Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Before my match

Lady Muscle
    Lady Muscle
    LowCard
    LowCard

Before my match Empty Before my match

Post by Lady Muscle Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Lady Muscle's music hits and she walks to the ring. She is wearing her ring attire and is holding a microphone. She has her title on her shoulder that when she enters the ring she hands to the ref who gives it to some guy out of the ring to hold.

Lady Muscle: I don't have much to say tonight. All I am going to say is that I am going to let my matches paint you a picture of who I am. Oh and something else.

Lady Muscle flexes hard till all her veins are against her skin.

Lady Muscle: I actually think I am more vascular than I have ever been which is awesome. But as I was saying just bring my opponent down to the ring already.

Lady Muscle waits for her opponent as the crowd boo her.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Before my match Empty Re: Before my match

Post by DORADO Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:10 pm

------------------------------

Before my match Ringsi10

Lady Muscle's music hits and she walks to the ring. She is wearing her ring attire and is holding a microphone. She has her title on her shoulder that when she enters the ring she hands to the ref who gives it to some guy out of the ring to hold.

Before my match Lady_m10

Lady Muscle: I don't have much to say tonight. All I am going to say is that I am going to let my matches paint you a picture of who I am. Oh and something else.

Lady Muscle flexes hard till all her veins are against her skin.

Lady Muscle: I actually think I am more vascular than I have ever been which is awesome. But as I was saying just bring my opponent down to the ring already.

Lady Muscle waits for her opponent as the crowd boo her.

----------
    -------
    ---------

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:03 am