Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Lord Voldemort and Lenin act 17 : a Gift from Transylvania

Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Lord Voldemort and Lenin act 17 : a Gift from Transylvania Empty Lord Voldemort and Lenin act 17 : a Gift from Transylvania

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri May 25, 2018 4:23 am

Alex :"What a fantastic evening! Isnt it Mike?"
    Mike :"You can say it for sure!"
    Alex :"In last show the paladin Jack of Blades was able to defeat Lord Voldemort in a very cruel match"
    Mike :"True, but tonight the DarkLord can get his revenge with his comrade Lenin"
    Alex :"I guess this will be a great tag match"
    Mike :"None will be disappointed"
    Alex :"Evil Coming! We can hear entrance's music"

Lord Voldemort and Lenin walk forward the ring....the Darklord has something in his hands : a wooden stick with something at the top but covered by a cloth, that he raizes towards the public as a trophy.
    His numerous fans claim and plaude him, and the whole Arena seems trembling with the chorus "Evil Coming".

Alex :"I wonder what there is under that cloth"
    Mike :"I wonder what there is skewered to the stick" replies smiling
    Alex :"And there the brave Eric"

On the titan tron appears Eric Potter, with his microphone , near the ring and ready to catch some words by the Evil Side....but when he tries open his mouth to talk, the DarkLord gets the microphone by his hands and enters the ring, without caring about him.
    At this point the clamour is at maximum level, but all gets silent when he starts to talk....everybody wanna know what he says, everybody wanna know what there is under the cloth.

Lord Voldemort :"My Friends!"....his fans now start to scream as ever while others cover him with big BUUUUUUUUU.
    And again the DarkLord :"Here i ve something to show you all!"
    Now all gets really really silence.
    Voldemort :"I have a gift from Transylvania....a gift for Jack" ends laughing
    then he gets away the cloth, and show everybody his trophy :

A wooden stick with skewered at his top a puppet very similar at Jack of Blades....skewered like Vlad the Impaler aka Dracul used to do with his enemies.
    Now the DarkLord shows to the whole public his "gift", raizing it forward everybody around.
    Voldemort again :"And this will be his end AH AH AH"

While his fans celebrate him, the DarkLord puts the stick with the puppet to the turnbuckle and watches forward his opponents while coming. Jack of Blades seems very furious about all this scene.

Alex :"Wow! Who wouldnt like to receive such gifts" says laughing
    Mike :"Look at Jack! He dont seem to appreciate"
    Alex :"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"
    Mike :"But look a gift horse in the arse....Vlad the Impaler used this part rather than the mouth to skewer his enemies"
    Alex :"It seems you know a lot of things about Vlad the Impaler"
    Mike :"And you need some school, isnt it"
    Alex :"Ladies and Gentlemen.....the clou magic moment....the big struggle in the ring....the best of the best, here the tag match between the Evil Side and the Paladins"
    Randy Walker
    Randy Walker
    Admin

Lord Voldemort and Lenin act 17 : a Gift from Transylvania Empty Re: Lord Voldemort and Lenin act 17 : a Gift from Transylvania

Post by Randy Walker Sat May 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Lord Voldemort and Lenin act 17 : a Gift from Transylvania Ringsi10

Lord Voldemort and Lenin act 17 : a Gift from Transylvania Alex_f10

Alex:What a fantastic evening! Isnt it Mike?

Lord Voldemort and Lenin act 17 : a Gift from Transylvania Mike_o10

Mike:You can say it for sure!

Alex :In last show the paladin Jack of Blades was able to defeat Lord Voldemort in a very cruel match

Mike:True, but tonight the DarkLord can get his revenge with his comrade Lenin

Alex:I guess this will be a great tag match

Mike:None will be disappointed

Alex:Evil Coming! We can hear entrance's music

Lord Voldemort and Lenin walk forward the ring....the Darklord has something in his hands : a wooden stick with something at the top but covered by a cloth, that he raizes towards the public as a trophy.
    His numerous fans claim and plaude him, and the whole Arena seems trembling with the chorus "Evil Coming".

Alex:I wonder what there is under that cloth

Mike:I wonder what there is skewered to the stick replies smiling

Alex:And there the brave Eric

Lord Voldemort and Lenin act 17 : a Gift from Transylvania Eric_p10

On the titantron appears Eric Potter, with his microphone , near the ring and ready to catch some words by the Evil Side....but when he tries open his mouth to talk, the DarkLord gets the microphone by his hands and enters the ring, without caring about him.
    At this point the clamour is at maximum level, but all gets silent when he starts to talk....everybody wanna know what he says, everybody wanna know what there is under the cloth.

Lord Voldemort and Lenin act 17 : a Gift from Transylvania Voldem10

Lord Voldemort:My Friends!

his fans now start to scream as ever while others cover him with big BUUUUUUUUU.

Lord Voldemort:Here i ve something to show you all!

Now all gets really really silence.

Lord Voldemort:I have a gift from Transylvania....a gift for Jack ends laughing

then he gets away the cloth, and show everybody his trophy

A wooden stick with skewered at his top a puppet very similar at Jack of Blades....skewered like Vlad the Impaler aka Dracul used to do with his enemies.
    Now the DarkLord shows to the whole public his "gift", raizing it forward everybody around.

Lord Voldemort:And this will be his end AH AH AH

While his fans celebrate him, the DarkLord puts the stick with the puppet to the turnbuckle and watches forward his opponents while coming. Jack of Blades seems very furious about all this scene.

Alex:Wow! Who wouldnt like to receive such gifts says laughing

Mike:Look at Jack! He dont seem to appreciate

Alex:Don't look a gift horse in the mouth

Mike:But look a gift horse in the arse....Vlad the Impaler used this part rather than the mouth to skewer his enemies

Alex:It seems you know a lot of things about Vlad the Impaler

Mike:And you need some school, isnt it

Alex:Ladies and Gentlemen.....the clou magic moment....the big struggle in the ring....the best of the best, here the tag match between the Evil Side and the Paladins.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:59 pm