Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

3 posters

There can only be one champ (open to Anja)

Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

There can only be one champ (open to Anja)  Empty There can only be one champ (open to Anja)

Post by Lady Muscle Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:16 am

Lady Muscle's music hits and she enters the arena. She is wearing her ring attire. She walks down to the ring and enters the ring. Lady Muscle then flexes in the middle of the ring before being handed a microphone.

Lady Muscle: Before I talk about the reason I came out here I got something to say. Kitteh I might not have got you with the lead pipe like I said I would but I am still coming for you.

The crowd boo Lady Muscle.

Lady Muscle:Now the reason why I came out here. Last show I was in a triple threat match for the UMW world title. The thing is Anja and myself pinned Dorado at the same time. We are now both the champ but that can't be. There can't be two champs, there can only be one. I say that because I don't want to share a title with anyone, that is why there is the tag titles. So Anja we need to talk about who the real champ is. Come out here now so we can speak.

Lady Muscle waits for Anja to come out.

Last edited by Lady Muscle on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AnJaChGeWh
    AnJaChGeWh
    LowCard
    LowCard

There can only be one champ (open to Anja)  Empty Waits for response (LM only)

Post by AnJaChGeWh Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:43 pm

Anjacgewh's music starts to play but after a while it fades

Those who wait for an answer will find guidance

Opportunity's like this don't come around often even this bizare double champ scene,

Anjachgewh appears behind Lady Muscle

I'd like to settle this Once and for all yes but first off I've been thinking, why are you so worried about this, it isn't as bizare as most see things, so tell me what is it you were hoping for?
    Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

There can only be one champ (open to Anja)  Empty Re: There can only be one champ (open to Anja)

Post by Lady Muscle Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Lady Muscle: No, this is not what I was hoping for. There should only be one champ not two. I worked hard to get a shot at the title. Now you are telling me that I have to share a title with someone because we pinned Dorado at the same time? I will not have it that way. There should be only one champ and that is me.

The crowd boo and chant you suck.

Lady Muscle: Jealousy is the reason you boo me and chant you suck. Just look at me, I have the looks of a world champ. You don't look like world champion material. The title is mine so just let me be champ and I promise you I will let you have a shot at my title.

Last edited by Lady Muscle on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:02 am; edited 3 times in total
    AnJaChGeWh
    AnJaChGeWh
    LowCard
    LowCard

There can only be one champ (open to Anja)  Empty Re: There can only be one champ (open to Anja)

Post by AnJaChGeWh Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:10 pm

Oh sounds like a lovely idea, I'll give you this championship belt that don't get me wrong i beat you before for it, and you'll just give me an oppurtunity?

Anjachgewh ponders for a moment, then coming to a sudden realisation.

Yes I damn well know you worked your way into becoming into the world title picture before me, i want kitteh's fisaco to end i really do, you saw how i turned on Dorado last night, that isn't the same man i'm the more smarter being tonight, the Demon isn't coming back, I will see fit into it never return in this arena. To answer you truthfully Muscle, No.. This title will have to torn away from my demon side and we fully know you can't handle my other side. So watch what you say next, because if it doesn't stature to my virtues, other wise i have places to be like interveiws with people that aren't running away from you!

Patientce isn't your fortae muscle monster
    Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lady Muscle Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Lady Muscle looks at Anja with a look of anger.

Lady Muscle: Alright then, if you don't want to give me full ownership of the title then I will have to beat it out of you. Why don't we have a match right now and the winner wins full ownership of the title?

The crow chant yes, yes, yes.
    AnJaChGeWh
    AnJaChGeWh
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by AnJaChGeWh Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:17 am

Well if you put it that way no. The match would have been over if the damn referee was awake, I had the three count which was at least a 10 three counts, we wouldn't of had to be co-champs, so if anybody deserves to be champion right now it would be me, I don't know if you watched the replay last week, Kitteh struggled to drag you're heavy body onto dorado, we will have a match.

Fans: Yes, yes, yes

But impatience gets you nowhere, the match will be further along the weeks miss muscle if you don't like that you can shove it, it be that technically both parties would have to agree to this title match, and if you haven't noticed, where are management... that's right not out here so, try to not ramble for the match and go schedule the match...

Anjachgewh turn to leave the ring...

"Look out you imcompetant fool"
    Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

Post by Lady Muscle Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:16 pm

Lady Muscle grabs Anja as he goes to leave the ring and puts him on her shoulders. She then lifts him over her head like he weighs nothing and slams him to the ground.

Lady Muscle: Fine, we won't fight now but when we do I hope you are ready for the fight of your life.

Lady Muscle exits the ring and walks off.

OOC: if you don't like it Anjachgewh I can change it.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Post by DORADO Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:22 pm

RP edited and uploaded

------------------------

There can only be one champ (open to Anja)  Ringsi10

Lady Muscle's music hits and she enters the arena. She is wearing her ring attire. She walks down to the ring and enters the ring. Lady Muscle then flexes in the middle of the ring before being handed a microphone.

Lady Muscle: Before I talk about the reason I came out here I got something to say. Kitteh I might not have got you with the lead pipe like I said I would but I am still coming for you.

The crowd boo Lady Muscle.

Lady Muscle:Now the reason why I came out here. Last show I was in a triple threat match for the UMW world title. The thing is Anja and myself pinned Dorado at the same time. We are now both the champ but that can't be. There can't be two champs, there can only be one. I say that because I don't want to share a title with anyone, that is why there is the tag titles. So Anja we need to talk about who the real champ is. Come out here now so we can speak.

Lady Muscle waits for Anja to come out.

Anjachgewh's music starts to play but after a while it fades

"Those who wait for an answer will find guidance."

Anjachgewh: Opportunity's like this don't come around often even this bizare double champ scene,

Anjachgewh appears behind Lady Muscle

Anjachgewh: I'd like to settle this Once and for all yes but first off I've been thinking, why are you so worried about this, it isn't as bizare as most see things, so tell me what is it you were hoping for?

Lady Muscle: No, this is not what I was hoping for. There should only be one champ not two. I worked hard to get a shot at the title. Now you are telling me that I have to share a title with someone because we pinned Dorado at the same time? I will not have it that way. There should be only one champ and that is me.

The crowd boo and chant you suck.

Lady Muscle: Jealousy is the reason you boo me and chant you suck. Just look at me, I have the looks of a world champ. You don't look like world champion material. The title is mine so just let me be champ and I promise you I will let you have a shot at my title.

Anjachgewh: Oh sounds like a lovely idea, I'll give you this championship belt that don't get me wrong i beat you before for it, and you'll just give me an oppurtunity?

Anjachgewh ponders for a moment, then coming to a sudden realisation.

Anjachgewh: Yes I damn well know you worked your way into becoming into the world title picture before me, i want kitteh's fisaco to end i really do, you saw how i turned on Dorado last night, that isn't the same man i'm the more smarter being tonight, the Demon isn't coming back, I will see fit into it never return in this arena. To answer you truthfully Muscle, No.. This title will have to torn away from my demon side and we fully know you can't handle my other side. So watch what you say next, because if it doesn't stature to my virtues, other wise i have places to be like interveiws with people that aren't running away from you!

"Patientce isn't your fortae muscle monster"

Lady Muscle looks at Anja with a look of anger.

Lady Muscle: Alright then, if you don't want to give me full ownership of the title then I will have to beat it out of you. Why don't we have a match right now and the winner wins full ownership of the title?

The crow chant yes, yes, yes.

Anjachgewh: Well if you put it that way no. The match would have been over if the damn referee was awake, I had the three count which was at least a 10 three counts, we wouldn't of had to be co-champs, so if anybody deserves to be champion right now it would be me, I don't know if you watched the replay last week, Kitteh struggled to drag you're heavy body onto dorado, we will have a match.

Fans: Yes, yes, yes

Anjachgewh: But impatience gets you nowhere, the match will be further along the weeks miss muscle if you don't like that you can shove it, it be that technically both parties would have to agree to this title match, and if you haven't noticed, where are management... that's right not out here so, try to not ramble for the match and go schedule the match...

Anjachgewh turn to leave the ring...

"Look out you imcompetant fool"

Lady Muscle grabs Anja as he goes to leave the ring and puts him on her shoulders. She then lifts him over her head like he weighs nothing and slams him to the ground.

Lady Muscle: Fine, we won't fight now but when we do I hope you are ready for the fight of your life.

Lady Muscle exits the ring and walks off.

--------------
    ----
    ------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:40 am