finally turns towards the camera showing a disdained look, in his eyes but as the camera pans backwards as the hood is taken off as it shows ancient markings all over his face.

Anjachgewh: Tonight will be a different story tonight I'll be expecting little Lucille, but I'll be bringing the Dwarven Forge Gods with me tonight.

Anjachgewh walks away from the camera only to stop just before exiting.

Anjachgewh: RUN.

The camera fades to black.

-----------------------
    --------
    ------

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:05 pm