Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Dragon's Trove #1 - Pilot (Open to DS)

Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Dragon's Trove #1 - Pilot (Open to DS) Empty Dragon's Trove #1 - Pilot (Open to DS)

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:17 am

"Return Dragon Fire" by Sonic Librarian plays over the speakers as the camera cuts to the ring, where DS Blaze sits on a throne type chair on the right side, with his Academy Championship around his waist and Kingdom D's World Crown atop his head. Right beside him is Blaze Andrews in an identical chair sitting comfortably. Both men are holding microphones, and are looking at the flat screen TV in the centre of the ring, displaying the Dragon's Den logo. Lastly, there is an empty seat across from the two wrestlers, presumably for guests.

Blaze Andrews: Welcome UMW Universe to the first EVER edition of The Dragon's Trove!

UMW Universe: DRA-GON'S TROVE! DRA-GON'S TROVE!

Blaze Andrews: Now let's get to business here. Dragon's Den, we're the best wrestlers there are, and now we'll have the best talk show there is, that's right, eat your heart out, Oprah! And one has to think, who's gonna be the guest of the first instalment of the best talk show there is? Believe me, I searched far and wide, and for a great enough guest for DS and I, and I found two guests, US! I mean, nobody here would provide as big of an impact for the debut of Dragon's Trove other than us, so the answer was obvious. DS will go first, Dom?

The Academy Champion stands up from his host's chair, and adjusts his crown before casually walking over to the guest's seat, preparing for his half of the interview.

Blaze Andrews: Now, the Academy Champion, the holder of the World Crown, DS Blaze, you've already captured Academy's top title twice, so what are you looking to accomplish in UMW so far?
    DSBlaze
    DSBlaze
    Jobber
    Jobber

Dragon's Trove #1 - Pilot (Open to DS) Empty Re: Dragon's Trove #1 - Pilot (Open to DS)

Post by DSBlaze Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:45 pm

DS Blaze looked at his teammate with a big smile, cracking his neck a bit and staring at the title.

DS Blaze: Well, Blaze Andrews, that is a VERY good question! That's what I like about you, you know just what sort of hard questions to ask right away, and when to ask them. Now as you can tell, I have proven myself to be worthy of this gold twice, and both were in great matches that involved he who must not be named, mostly because we don't want him coming in and ruining stuff... that is, if he has not learned yet to not do that.

DS Blaze cleared his throat a bit.

DS Blaze: Err, sorry about seeming to be cryptic about that, let me clarify it: As much as I love the gold I have gotten so far, that is not my main goal in UMW. Think of me as a sort of, life guru, like the Dali Lama or the Buddha right now. My goals are to bring change to the company and the industry as a whole, same as they have always been, and they started with that man who I have beaten twice now. Now, you see, he is good, that is not to be questioned, but he is far too bull-headed and violent. He has no chill at all, and yet, nobody but us have really been doing anything about it to try and show him the right path. I know that you feel as if he has been causing many issues for management, his fellow competitors, and safety in general around here, right?
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Dragon's Trove #1 - Pilot (Open to DS) Empty Re: Dragon's Trove #1 - Pilot (Open to DS)

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:43 pm

OOC: Hope you see what I'm going for in this RP

Andrews sits there, rubbing his chin as listening to Blaze's every word.

Blaze Andrews: Well, your progress with changing the business seems to be working, looking at how Dragon's Den has become a household name from our time in Kingdom D, and at how since, in my opinion at least, UMW has changed for the better. I mean, before us, Academy and UMW's product as a whole was whatchamacallit, stagnant, that the right word? I feel like "stagnant" is right in this context. You, my friend, are clearly a breath of fresh air for this roster, and bringing a beautiful crown with you to boot! Now, shall we?

Following a quick nod by DS Blaze, the two men in the ring stand up from their chairs and switch seats, with Andrews now in the guest seat and Blaze in the host's seat.

Blaze Andrews: Hot damn, I'm so happy to be have been invited to the first ever episode of Dragon's Trove! Thank you on a personal level for having me, DS Blaze, and may I just say your titles are shining brighter than ever and it is just such an honour for you and your co host to pick me and my best friend here for such a promising, fresh show!
    DSBlaze
    DSBlaze
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post by DSBlaze Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:46 pm

(OOC: I think I do friendo)

DS Blaze gave a small chuckle at that and shook his head.

DS Blaze: Nononono, I think we should be thanking you two for coming on here, I mean you are both really busy guys and all! Yet, you still make the time for the small people out there, to come out, perform at the best of your abilities, sign autographs, and hell, even throwing meet and greet parties!! You guys are really living the rockstar lifestyle out there, being two of the biggest rising stars out there in the industry now, but you are certainly setting things on fire here with things that have not been seen on UMW television ever! I do have to applaud your own meteoric rize, Mr. Andrews, with you being a former P2G Glory Champion and a Hardcore champion here.

Ds Blaze soon gave Blaze Andrews a serious look at that.

DS Blaze: Speaking of that, we know that you had lost to fellow Kingdom D alumni Eagle Hatori in a rematch for the hardcore title... via a double count-out in a normal match, rather than a hardcore match as the name implies! Not only that, but management seems to be neglecting your well-founded arguments that you deserve a hardcore or last man standing rematch, giving others a chance at the title you never got to regain in the correct match type. We gotta know this: what makes you smile on and keep performing out there at a main event level, despite the fact that your talent is getting shafted? What, what keeps the blaze, so to speak, burning in your heart?
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Post by Blaze Andrews Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:14 am

Blaze Andrews: Man, what an insightful, investigative question that can only come from the intellectual and creative mind of THE DS Blaze! What else to expect from the man behind such names like the "Dragon's Maw", the "Inferno Driver", the "Atomic Dragonsteiner", and let's not forget how you introduced the wrestling world to arguably, the fastest big man there is, Hoss Curerra!

The former Hardcore Champion turns to look directly at the camera, possibly for an aside.

Blaze Andrews: Speaking of which, Dragon's Den is still accepting donations to go toward Hoss' rehabilitation, #Pray4Hoss.

Andrews turn back to DS Blaze, licking his lips and chuckleing lightly from what he plans to say.

Blaze Andrews: Now, to answer your question, girls keep that blaze alive, clearly!

"The Real B. A." shoots some finger guns at "The Black Smoke Dragon", which is met with a halfhearted finger gun and a somewhat judgemental face.

Blaze Andrews: But seriously, I keep myself going for one reason, to be remembered. See, I'm a pretty young guy, and my childhood was pretty quiet. Never did much, never talked much, which gave me a whole lot of time to think of life. You see, sorta like how you compare yourself to Buddha as a changemaker, I see myself as a sort of philosopher, someone akin to Nietzsche. From my time contemplating life, I've decided what one must strive for is to be remembered, even when they're gone. Legacy is everything. I'd say that that drives me to break records, to make history, and to win championships. Of course, as you've said, management hasn't been the greatest, seeing as my first Hardcore Championship reign wasn't even recognized by UMW for the most of it. Instead, they kept advertising Little Bear as champion, and where's he? At home, ever since I put him out of commission.
    DSBlaze
    DSBlaze
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post by DSBlaze Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:12 pm

DS Blaze: Oh wow, that was really heartfelt and makes my heart warmed more than normal. Bear must really be in pain, but your first run was not recognized?! What kind of sacrilegious bull is that?

DS Blaze looked like he was about to go on a huge rant, but took a deep breath, seeming to calm down.

DS Blaze: That really is disrespectful to you man, but seeing how you continue to push on, carving out your legacy is amazing! I myself am from a small city that is not honestly recognized most of the time, aside from being in one of the most fruitful farming areas in the world, but look how far we have both come from out humble origins. You seem like a huge inspiration for all the young fans out there, which may contribute to your popularity going forward my friend.

The head of the dragon sat back a bit, stretching as he looked at his co-host.

DS Blaze: With all that being said,do you believe that we are in the midst of a revolution brewing in UMW? I mean, new starts are starting to rise out of nowhere, people are beginning to see the issues we have backstage, men and women who use to push others out of the way for their own greed to be satiated are starting to lose their grip.. it's really quite a change coming quickly. And with that change, is there any fear of you or your partners getting lost in it?
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Post by Blaze Andrews Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:01 pm

OOC: I wanted it to go a bit longer, but I think we gotta cut it short for the show

Blaze Andrews: Man, I'm quite surprised after looking at the global fame you've found over the years that you're a small town guy. I kinda sensed it coming from you though, being kindred spirits and all. Now to answers your questions, I'd say a revolution is happening, not just in UMW, but in the business as a whole, where we're seeing new companies rising, bringing some competition between feds, absolutely love it! But for UMW, I'm definitely seeing a changing of the guards, and for the better for that matter. However, I would say that I'm confident me and my boys won't arent gonna be lost in the shuffle anytime soon.

The two men once again switch spots for a final time.

Blaze Andrews: I'd like to apologize to our guests, but we're getting low on time. Let me personally remind y'all to stay tuned for the main event, where our guests will be going up against the Hardcore Champion, Eagle Hatori, and the previous Academy Champion, who at the request of DS, I will not name. Lastly, don't forget to check in next week for the second episode, who'll be our guest? We dont know either!

The camera fades to commercial.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Post by Blaze Andrews Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:13 pm

------------------------------

Dragon's Trove #1 - Pilot (Open to DS) Ringsi10

"Return Dragon Fire" by Sonic Librarian plays over the speakers as the camera cuts to the ring, where DS Blaze sits on a throne type chair on the right side, with his Academy Championship around his waist and Kingdom D's World Crown atop his head. Right beside him is Blaze Andrews in an identical chair sitting comfortably. Both men are holding microphones, and are looking at the flat screen TV in the centre of the ring, displaying the Dragon's Den logo. Lastly, there is an empty seat across from the two wrestlers, presumably for guests.

Dragon's Trove #1 - Pilot (Open to DS) Andrew10

Blaze Andrews: Welcome UMW Universe to the first EVER edition of The Dragon's Trove!

UMW Universe: DRA-GON'S TROVE! DRA-GON'S TROVE!

Blaze Andrews: Now let's get to business here. Dragon's Den, we're the best wrestlers there are, and now we'll have the best talk show there is, that's right, eat your heart out, Oprah! And one has to think, who's gonna be the guest of the first instalment of the best talk show there is? Believe me, I searched far and wide, and for a great enough guest for DS and I, and I found two guests, US! I mean, nobody here would provide as big of an impact for the debut of Dragon's Trove other than us, so the answer was obvious. DS will go first, Dom?

The Academy Champion stands up from his host's chair, and adjusts his crown before casually walking over to the guest's seat, preparing for his half of the interview.

Blaze Andrews: Now, the Academy Champion, the holder of the World Crown, DS Blaze, you've already captured Academy's top title twice, so what are you looking to accomplish in UMW so far?

DS Blaze looked at his teammate with a big smile, cracking his neck a bit and staring at the title.

Dragon's Trove #1 - Pilot (Open to DS) Blaze10

DS Blaze: Well, Blaze Andrews, that is a VERY good question! That's what I like about you, you know just what sort of hard questions to ask right away, and when to ask them. Now as you can tell, I have proven myself to be worthy of this gold twice, and both were in great matches that involved he who must not be named, mostly because we don't want him coming in and ruining stuff... that is, if he has not learned yet to not do that.

DS Blaze cleared his throat a bit.

DS Blaze: Err, sorry about seeming to be cryptic about that, let me clarify it: As much as I love the gold I have gotten so far, that is not my main goal in UMW. Think of me as a sort of, life guru, like the Dali Lama or the Buddha right now. My goals are to bring change to the company and the industry as a whole, same as they have always been, and they started with that man who I have beaten twice now. Now, you see, he is good, that is not to be questioned, but he is far too bull-headed and violent. He has no chill at all, and yet, nobody but us have really been doing anything about it to try and show him the right path. I know that you feel as if he has been causing many issues for management, his fellow competitors, and safety in general around here, right?

Andrews sits there, rubbing his chin as listening to Blaze's every word.

Blaze Andrews: Well, your progress with changing the business seems to be working, looking at how Dragon's Den has become a household name from our time in Kingdom D, and at how since, in my opinion at least, UMW has changed for the better. I mean, before us, Academy and UMW's product as a whole was whatchamacallit, stagnant, that the right word? I feel like "stagnant" is right in this context. You, my friend, are clearly a breath of fresh air for this roster, and bringing a beautiful crown with you to boot! Now, shall we?

Following a quick nod by DS Blaze, the two men in the ring stand up from their chairs and switch seats, with Andrews now in the guest seat and Blaze in the host's seat.

Blaze Andrews: Hot damn, I'm so happy to be have been invited to the first ever episode of Dragon's Trove! Thank you on a personal level for having me, DS Blaze, and may I just say your titles are shining brighter than ever and it is just such an honour for you and your co host to pick me and my best friend here for such a promising, fresh show!

DS Blaze gave a small chuckle at that and shook his head.

DS Blaze: Nononono, I think we should be thanking you two for coming on here, I mean you are both really busy guys and all! Yet, you still make the time for the small people out there, to come out, perform at the best of your abilities, sign autographs, and hell, even throwing meet and greet parties!! You guys are really living the rockstar lifestyle out there, being two of the biggest rising stars out there in the industry now, but you are certainly setting things on fire here with things that have not been seen on UMW television ever! I do have to applaud your own meteoric rize, Mr. Andrews, with you being a former P2G Glory Champion and a Hardcore champion here.

Ds Blaze soon gave Blaze Andrews a serious look at that.

DS Blaze: Speaking of that, we know that you had lost to fellow Kingdom D alumni Eagle Hatori in a rematch for the hardcore title... via a double count-out in a normal match, rather than a hardcore match as the name implies! Not only that, but management seems to be neglecting your well-founded arguments that you deserve a hardcore or last man standing rematch, giving others a chance at the title you never got to regain in the correct match type. We gotta know this: what makes you smile on and keep performing out there at a main event level, despite the fact that your talent is getting shafted? What, what keeps the blaze, so to speak, burning in your heart?

Blaze Andrews: Man, what an insightful, investigative question that can only come from the intellectual and creative mind of THE DS Blaze! What else to expect from the man behind such names like the "Dragon's Maw", the "Inferno Driver", the "Atomic Dragonsteiner", and let's not forget how you introduced the wrestling world to arguably, the fastest big man there is, Hoss Curerra!

The former Hardcore Champion turns to look directly at the camera, possibly for an aside.

Blaze Andrews: Speaking of which, Dragon's Den is still accepting donations to go toward Hoss' rehabilitation, #Pray4Hoss.

Andrews turn back to DS Blaze, licking his lips and chuckleing lightly from what he plans to say.

Blaze Andrews: Now, to answer your question, girls keep that blaze alive, clearly!

"The Real B. A." shoots some finger guns at "The Black Smoke Dragon", which is met with a halfhearted finger gun and a somewhat judgemental face.

Blaze Andrews: But seriously, I keep myself going for one reason, to be remembered. See, I'm a pretty young guy, and my childhood was pretty quiet. Never did much, never talked much, which gave me a whole lot of time to think of life. You see, sorta like how you compare yourself to Buddha as a changemaker, I see myself as a sort of philosopher, someone akin to Nietzsche. From my time contemplating life, I've decided what one must strive for is to be remembered, even when they're gone. Legacy is everything. I'd say that that drives me to break records, to make history, and to win championships. Of course, as you've said, management hasn't been the greatest, seeing as my first Hardcore Championship reign wasn't even recognized by UMW for the most of it. Instead, they kept advertising Little Bear as champion, and where's he? At home, ever since I put him out of commission.

DS Blaze: Oh wow, that  was really heartfelt and makes my heart warmed more than normal. Bear must really be in pain, but your first run was not recognized?! What kind of sacrilegious bull is that?

DS Blaze looked like he was about to go on a huge rant, but took a deep breath, seeming to calm down.

DS Blaze: That really is disrespectful to you man, but seeing how you continue to push on, carving out your legacy is amazing! I myself am from a small city that is not honestly recognized most of the time, aside from being in one of the most fruitful farming areas in the world, but look how far we have both come from out humble origins. You seem like a huge inspiration for all the young fans out there, which may contribute to your popularity going forward my friend.

The head of the dragon sat back a bit, stretching as he looked at his co-host.

DS Blaze: With all that being said,do you believe that we are in the midst of a revolution brewing in UMW? I mean, new starts are starting to rise out of nowhere, people are beginning to see the issues we have backstage, men and women who use to push others out of the way for their own greed to be satiated are starting to lose their grip.. it's really quite a change coming quickly. And with that change, is there any fear of you or your partners getting lost in it?

Blaze Andrews: Man, I'm quite surprised after looking at the global fame you've found over the years that you're a small town guy. I kinda sensed it coming from you though, being kindred spirits and all. Now to answers your questions, I'd say a revolution is happening, not just in UMW, but in the business as a whole, where we're seeing new companies rising, bringing some competition between feds, absolutely love it! But for UMW, I'm definitely seeing a changing of the guards, and for the better for that matter. However, I would say that I'm confident me and my boys won't arent gonna be lost in the shuffle anytime soon.

The two men once again switch spots for a final time.

Blaze Andrews: I'd like to apologize to our guests, but we're getting low on time. Let me personally remind y'all to stay tuned for the main event, where our guests will be going up against the Hardcore Champion, Eagle Hatori, and the previous Academy Champion, who at the request of DS, I will not name. Lastly, don't forget to check in next week for the second episode, who'll be our guest? We dont know either!

The camera fades to commercial.

-----
    ----
    -----

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:22 am