Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Fusion the new guy (open to anybody)

fusion82
    fusion82

Fusion the new guy (open to anybody) Empty Fusion the new guy (open to anybody)

Post by fusion82 Tue May 15, 2018 3:26 pm

( an electric guitar version of in the hall of the mountain king start playing as The Fusion walks up the ramp and into the ring with a mic in hand)

The Fusion: I'm the new guy i guess. the new guy that will dominate in performance inside and outside of the ring. i have already created my legacy and i don't need to prove it. some may call me a rookie but i am a god. i don't know anybody here in this organization but believe me they will know who i am. there is really not much to say but that the talent level here is low as i have ever seen, at least until i arrived. soon i will have each  and every one of you guys with a title around your waist shiver in your boots. i also have some old friends here as well and when i do make a team we will be the face of the umw.  the last thing i have to say is that i deserve to be here and if anybody wants to prove me wrong you can come and challenge me right now. I would be surprised if anybody would dare to come out here
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Fusion the new guy (open to anybody) Empty Re: Fusion the new guy (open to anybody)

Post by DORADO Sat May 19, 2018 9:06 pm

----------------------------------

Fusion the new guy (open to anybody) Ringsi10

( an electric guitar version of in the hall of the mountain king start playing as The Fusion walks up the ramp and into the ring with a mic in hand)

The Fusion: I'm the new guy i guess. the new guy that will dominate in performance inside and outside of the ring. i have already created my legacy and i don't need to prove it. some may call me a rookie but i am a god. i don't know anybody here in this organization but believe me they will know who i am. there is really not much to say but that the talent level here is low as i have ever seen, at least until i arrived. soon i will have each  and every one of you guys with a title around your waist shiver in your boots. i also have some old friends here as well and when i do make a team we will be the face of the umw.  the last thing i have to say is that i deserve to be here and if anybody wants to prove me wrong you can come and challenge me right now. I would be surprised if anybody would dare to come out here

------------
    ---------------
    ----
    fusion82
    fusion82

Fusion the new guy (open to anybody) Empty Re: Fusion the new guy (open to anybody)

Post by fusion82 Mon May 21, 2018 1:51 pm

what was that for?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:24 pm