Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Lord Voldemort : Act 15 God save the Evil Clown : the Battle of the Gym

Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Lord Voldemort : Act 15 God save the Evil Clown : the Battle of the Gym Empty Lord Voldemort : Act 15 God save the Evil Clown : the Battle of the Gym

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat May 12, 2018 4:43 pm

Alex :"And now....the time of the Evil"
    Mike :"Off course, but before there is something to show you all,My friends"
    Alex :"Uff Mike....didnt we agree i had to be the one to announce it?"
    Mike :"Yeah Mike....You know, i am evil"
    Alex :"Oh no no no.....i am the real fan of Voldemort....you are just a puppet" replies laughing
    Mike :"The puppet is Eric, we agree on this! I hope" together laugh
    Alex :"Let us be back to the main thing....as we were saying, there is a nice video we wanted show you all,my dear friends"

The video starts on the titantron....and many crazy laughs can be heard.....these seem by Coulrophobie, aka the Evil Clown.

Alex :"It's clearly our gym"
    Mike :"Off course"
    Alex :"There the Paladins!"
    Mike :"And a Clown"
    Alex :"Poor Clown.....watch how he is treated"

Coulrophobie is tied up at a gym equipment.....his legs are up and with naked feet.
    Galcafox is busy while doing tickling with a feather on the Clown's feet, that cant stop to laugh, but with a great pain too.

Alex :"This is pure torture!"
    Mike :"Not really Alex....watch how he is laughing"
    Alex :"How evil"

Jack of Blades :"Come on Clown.....make us a surprise AH AH AH"
    High Paladin Lord :"Only this he can do!....he is not able to make laugh anyone!"
    Galcafox :"But we can make him laugh!" replies laughing
    Jack of Blades :"Galcafox, you could become the new Clown....the Good Clown!"
    High Paladin Lord :"Or better the Paladin clown" both Jack and High Paladin Lord laugh at him, but in that moment a SBAAAAM from the main door.

There appear Lord Voldemort and Lenin.
    The others present understand the situation, and start to run away from there.
    "Let's call the security staff" scream someone.

"You Cowards!! He is mine! Give me back my Evil Clown!" screams Lord Voldemort.
    "Come to get him" replies High Paladin Lord.

Lord Voldemort runs forward the High Paladin and hits him with an high kick, but Paladin dodges a punch and hits the DarkLord back.
    Lenin is struggling with Jack of Blades, and right now he keeps him under a monstruos Stalin's LerLocker.

Galcafox, looking Coulrophobie and then the camera, says ironically "Time to go" so he gets the tied up clown on his shoulders and get him away from the gym.
    Near to them, High Paladin Lord hits Voldemort with a knee on head, and a quite groggy Voldemort now gets some weightlifting tool and start to throw them forward High Paladin...one of these hits Paladin on his knee, and Vordemort hits Paladin with an Avada Kedavra....this makes Hig Paladin Lord falling down temporarily stunned, and with blood in the face.

Now Jack of Blades is able to escape from the powerful lock by Lenin, and hits Lenin with a fire extinguisher....this last seem painful, and Voldemort start to fight agaist Jack.

Alex :"What a unbelievable battle is this"
    Mike :"A Show in the Show"
    Alex :"The Show of the Show"

Voldemort and Jack of Blades start a really cruel struggle, one agaist the other....hit after hit, kick after kick....they seem they never could stop this.
    Many screams now, the security staff is entering the gym and start to separate the fighters, with a big fatigue without doubt.

Voldemort is carried away while he screaming "Let me kill them! Let me kill theeeem!"

Alex :"Baw Gawd! I am sure this has been a great fun video for everybody, isnt it?!"
    Mike :"Never seen such violence...never seen such Hate!"
    Alex :"How do you think this will end?"
    Mike :"End?"
    Alex :"Ah Ah Ah....yeah same for me : i think this will last forever!"
    Mike :"And the Clown?"
    Alex :"I think we will have to wait still some before see him back to his church"
    Mike :"His church??"
    Alex :"BEh....God save the Clown"
    Mike :"But Clowns dont have churches....maybe circus"
    Alex :"Arent the same?"
    Mike :"Blasphemy cant be tolerated here" replies seriously
    Alex :"Ah Ah i was joking, you silly"
    Mike :"Joke.....bah better to watch the great triple match of Voldemort"
    Alex :"Yes please.... i need him"
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Lord Voldemort : Act 15 God save the Evil Clown : the Battle of the Gym Empty Re: Lord Voldemort : Act 15 God save the Evil Clown : the Battle of the Gym

Post by DORADO Sat May 12, 2018 5:31 pm

---------------------------------

Alex :"And now....the time of the Evil"

Mike :"Off course, but before there is something to show you all,My friends"

Alex :"Uff Mike....didnt we agree i had to be the one to announce it?"

Mike :"Yeah Mike....You know, i am evil"

Alex :"Oh no no no.....i am the real fan of Voldemort....you are just a puppet" replies laughing

Mike :"The puppet is Eric, we agree on this! I hope" together laugh

Alex :"Let us be back to the main thing....as we were saying, there is a nice video we wanted show you all,my dear friends"

The video starts on the titantron....and many crazy laughs can be heard.....these seem by Coulrophobie, aka the Evil Clown.

Alex :"It's clearly our gym"

Mike :"Off course"

Alex :"There the Paladins!"

Mike :"And a Clown"

Alex :"Poor Clown.....watch how he is treated"

Coulrophobie is tied up at a gym equipment.....his legs are up and with naked feet.
    Galcafox is busy while doing tickling with a feather on the Clown's feet, that cant stop to laugh, but with a great pain too.

Alex :"This is pure torture!"

Mike :"Not really Alex....watch how he is laughing"

Alex :"How evil"

Jack of Blades :"Come on Clown.....make us a surprise AH AH AH"

High Paladin Lord :"Only this he can do!....he is not able to make laugh anyone!"

Galcafox :"But we can make him laugh!" replies laughing

Jack of Blades :"Galcafox, you could become the new Clown....the Good Clown!"

High Paladin Lord :"Or better the Paladin clown" both Jack and High Paladin Lord laugh at him, but in that moment a SBAAAAM from the main door.

There appear Lord Voldemort and Lenin.
    The others present understand the situation, and start to run away from there.
    "Let's call the security staff" scream someone.

"You Cowards!! He is mine! Give me back my Evil Clown!" screams Lord Voldemort.

"Come to get him" replies High Paladin Lord.

Lord Voldemort runs forward the High Paladin and hits him with an high kick, but Paladin dodges a punch and hits the DarkLord back.

Lenin is struggling with Jack of Blades, and right now he keeps him under a monstruos Stalin's LerLocker.

Galcafox, looking Coulrophobie and then the camera, says ironically "Time to go" so he gets the tied up clown on his shoulders and get him away from the gym.

Near to them, High Paladin Lord hits Voldemort with a knee on head, and a quite groggy Voldemort now gets some weightlifting tool and start to throw them forward High Paladin...one of these hits Paladin on his knee, and Vordemort hits Paladin with an Avada Kedavra....this makes Hig Paladin Lord falling down temporarily stunned, and with blood in the face.

Now Jack of Blades is able to escape from the powerful lock by Lenin, and hits Lenin with a fire extinguisher....this last seem painful, and Voldemort start to fight agaist Jack.

Alex :"What a unbelievable battle is this"

Mike :"A Show in the Show"

Alex :"The Show of the Show"

Voldemort and Jack of Blades start a really cruel struggle, one agaist the other....hit after hit, kick after kick....they seem they never could stop this.

Many screams now, the security staff is entering the gym and start to separate the fighters, with a big fatigue without doubt.

Voldemort is carried away while he screaming "Let me kill them! Let me kill theeeem!"

Alex :"Baw Gawd! I am sure this has been a great fun video for everybody, isnt it?!"

Mike :"Never seen such violence...never seen such Hate!"

Alex :"How do you think this will end?"

Mike :"End?"

Alex :"Ah Ah Ah....yeah same for me : i think this will last forever!"

Mike :"And the Clown?"

Alex :"I think we will have to wait still some before see him back to his church"

Mike :"His church??"

Alex :"BEh....God save the Clown"

Mike :"But Clowns dont have churches....maybe circus"

Alex :"Arent the same?"

Mike :"Blasphemy cant be tolerated here" replies seriously

Alex :"Ah Ah i was joking, you silly"

Mike :"Joke.....bah better to watch the great triple match of Voldemort"

Alex :"Yes please.... i need him"

-----------------------
    --------
    ------

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:12 pm