Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Pre-match promo

Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Pre-match promo Empty Pre-match promo

Post by Blaze Andrews Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:56 pm

For a moment, the lights at the entrance area shut completely off, before red and white lights focus in in front of the where wrestlers walk out.

Brother Blake's "Creatures Come Alive" begins to play, while the Titantron displays the words "Real B. A.", followed by a figure, clad in a sleeveless tricolour hoodie, walks into the spotlight, with his hood covering his face, and a microphone.

He nods his head to the song's beat, shifting his arms up slowly as the the song goes on, until about 20 seconds in, when he pulls his hood up and throws the "sign of the horns" hand gesture with both hands, revealing to be Blaze Andrews.

Mike O'Donnell: Let me tell you Alex, I don't like this kid at all, he acts like he should already be at the top of the mountain, simply based on how he's performed in Kingdom D.

Alex Fuller: Whether or not you like him, you can't take away the fact that he made Little Bear tap out last week.

Mike O'Donnell: regardless, he has a major attitude problem, and very little things to back up his claims of being a "Dreamchaser".

He walks spryly to the ring, going up the stairs and between the top and middle rope, waiting for his music to end. Once it does, he raises his microphone, about to speak

Blaze Andrews: So, last week, My boy DS and I made our debut in UMW, against none other than the Hardcore Champion. Spoilers, I won. Now this can be seen as a step down for me, and I don't mean to brag, but the last time I made a debut, I beat a champion, and I won and held that championship for 3 weeks before losing it in a match I wasn't involved even in the decision of, mind you. But that's in the past, and I'm talking about the future of UMW, and the future is in Dragon's Den! As I've said, I'm only the first drop before the flood gates let loose, and if the first drop is in a title match the week after his debut, what does that make the coming storm?

Andrews take a moment to soak in the audience's reaction, a combination of mostly cheers mixed with a few boos.

Blaze Andrews: As I've said, Dragon's Den is the future of UMW, and that's already being represented with pro wrestling's biggest and best world championship, the World Crown. And  the new undisputed holder of this title is none other than the Den's own D! S! BLAZE!

"The Real BA" takes a quick breather to compose himself.

Blaze Andrews: In a few moments, you're gonna see the start of a top notch match, and spoilers once again, I'mma beat Little Bear for the second week in a row and bring the Hardcore Champion to the Den, and to you guys, the Dragonflight!

He removes his tricolour hoodie, and throws it into the crowd as he mentally prepares for his opponent's entrance, leaning casually on the ropes.
    Randy Walker
    Randy Walker
    Admin

Pre-match promo Empty Re: Pre-match promo

Post by Randy Walker Wed May 02, 2018 3:27 pm

Pre-match promo Ringsi10

For a moment, the lights at the entrance area shut completely off, before red and white lights focus in in front of the where wrestlers walk out.

Brother Blake's "Creatures Come Alive" begins to play, while the Titantron displays the words "Real B. A.", followed by a figure, clad in a sleeveless tricolour hoodie, walks into the spotlight, with his hood covering his face, and a microphone.

He nods his head to the song's beat, shifting his arms up slowly as the the song goes on, until about 20 seconds in, when he pulls his hood up and throws the "sign of the horns" hand gesture with both hands, revealing to be Blaze Andrews.

Pre-match promo Mike_o10Pre-match promo Alex_f10

Mike O'Donnell: Let me tell you Alex, I don't like this kid at all, he acts like he should already be at the top of the mountain, simply based on how he's performed in Kingdom D.

Alex Fuller: Whether or not you like him, you can't take away the fact that he made Little Bear tap out last week.

Mike O'Donnell: regardless, he has a major attitude problem, and very little things to back up his claims of being a "Dreamchaser".

He walks spryly to the ring, going up the stairs and between the top and middle rope, waiting for his music to end. Once it does, he raises his microphone, about to speak

Pre-match promo Andrew10

Blaze Andrews: So, last week, My boy DS and I made our debut in UMW, against none other than the Hardcore Champion. Spoilers, I won. Now this can be seen as a step down for me, and I don't mean to brag, but the last time I made a debut, I beat a champion, and I won and held that championship for 3 weeks before losing it in a match I wasn't involved even in the decision of, mind you. But that's in the past, and I'm talking about the future of UMW, and the future is in Dragon's Den! As I've said, I'm only the first drop before the flood gates let loose, and if the first drop is in a title match the week after his debut, what does that make the coming storm?

Andrews take a moment to soak in the audience's reaction, a combination of mostly cheers mixed with a few boos.

Blaze Andrews: As I've said, Dragon's Den is the future of UMW, and that's already being represented with pro wrestling's biggest and best world championship, the World Crown. And the new undisputed holder of this title is none other than the Den's own D! S! BLAZE!

"The Real BA" takes a quick breather to compose himself.

Blaze Andrews: In a few moments, you're gonna see the start of a top notch match, and spoilers once again, I'mma beat Little Bear for the second week in a row and bring the Hardcore Champion to the Den, and to you guys, the Dragonflight!

He removes his tricolour hoodie, and throws it into the crowd as he mentally prepares for his opponent's entrance, leaning casually on the ropes.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:42 pm