Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Powerful boy intervi

Legend123
    Jobber
    Jobber

Powerful  boy intervi Empty Powerful boy intervi

Post by Legend123 Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Caroline Holmes: Excuse me Powerful Boy today you have a match against Vince Noir what is your strategy?

Powerful Boy: Today in that ring in front of all the fans only my action is gonna talk.

Caroline Holmes: Will your lost in the PPV Crossing lines affect you today?

Powerful Boy: In that brutal match my lost will definitely affect me but one thing today I am here because I never gave up hope I fought all my life, I didn't win the title at Crossing lines no problem I am gonna go out there and give my 100% shot and one day I will win the title.

Powerful Boy walks away.....

Commentator: Tough lost but he didn't gave up of trying

Commentator: Let see how long he can hold up his patience
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Powerful  boy intervi Empty Re: Powerful boy intervi

Post by DORADO Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:44 pm

RP edited and uploaded

----------------------

Powerful  boy intervi Backst10

The Interviewer Caroline Holmes is showed at backstage with The Powerful Boy.

Caroline Holmes: Excuse me Powerful Boy today you have a match against Vince Noir what is your strategy?

Powerful Boy: Today in that ring in front of all the fans only my action is gonna talk.

Caroline Holmes: Will your lost in the PPV Crossing lines affect you today?

Powerful Boy: In that brutal match my lost will definitely affect me but one thing today I am here because I never gave up hope I fought all my life, I didn't win the title at Crossing lines no problem I am gonna go out there and give my 100% shot and one day I will win the title.

Alex Fuller: Tough lost but he didn't gave up of trying.

Mike O'Donnell: Let see how long he can hold up his patience.

Suddenly someone hits The Powerful boy with a baseball bat as the interviewer Caroline Holmes scream.

Negan approaches to the interviewer Caroline Holmes who looks at him.

Negan: Calm down Caroline, but you may want to go away, this is going to get crazy.

The interviewer Caroline Holmes runs, the guy with the camera still shocked, focusing in the falling wrestler The Powerful boy.

Negan: The Powerful Boy... Look what you make me do, you just needed to do one single thing, eliminate all UMW Show roster's wrestlers of that match, but you failed.

Negan delivers a punt kick to the grounded wrestler The Powerful Boy

Negan: Don't worry Vince, you still have a match tonight but not with us yet, there is something that GALCAFOX and I must to take care first.

Negan takes a deep breath as he point at the camera with his baseball bat.

Negan: I knew you will betray us Little Bear, we tried to teach you a lesson but you didn't learn it, now you left us, but it doesn't end yet, we will go for you... before i forget to mention it, tonight we will teach that lesson to Stordyr.

Fades to black.

------------
    --------------
    -----

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:02 am