Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

my match today

Randy Walker
    Randy Walker
    Admin

my match today Empty my match today

Post by Randy Walker Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:31 pm

my match today Ringsi10

Rays surround the ring, and a mixed blue and black light ignites in the arena.

Soon after, fires are thrown in front of the titantron

Randy Walker appears in the middle of the rojões taking the UMW universe to madness

my match today Randy_10

Randy Walker walks toward the ring

Its name echoes through the UMW universe

Fans: Randy, Randy, Randy

Randy Walker climbs into the ring and, still behind the ropes, uses them as a support for a mortal, releasing a Rojões in every corner of the ring, taking UMW universe to madness

Randy Walker looks at the crowd and starts talking

Randy Walker: Ladies and gentlemen, today will be a great milestone for UMW, today is the last show before the PPV, but not only that, today will be the day that I will become the # 1 challenger for the hadcore title

The crowd raises their right arm as a greeting to Randy Walker

Randy Walker: today I'll be one step closer to winning another title, regardless of the outcome today, I promise I'll participate in PPV next week

everyone is amazed at the promise

Randy Walker: today I will prove what I am capable of, and next week I will leave my mark on PPV.

Randy Walker points to the PPV symbol, and without saying a word, he leaves the ring

my match today Alex_f10my match today Mike_o10

Alex Fuller: Randy Walker promised to be next week on PPV, even if he misses today, what will he do?

Mike O'Donnell: I do not know, but we'll have to see what he'll do if he loses today

Before leaving the arena, he opens his arms making the fireworks in front of him, raising the entire UMW universe.

Fades to black
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

my match today Empty Re: my match today

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:12 pm

OOC: Lightly edited for grammar and show working.

-------------------------------

my match today Ringsi10

Rays surround the ring, and a mixed blue and black light ignites in the arena.

Soon after, fires are thrown in front of the titantron.

Randy Walker appears in the middle of the pyrotechincs taking the UMW universe to madness.

my match today Randy_10

Randy Walker walks toward the ring.

His name echoes through the UMW universe.

Fans: Randy, Randy, Randy!

Randy Walker climbs into the ring and, still behind the ropes, uses them as a support for a mortal, releasing a pyrotechnic in every corner of the ring, taking UMW universe to madness.

Randy Walker looks at the crowd and starts talking.

Randy Walker: Ladies and gentlemen, today will be a great milestone for UMW, today is the last show before the PPV, but not only that, today will be the day that I will become the # 1 challenger for the Hardcore title.

The crowd raises their right arm as a greeting to Randy Walker.

Randy Walker: Today I'll be one step closer to winning another title, regardless of the outcome today, I promise I'll participate in PPV next week.

Everyone is amazed at the promise

Randy Walker: Today I will prove what I am capable of, and next week I will leave my mark on PPV.

Randy Walker points to the PPV symbol, and without saying a word, he leaves the ring.

my match today Alex_f10

Alex Fuller: Randy Walker promised to be next week on PPV, even if he misses today, what will he do?

my match today Mike_o10

Mike O'Donnell: I do not know, but we'll have to see what he'll do if he loses today.

----------------
    ---------------

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:16 pm