Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

The powerful boys interview

Legend123
    Jobber
    Jobber

The powerful boys interview Empty The powerful boys interview

Post by Legend123 Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:08 pm

Caroline Holmes: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest Powerful Boy.

The fans are cheering and chanting Powerful Boy's name

Commentator: The cheers for this rookie have become more and more

other commentator: This superstar is having the talent and the UMW universe is very happy.

Caroline Holmes: Powerful Boy what a incredible night last week as you went head to head against Midlife Crisis, How are you feeling on your first victory in UMW?

Powerful Boy: Victory is a sweet thing and it is more sweeter when the UMW universe will be supporting me.

Caroline Holmes: Today you will go head to head against Lilliana in a Qualifying match for the Hardcore title, what is your plan today?

Powerful Boy: Lilliana is a very good wrestler, the skill in the ring Lilliana shows is awesome, what plan will I have today, you will see that in the ring.

Powerful Boy walks away as he smiles...

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

The powerful boys interview Empty Re: The powerful boys interview

Post by DORADO Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:50 pm

RP edited and uploaded

----------------------

The powerful boys interview Backst10

The Titantron Lights up, showing the interviewer Caroline Holmes in Backstage.

The powerful boys interview Caroli10

Caroline Holmes: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest Powerful Boy.

The fans are cheering and chanting Powerful Boy's name

Mike O'Donnell: The cheers for this rookie have become more and more.

Alex Fuller: This superstar is having the talent and the UMW universe is very happy.

Caroline Holmes: Powerful Boy what a incredible night last week as you went head to head against Midlife Crisis, How are you feeling on your first victory in UMW?

The powerful boys interview Powerf10

Powerful Boy: Victory is a sweet thing and it is more sweeter when the UMW universe will be supporting me.

Caroline Holmes: Today you will go head to head against Lilliana in a Qualifying match for the Hardcore title, what is your plan today?

Powerful Boy: Lilliana is a very good wrestler, the skill in the ring Lilliana shows is awesome, what plan will I have today, you will see that in the ring.

Powerful Boy walks away as he smiles...

Fades to black.

------------------
    ---------
    -------

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:50 pm