Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

The most powerful archmage.

SalazarSlytherin
    Jobber
    Jobber

The most powerful archmage. Empty The most powerful archmage.

Post by SalazarSlytherin Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:27 am

In the arena resounds the entry music of the most powerful archmage in the universe.

After a few moments, however, we do not see anyone coming out ... at some point lightning strikes the center of the ring and opens a portal where Salazar Slytherin comes out.

The most powerful archmage. Salaza10

The audience is amazed because this is not a trick like those used by the undertaker, but pure dark magic.

Salazar makes a microphone appear in his hand and snorting says: "Last show I lost voluntarily, my opponent, a poor Muggle bored me and so I decided to make him happy, but next time there will be no more presents and will not be at all simple to beat me as it may seem at first sight."

The audience really likes the archmage, because it's not just talk and distinctive, but when you need it, you've made it.

"In the next show I beat the other two of my opponents in a short time, I do not want to play this time, I want to show everyone my true power..."

Some moments of pause.

"Those two guys nature jokes, with whom I have to fight in a three-way match, I do not know them and I honestly do not give a damn about them, they're a waste of time, stupid Muggles."

The commentators are stunned by the harsh words of one of the last purchases of the federation.

"Fresh meat."

"You will suffer, you will all suffer."

Salazar throws the microphone behind him and gesticulates to teleport backstage.

Some children of the audience are scared, a man has felt bad and some frightened teenagers have left the arena.

The camera closes the live, publicity.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

The most powerful archmage. Empty Re: The most powerful archmage.

Post by Blaze Andrews Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:32 pm

OOC: For some reason, copying and pasting your RP as you wrote it brought up some formatting errors when put into TWG, so I need to change it slightly, but I am going to try to keep it very much the same as what you wrote. Please PM me if I've messed up, and also please do not mention any real wrestlers, it's a sensitive thing in feds.

---------------------------------

The most powerful archmage. Ringsi10

In the arena resounds the entry music of the most powerful archmage in the universe.

After a few moments, however, we do not see anyone coming out ... at some point lightning strikes the center of the ring and opens a portal where Salazar Slytherin comes out.

The most powerful archmage. Salaza10

The audience is amazed because this is not a trick like those used by some others, but pure dark magic.

Salazar makes a microphone appear in his hand and snorting says: "Last show I lost voluntarily, my opponent, a poor Muggle bored me and so I decided to make her happy, but next time there will be no more presents and will not be at all simple to beat me as it may seem at first sight."

The audience really likes the archmage, because it's not just talk and distinctive, but when you need it, you've made it.

"In the next show I beat the other two of my opponents in a short time, I do not want to play this time, I want to show everyone my true power..."

Some moments of pause.

"Those two guys nature jokes, with whom I have to fight in a three-way match, I do not know them and I honestly do not give a damn about them, they're a waste of time, stupid Muggles."

The commentators are stunned by the harsh words of one of the last purchases of the federation.

"Fresh meat."

"You will suffer, you will all suffer."

Salazar throws the microphone behind him and gesticulates to teleport backstage.

Some children of the audience are scared, a man has felt bad and some frightened teenagers have left the arena.

The camera closes the live, publicity.

-----------------------
    --------
    ------

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:03 pm