Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Round 2? Bring it. (Open to Randy)

DSBlaze
    DSBlaze
    Jobber
    Jobber

Round 2? Bring it. (Open to Randy) Empty Round 2? Bring it. (Open to Randy)

Post by DSBlaze Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:25 pm

The cameras cut to the back with DS Blaze grinning, the Kingdom D world crown on his head, though his waist lacks the academy title, the belt he lost. The former champion takes a breath, shaking his head a little as he spoke.

DS Blaze: So, Mr. Walker, congratulations.
    Somehow, you, overcame the odds, and won back your Academy title in a triple threat match with myself and the lovely woman known as the doctor.
    Not sure if you know this, but the Doctor is actually a really cool person to go out with, get drinks and eat with,sing kareoke, you know?
    I, personally, did this after the match and after she got stitches as a way to say, "Hey there, I am so, SO sorry for causing any harm to you, no hard feelings, right?"
    And no, there were not, none between me and her at least.
    Between you and me, though, is another story.

DS Blaze lowered his sunglasses, walking off a bit as the camera began to follow him. He let out a small chuckle, smiling.

DS Blaze: I guess you can say that, your victory was karmic justice.
    I mean, you win the title from me in a triple threat match after I beat you in the same kind of match to win the title that you threw EVERYBODY ELSE under the bus to gain.
    I can't help but feel like, you, don't exactly, you know, DESERVE THE TITLE?
    You got your match for it by taking out everybody and pushing your way to the title while I fought my way up.
    I EARNED my shot at it, I BEAT you for the title in that match, and that gold belongs to the Dragon's Den.
    In my mind, and the mind of the rest of the dragonflight, we believe that what you did, was STEAL that gold from our treasure trove, and you NEVER steal a dragon's gold.
    When you do, Mr. Walker...

DS Blaze and the camera keep walking, soon coming across a car pulling into the area.

DS Blaze: Don't be surprised if one comes, breathing fire at you, looking to destroy everything. You. Know.
    HEY RANDY, YOU SON OF A *beep*!

DS Blaze begins running to the car as the door opens up, revealing Randy Walker, leaping at him with an attempt at his flying knee strike as the camera starts to become staticy.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Round 2? Bring it. (Open to Randy) Empty Re: Round 2? Bring it. (Open to Randy)

Post by Blaze Andrews Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:43 pm

---------------------------------

Round 2? Bring it. (Open to Randy) Backst10

The cameras cut to the back with DS Blaze grinning, the Kingdom D World Crown on his head, though his waist lacks the academy title, the belt he lost. The former champion takes a breath, shaking his head a little as he spoke.

Round 2? Bring it. (Open to Randy) Blaze10

DS Blaze: So, Mr. Walker, congratulations.
    Somehow, you, overcame the odds, and won back your Academy title in a triple threat match with myself and the lovely woman known as The Doctor.
    Not sure if you know this, but the Doctor is actually a really cool person to go out with, get drinks and eat with, sing karaoke, you know?
    I, personally, did this after the match and after she got stitches as a way to say, "Hey there, I am so, SO sorry for causing any harm to you, no hard feelings, right?"
    And no, there were not, none between me and her at least.
    Between you and me, though, is another story.

DS Blaze lowered his sunglasses, walking off a bit as the camera began to follow him. He let out a small chuckle, smiling.

DS Blaze: I guess you can say that, your victory was karmic justice.
    I mean, you win the title from me in a triple threat match after I beat you in the same kind of match to win the title that you threw EVERYBODY ELSE under the bus to gain.
    I can't help but feel like, you, don't exactly, you know, DESERVE THE TITLE?
    You got your match for it by taking out everybody and pushing your way to the title while I fought my way up.
    I EARNED my shot at it, I BEAT you for the title in that match, and that gold belongs to the Dragon's Den.
    In my mind, and the mind of the rest of the Dragonflight, we believe that what you did, was STEAL that gold from our treasure trove, and you NEVER steal a dragon's gold.
    When you do, Mr. Walker...

DS Blaze and the camera keep walking, soon coming across a car pulling into the area.

DS Blaze: Don't be surprised if one comes, breathing fire at you, looking to destroy everything. You. Know.
    HEY RANDY, YOU SON OF A *beep*!

DS Blaze begins running to the car as the door opens up, revealing Randy Walker, leaping at him with an attempt at his flying knee strike as the camera starts to become staticky.

-----------------------
    --------
    ------

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:52 pm