Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Lord Voldemort act 16 : the defeat is not an option - Voldemort vs Jack of Blades

Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Lord Voldemort act 16 : the defeat is not an option - Voldemort vs Jack of Blades Empty Lord Voldemort act 16 : the defeat is not an option - Voldemort vs Jack of Blades

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat May 19, 2018 3:53 pm

Alex :"Now seems we have the interview time"
    Mike :"Yes why not? Me loving interviews"
    Alex :"In a little our DarkLord will face Jack of Blades, but before lets see this my friends"
    Mike :"The unique....the Star...the Evil mad Lord Voldemoooooooort"
    Alex :"Yeah gimme the Evil!"
    Mike :"Evil coming!"
    Alex :"Evil Rules!!"
    Mike :"Wait a moment!....shouldnt we support the Good? What happening?"
    Alex :"Evil happens....just this!"

In a moment appears the video on the titantron. Eric Potter, with 3 big bodyguards by the staff is walking in a unknown run-down Park.
    Eric :"Hello my friends! You are asking yourself where i am right now,i bet"
    after a little pause, again Eric :"I know i know....it s very difficult to guess...this is the first time even for me"

Voices recorded live
    Alex :"But we can guess the reason for the bodyguards Ah Ah Ah"
    Mike :"Indeed.....after last time when he called him Voldy"
    Alex :"How he dared?! i still ask myself!"
    Mike :"Let s see what is going to happen now"

Again Eric :"After the interview on the Korab Mountain, today we will met Lord Voldemort in his second favourite residance...Yeah People, we are in Transylvania and very close at the Dracul Castle...Vlad the Impaler!"

The camera now foculizes on Voldemort while training in the park....the group is going for there.
    Eric :"My Lord! I've to admit this is a magnificient place! True Congratulations!"

Lord Voldemort dont seem to care him....and keeps to train for his next match.
    And Eric tries again to get his attention :"My Lord please....may you tell us some word for your many fans"
    At this point, Voldemort stops to train and looks Eric and his group
    "Do you think they are enough?" looking for the bodyguards.
    And again :"By the way...To my fans, i ve this to say : the Evil will prevail...the Evil rules!"
    "And what about the Clown?....the Battle in the gym agaist the Paladins has been Epic, but the Clown is still in their hands"
    Voldemort :"The Paladins are just lucky arses....i will defeat them, one by one"
    Eric :"What about next show? You will face Jack of Blades, a paladin.....a strong Paladin"
    Voldemort :"As i said...paladins are corpses.....and Jack will taste soon my Fury"
    Eric :"Dark Side vs the Paladins....Evil vs Good....how the involved stars live all this?"
    Voldemort :"Strong vs weak, i would add...for many is just competition, for me is a way of life"
    And again :"People will understand soon.....this fucking world need evil peoples...the good is just big lies....it's just big hipocrisy...no merciful, just this!"
    Eric :"What you feel to say to your fans....you are much loved despite your....characther"
    Voldemort :"Follow me, and i will give you Glory and Power...the failure is not admitted...the defeat is not an option"
    the video ends here, with the evil and red eyes of Voldemort in the foreground.

Alex :"Wow! We are back on live now....are you ready to watch this next match between Voldemort and Jack of Blades?"
    Mike :"The DarkLord against the Paladin....the show can start!"
    Randy Walker
    Randy Walker
    Admin

Lord Voldemort act 16 : the defeat is not an option - Voldemort vs Jack of Blades Empty Re: Lord Voldemort act 16 : the defeat is not an option - Voldemort vs Jack of Blades

Post by Randy Walker Sun May 20, 2018 6:10 pm

Lord Voldemort act 16 : the defeat is not an option - Voldemort vs Jack of Blades Ringsi10

Lord Voldemort act 16 : the defeat is not an option - Voldemort vs Jack of Blades Alex_f10Lord Voldemort act 16 : the defeat is not an option - Voldemort vs Jack of Blades Mike_o10

Alex:"Now seems we have the interview time"

Mike:"Yes why not? Me loving interviews"

Alex: "In a little our DarkLord will face Jack of Blades, but before lets see this my
    friends"

Mike:"The unique....the Star...the Evil mad Lord Voldemoooooooort"

Alex:"Yeah gimme the Evil!"

Mike:"Evil coming!"

Alex:"Evil Rules!!"

Mike:"Wait a moment!....shouldnt we support the Good? What happening?"

Alex :"Evil happens....just this!"

In a moment appears the video on the titantron. Eric Potter, with 3 big bodyguards by the staff is walking in a unknown run-down Park.

Lord Voldemort act 16 : the defeat is not an option - Voldemort vs Jack of Blades Eric_p10

Eric:"Hello my friends! You are asking yourself where i am right now,i bet"

after a little pause, again

Eric:"I know i know....it s very difficult to guess...this is the first time even for me"

Voices recorded live

Lord Voldemort act 16 : the defeat is not an option - Voldemort vs Jack of Blades Alex_f10Lord Voldemort act 16 : the defeat is not an option - Voldemort vs Jack of Blades Mike_o10

Alex:"But we can guess the reason for the bodyguards Ah Ah Ah"

Mike:"Indeed.....after last time when he called him Voldy"

Alex:"How he dared?! i still ask myself!"

Mike:"Let s see what is going to happen now"

Lord Voldemort act 16 : the defeat is not an option - Voldemort vs Jack of Blades Eric_p10

Eric:"After the interview on the Korab Mountain, today we will met Lord Voldemort in his second favourite residance...Yeah People, we are in Transylvania and very close at the Dracul Castle...Vlad the Impaler!"

The camera now foculizes on Voldemort while training in the park....the group is going for there.

Lord Voldemort act 16 : the defeat is not an option - Voldemort vs Jack of Blades Voldem10

Eric:"My Lord! I've to admit this is a magnificient place! True Congratulations!"

Lord Voldemort dont seem to care him....and keeps to train for his next match.

And Eric tries again to get his attention

Eric: My Lord please....may you tell us some word for your many fans

At this point, Voldemort stops to train and looks Eric and his group

Voldemort: "Do you think they are enough?" looking for the bodyguards.

Voldemort:"By the way...To my fans, i ve this to say : the Evil will prevail...the Evil rules!"

Eric:"And what about the Clown?....the Battle in the gym agaist the Paladins has been Epic, but the Clown is still in their hands"

Voldemort :"The Paladins are just lucky arses....i will defeat them, one by one"

Eric :"What about next show? You will face Jack of Blades, a paladin.....a strong Paladin"

Voldemort :"As i said...paladins are corpses.....and Jack will taste soon my Fury"

Eric :"Dark Side vs the Paladins....Evil vs Good....how the involved stars live all this?"

Voldemort :"Strong vs weak, i would add...for many is just competition, for me is a way of life,
    People will understand soon.....this fucking world need evil peoples...the good is just big lies....it's just big hipocrisy...no merciful, just this!"

Eric :"What you feel to say to your fans....you are much loved despite your....characther"

Voldemort :"Follow me, and i will give you Glory and Power...the failure is not admitted...the defeat is not an option"

the video ends here, with the evil and red eyes of Voldemort in the foreground.

Alex :"Wow! We are back on live now....are you ready to watch this next match between Voldemort and Jack of Blades?"

Mike :"The DarkLord against the Paladin....the show can start!"

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:18 am