Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Second training, Nappa does not fit!

Nappa

Second training, Nappa does not fit! Empty Second training, Nappa does not fit!

Post by Nappa Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:24 pm

Gym, second training..

Nappa is training as always to pump his muscles to a thousand, the cameraman approaches and the envoy asks him some questions: "In the last match titled did you prefer to escape from the match making you count out, you have something to say or specify?" Nappa: "Yes I have something to say.. first, my opponent was weak and I was bored, I do not consider it to my height but not having incentives to fight I preferred to leave .. second, I here in the academy are wasted, I should fight in the impact zone and leave these novices human waste and jokes of nature to fight each other.. I hope that the president and the general manager are watching this recovery, because I am a man of value, from titles and prestige." Posted: "Does not it seem a little early to change roster? there are big guys and athletes much stronger and prepared than you.." Nappa: "Ahahahah you make me laugh, louder? more prepared and more experienced? yes, like Lord Voldemort, right? what is it that makes me kill with a stupeficium, or with the avada kedavra the killing anathema? these things do not work on me, can shoot me what he wants, can bomb me that I do not give a damn .. and above all does not scratch me, then excuse what it does? Does magic come and take a broom? What does he do with the broom? do you clean the floors? fly away to get sheltered? I know what to do with the broom, I take his body to pieces and the purpose away from the ring, ahahaha.. and jj smockey has a match not titled tonight with that half-saw champion, what it does, you smoke two cigarettes and back with the ash? but do not make me laugh .. and move that I have to train me idiot." The frightened envoy walks away and the cameras fade to close the shot.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Second training, Nappa does not fit! Empty Re: Second training, Nappa does not fit!

Post by DORADO Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:00 pm

RP edited and uploaded

------------------------

Second training, Nappa does not fit! Gym10

The Titantron lights up showing the gym as a music sounds.

Nappa is training as always to pump his muscles to a thousand, the cameraman approaches and the envoy asks him some questions: "In the last match titled did you prefer to escape from the match making you count out, you have something to say or specify?"

Second training, Nappa does not fit! Nappa10

Nappa: "Yes I have something to say.. first, my opponent was weak and I was bored, I do not consider it to my height but not having incentives to fight I preferred to leave .. second, I here in the academy are wasted, I should fight in the impact zone and leave these novices human waste and jokes of nature to fight each other.. I hope that the president and the general manager are watching this recovery, because I am a man of value, from titles and prestige."

Posted: "Does not it seem a little early to change roster? there are big guys and athletes much stronger and prepared than you.."

Nappa: "Ahahahah you make me laugh, louder? more prepared and more experienced? yes, like Lord Voldemort, right? what is it that makes me kill with a stupeficium, or with the avada kedavra the killing anathema? these things do not work on me, can shoot me what he wants, can bomb me that I do not give a damn .. and above all does not scratch me, then excuse what it does? Does magic come and take a broom? What does he do with the broom? do you clean the floors? fly away to get sheltered? I know what to do with the broom, I take his body to pieces and the purpose away from the ring, ahahaha.. and jj smockey has a match not titled tonight with that half-saw champion, what it does, you smoke two cigarettes and back with the ash? but do not make me laugh .. and move that I have to train me idiot."

The frightened envoy walks away and the cameras fade to close the shot.

-------------
    --------------
    --------

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:31 pm