Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

LM wants to be champ again

Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

LM wants to be champ again Empty LM wants to be champ again

Post by Lady Muscle Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:46 am

Lady Muscle is in the gym.She is wearing a sports bra and booty shorts. She is lifting weights but they feel too light so she picks up the whole rack of dumbbells and starts lifting them. She stops after about 10 reps and puts them down.

Lady Muscle: I feel stronger than ever. It's like I am a whole new person.

Lady Muscle wipes sweat off her face with a towel.

Lady Muscle: Now I was thinking about it and I wanna be world champ again. I enjoyed being champ last time and I think now I am more than ready to be champ again.

Lady Muscle flexes her muscles which are bigger than ever. She looks so much more muscular and bigger that you would think she is a whole new person.

Lady Muscle: I wanna win the title again because being champ means you are the top dog and the face of the company which I believe I am. I have the look of a world champ too. Not saying the world champ has to have a certain look but well I don't know. I just want the title again. Maybe if I work out some more I can get a chance to win the title.

Lady Muscle picks up 2 500 pound plates and ties them to her waist, she then grabs a bar and starts doing pull ups with the weights tied to her legs.

Lady Muscle: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5...

Screen fades to black.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

LM wants to be champ again Empty Re: LM wants to be champ again

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:57 pm

---------------------------------

LM wants to be champ again Gym10

Lady Muscle is in the gym. She is wearing a sports bra and booty shorts. She is lifting weights but they feel too light so she picks up the whole rack of dumbbells and starts lifting them. She stops after about 10 reps and puts them down.

LM wants to be champ again Ladym10

Lady Muscle: I feel stronger than ever. It's like I am a whole new person.

Lady Muscle wipes sweat off her face with a towel.

Lady Muscle: Now I was thinking about it and I wanna be world champ again. I enjoyed being champ last time and I think now I am more than ready to be champ again.

Lady Muscle flexes her muscles which are bigger than ever. She looks so much more muscular and bigger that you would think she is a whole new person.

Lady Muscle: I wanna win the title again because being champ means you are the top dog and the face of the company which I believe I am. I have the look of a world champ too. Not saying the world champ has to have a certain look but well I don't know. I just want the title again. Maybe if I work out some more I can get a chance to win the title.

Lady Muscle picks up 2 500 pound plates and ties them to her waist, she then grabs a bar and starts doing pull ups with the weights tied to her legs.

Lady Muscle: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5...

Screen fades to black.

-----------------------
    --------
    ------

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:43 am