Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Lord Voldemort Act 5 : the Dark Side, the Gold and the Surprise

Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Lord Voldemort Act 5 : the Dark Side, the Gold and the Surprise Empty Lord Voldemort Act 5 : the Dark Side, the Gold and the Surprise

Post by Lord Voldemort Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:39 pm

Camera now going on Alex and Mike

Alex :"Who is coming now?"
    Mike :"I dont know Alex"
    Alex :"Come ooooooon Mike"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Both Alex and Mike, very scared :"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"

A big ROAR there.....
    Alex :"What is it? What is it?"
    Mike :"Who is it...i would say"

Behind them appears the clown...the Evil clown....Coulrophobie ,laughing as a mad!! then looking the camera he screams :"SURPRISE" and laughs

Alex :"Hey Coulrophobie....how are you?.....what are you doing here?"
    Coulrophobie :"I am here to see the DarkLord becoming tag champion tonight....My Lord with Lenin will crush them"
    Mike :"How are you sooo sure?? Voldemort and Lenin have to face the great champions Negan and GALCAFOX"
    Coulrophobie :"Great ?!?! AH AH AH AH....champions ?!?! HI HI HI HI....they dont have a chance!" then the Clown leaving, keeping scream "SURPRISE" again and again.

Mike :"Bah! I wonder when that Clown will make me laugh once"
    Alex :"AH AH AH....Mike you should take his place....you make me laugh every time ah ah"
    Mike :"Be serious Alex....now the Main Event of tonight...can you hear it? it's going to start the entrance's music by Voldemort and Lenin"
    Alex :"Wow! I am excited like.....like a Clown in a Circus"
    Mike :"Never heard!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQKWoZFe0E0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In the End of the Match :

Another very big roar near the ring...on the titan tron appears the face of Coulrophobie

Alex :"Baw Gawd!! He has surely something in mind!"
    Mike :"I dont think he is there to sell chips"
    Alex :"Ah Ah....i love that evil clown"

Camera keeps to visualize the face of Coulrophobie....that now seems to say, in very slowed down mode...."SURPRISE"....then the Clown jumps in the ring and starts to distract Negan and GALCAFOX making silly and inappropriate fake wrestling moves and fun jumps on the turnbockle.

Mike :"AH AH AH finally he is making me laugh!"
    Alex :"Yeah i have to admit he is pretty fun and silly....but Negan and GALCAFOX dont seem appreciate a lot.....watch Negan how look him!"

On the titan tron appears the Negan's face....he is watching the clown in very evil and angry mode....and starts to talk :"Hey Clown....stay out from here!! For the Hell"
    GALCAFOX tries to hit Coulrophobie but he dodges and starts to run in the ring....now the whole public seems crazy for him and start to chant "Evil Clown! Evil Clown!"

Mike :"Ah Ah he runs like an horse...."
    Alex :"Like a mad horse!!....let's see if Negan now is able to get him, even if he seems pretty tired by the fight"
    Negan tries a low kick but Coulrophobie still is able to dodge him....in a while, behind Negan, there is Lord Voldemort that get himself up again, and he seems ready to fight back.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Lord Voldemort Act 5 : the Dark Side, the Gold and the Surprise Empty Re: Lord Voldemort Act 5 : the Dark Side, the Gold and the Surprise

Post by DORADO Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:31 pm

------------------------

Camera now going on Alex and Mike

Alex :"Who is coming now?"
    Mike :"I dont know Alex"
    Alex :"Come ooooooon Mike"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Both Alex and Mike, very scared :"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"

A big ROAR there.....
    Alex :"What is it? What is it?"
    Mike :"Who is it...i would say"

Behind them appears the clown...the Evil clown....Coulrophobie ,laughing as a mad!! then looking the camera he screams :"SURPRISE" and laughs

Alex :"Hey Coulrophobie....how are you?.....what are you doing here?"
    Coulrophobie :"I am here to see the DarkLord becoming tag champion tonight....My Lord with Lenin will crush them"
    Mike :"How are you sooo sure?? Voldemort and Lenin have to face the great champions Negan and GALCAFOX"
    Coulrophobie :"Great ?!?! AH AH AH AH....champions ?!?! HI HI HI HI....they dont have a chance!" then the Clown leaving, keeping  scream "SURPRISE" again and again.

Mike :"Bah! I wonder when that Clown will make me laugh once"
    Alex :"AH AH AH....Mike you should take his place....you make me laugh every time ah ah"
    Mike :"Be serious Alex....now the Main Event of tonight...can you hear it? it's going to start the entrance's music by Voldemort and Lenin"
    Alex :"Wow! I am excited like.....like a Clown in a Circus"
    Mike :"Never heard!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In the End of the Match :

Another very big roar near the ring...on the titan tron appears the face of Coulrophobie

Alex :"Baw Gawd!! He has surely something in mind!"
    Mike :"I dont think he is there to sell chips"
    Alex :"Ah Ah....i love that evil clown"

Camera keeps to visualize the face of Coulrophobie....that now seems to say, in very slowed down mode...."SURPRISE"....then the Clown jumps in the ring and starts to distract Negan and GALCAFOX making silly and inappropriate fake wrestling moves and fun jumps on the turnbockle.

Mike :"AH AH AH finally he is making me laugh!"
    Alex :"Yeah i have to admit he is pretty fun and silly....but Negan and GALCAFOX dont seem appreciate a lot.....watch Negan how look him!"

On the titan tron appears the Negan's face....he is watching the clown in very evil and angry mode....and starts to talk :"Hey Clown....stay out from here!! For the Hell"
    GALCAFOX tries to hit Coulrophobie but he dodges and starts to run in the ring....now the whole public seems crazy for him and start to chant "Evil Clown! Evil Clown!"

Mike :"Ah Ah he runs like an horse...."
    Alex :"Like a mad horse!!....let's see if Negan now is able to get him, even if he seems pretty tired by the fight"
    Negan tries a low kick but Coulrophobie still is able to dodge him....in a while, behind Negan, there is Lord Voldemort that get himself up again, and he seems ready to fight back.

------------------
    -------------
    -----

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:17 am