Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Lord Voldemort act 14 : May God have merci....because i wont

Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Lord Voldemort act 14 : May God have merci....because i wont Empty Lord Voldemort act 14 : May God have merci....because i wont

Post by Lord Voldemort Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:50 am

Lord Voldemort act 14 : May God have merci....because i wont

Alex :"Finally the magic moment is came"
    Mike :"What are you talking about?"
    Alex :"Now the DarkSide, Lord Voldemort and Lenin, is going to face Galcafox and Jack of Blades...the two Paladins.....and all this after the spectacular kidnapping of the Evil Clown...i wonder about what will happen in this magnificient evening"
    Mike :"They coming....Paladins entrance music is starting"

Jack and Galcafox, with their very satisfied faces and raized arms, appear from the background and enter the Arena, going forward the ring. Their fans start to plaude and celebrate them, while the Evil's fans begin the chorus "Give back the Clown! Give back the Clown!"

Alex :"Very electric atmosphere right now"
    Mike :"Well, there can be no other kind"
    Alex :"Here the Evil entrance....Welcome the Evil!"

Lord Voldemort and Lenin appear from the background...they seem angry and furious while going to the ring. Their fans encourage them with the official chorus by the Dark Side..."Evil coming! Evil Coming".

Alex :"Evil fans are less than others....but surely they are much more noisy!"
    Mike :"Have you noticed the Voldemort eyes? Never seen so red like tonight"
    Alex :"Their colour is the thermometer of his Fury.....and he is Furious"

Now the DarkLord and Lenin joins the ring....they are in front of their opponents while offending and threatening each other, but suddenly a big "OOOOOOOHHH" shocks the whole Arena.

Alex :"Watch the titantron! Unbelievable! The High Paladin is here with the Clown!"
    Mike :"The perfect moment to say Baw Gawd!"

Upper on the stands, appear the High Lord Paladin with the Evil Clown tied with a rope and gagged. "Watch your Clown, Voldy!" he screams, knowing that the Darklord dislikes to be called Voldy. And he continues :"Where are you while your Henchman need you!"
    Lord Voldemort goes forward his side, goes up on the ropes and starts to scream :"How you dared, coward! Give me my Clown back now! He is my property! HE is mine!"

The referee insists now because the match begins, but Voldemort is still on the ropes, keeping watch the Paladin and the tied sad Clown.
    The gong rings, the match has to start now!

-------------------------------------------------------
    [after the match....supposed to be won by Me and Lenin]
    Voldemort goes again upon the ropes, watching forward there were Paladin and the Evil Clown.
    But they disappeared....Voldemort is furious and screams "May God have merci....because i wooooont" and then going down from the ring, he gets a extinguisher and starts to hit everything near him. His many fans seem to appreciate it. and start the chorus "Fury Lord! Fury Lord!"
    Then the staff intervenes, and try to bring him away out of the Arena.
    But Voldemort reacts to them : hits the first, dodges the second and knocks out the third!
    Then takes a chair near there and launches it forward Alex and Mike, missing them for a little.
    After it, goes followed by Lenin forward the background, and a lot of persons now incites him.

Alex :"Who was the target of his chair? Me or you"
    Mike :"Or both" replies laughing
    Alex :"Or Eric!"
    Mike :"Yeah....but where is Eric?"

On the titantron appears Eric, stunned on the floor with the chair near him.

Alex :"Definitely it was for Eric, looks like he has some issues with the DarkLord"
    Mike :"Poor good Eric....but better him than us"
    Alex :"Poor or good?"
    Mike :"Or both"...and both laugh at him, like many others between the public.
    Randy Walker
    Randy Walker
    Admin

Lord Voldemort act 14 : May God have merci....because i wont Empty Lord Voldemort act 14 : May God have merci....because i wont

Post by Randy Walker Wed May 02, 2018 3:09 pm

Lord Voldemort act 14 : May God have merci....because i wont Ringsi10

Lord Voldemort act 14 : May God have merci....because i wont Alex_f10Lord Voldemort act 14 : May God have merci....because i wont Mike_o10

Alex :"Finally the magic moment is came"

Mike :"What are you talking about?"

Alex :"Now the DarkSide, Lord Voldemort and Lenin, is going to face Galcafox and Jack of Blades...the two Paladins.....and all this after the spectacular kidnapping of the Evil Clown...i wonder about what will happen in this magnificient evening"

Mike :"They coming....Paladins entrance music is starting"

Jack and Galcafox, with their very satisfied faces and raized arms, appear from the background and enter the Arena, going forward the ring. Their fans start to plaude and celebrate them, while the Evil's fans begin the chorus "Give back the Clown! Give back the Clown!"

Alex :"Very electric atmosphere right now"

Mike :"Well, there can be no other kind"

Alex :"Here the Evil entrance....Welcome the Evil!"

Lord Voldemort and Lenin appear from the background...they seem angry and furious while going to the ring. Their fans encourage them with the official chorus by the Dark Side..."Evil coming! Evil Coming".

Alex :"Evil fans are less than others....but surely they are much more noisy!"

Mike :"Have you noticed the Voldemort eyes? Never seen so red like tonight"

Alex :"Their colour is the thermometer of his Fury.....and he is Furious

Now the DarkLord and Lenin joins the ring....they are in front of their opponents while offending and threatening each other, but suddenly a big "OOOOOOOHHH" shocks the whole Arena.

Alex :"Watch the titantron! Unbelievable! The High Paladin is here with the Clown!"

Mike :"The perfect moment to say Baw Gawd!"

Upper on the stands, appear the High Lord Paladin with the Evil Clown tied with a rope and gagged. "Watch your Clown, Voldy!" he screams, knowing that the Darklord dislikes to be called Voldy. And he continues :"Where are you while your Henchman need you!"
    Lord Voldemort goes forward his side, goes up on the ropes and starts to scream :"How you dared, coward! Give me my Clown back now! He is my property! HE is mine!"

The referee insists now because the match begins, but Voldemort is still on the ropes, keeping watch the Paladin and the tied sad Clown.
    The gong rings, the match has to start now!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [after the match....supposed to be won by Me and Lenin]
    Voldemort goes again upon the ropes, watching forward there were Paladin and the Evil Clown.
    But they disappeared....Voldemort is furious and screams "May God have merci....because i wooooont" and then going down from the ring, he gets a extinguisher and starts to hit everything near him. His many fans seem to appreciate it. and start the chorus "Fury Lord! Fury Lord!"
    Then the staff intervenes, and try to bring him away out of the Arena.
    But Voldemort reacts to them : hits the first, dodges the second and knocks out the third!
    Then takes a chair near there and launches it forward Alex and Mike, missing them for a little.
    After it, goes followed by Lenin forward the background, and a lot of persons now incites him.

Alex :"Who was the target of his chair? Me or you"

Mike :"Or both" replies laughing

Alex :"Or Eric!"

Mike :"Yeah....but where is Eric?"

On the titantron appears Eric, stunned on the floor with the chair near him.

Alex :"Definitely it was for Eric, looks like he has some issues with the DarkLord"

Mike :"Poor good Eric....but better him than us"

Alex :"Poor or good?"

Mike :"Or both"...and both laugh at him, like many others between the public.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:58 pm