Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Nappa Bio.

Nappa

Nappa Bio. Empty Nappa Bio.

Post by Nappa Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:39 pm

Nappa Bio. God_dammit_nappa_by_fonteart-d60sf53

Nappa Bio. 630a930de03b99c417e0d03509a04e6d

Nappa Bio. Jones-nappa1

Theme song:

Name in ring: Nappa.
    Nicknames: DobleN.

Height: 213 Cm.
    Weight: 149 Kg.

Place of birth: Planet Vegeta.
    Place of residence: Planet Land.

Referents in gimmick: Lord Tensai.
    Referents in microphone: James EllsWorth.
    Referents in fight: A-Train/Nathan Jones/Matt Morgan.

Fighting Style: Brawler/Powerhouse.

Background/Gimmick: Born with a slight mental retardation Nathan is inspired by the sayan Nappa of the dragon ball saga .. he is very big for these things, but not finding work and being a lazy decides to propose the comic fighter as an attraction of the show and as a dominant figure in terms of physical and strength. Nathan is an asocial person who has no friends and prefers to lock himself in a room to have fun, he does not drink, he does not smoke and he does not say bad words. He wants to bring in the federation chaos and blood but unfortunately being inexperienced does not yet know how to do, so he prefers to be the footman or bodyguard of some titled and famous athlete of the roster. End.

History of character / athlete continuously updated.

Alignment: Heel.

Physical Description: Psychologically unstable.
    Mental description: I have the phobia of Japanese manga and cartoons. I like fame, glory and titles.

Backstage Clothing: Black gloves, black elbows, black kneecaps, black shorts, black boots, black gauntlets and classic sayan armor that I just take off from fighting and finally Sayan power detector.
    Fight Clothing: Black gloves, black elbows, black kneecaps, black shorts, black boots, black gauntlets and classic sayan armor that I just take off from fighting and finally Sayan power detector.

Taunt: Nappa 100% power, Nappa OverPower Aura, Nappa Saibaman.

Signatures: Fallaway Slam, Two Handed Face Buster, Pump Handle Suplex.

Finishers: I have not unlocked them yet.

Moveset: I have those bases, the first sections have six moves each, except for some of the last sections that have only three moves each.

Favorite weapon: My Fist/Kendo Sticks.

End.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:30 am