Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Nappa introduces himself.

Nappa

Nappa introduces himself. Empty Nappa introduces himself.

Post by Nappa Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:43 am

The entry music of the new athlete Nappa starts.

A few moments later we see a very large fighter coming out of the stage with a strange tunic. Arrived in the ring you pass a microphone and says: "Let's put things straight away .. I do not care about the fans, my goal and dominate and conquer."

From the audience come a lot of insults and chorus against the newcomer, someone also launches food in the ring.

Nappa cares and continues his presentation: "No one is my equal in terms of body and muscles, I am a super man and I do not fear anyone."

Some moments of pause in which the athlete makes gestures to the public.

"The Genreal Manager has put me under contract because he saw something special and great in me .. I can not wait to get my hands, I know that there are athletes much more experienced than me but I do not pull back .. that are, they will find bread for their teeth."

The audience sings: "your look is stupid"

"Keep quiet, you disgust me!"

Nappa laughs with gusto.

"Maybe you did not understand who you're dealing with ... okay now I'll show you." The athlete puts the microphone in a bodybuilder pose and inflates the muscles.

Nappa introduces himself. Step_00

The public is shocked and open-mouthed

Nappa is exalted and grants the audience two other poses to bring out his body ... then he picks up the microphone and says:

"I am a war machine, nobody can stop me."

Nappa with a mocking smile throws the microphone behind him, comes down from the ring and heads for the backstage.

P.s x Gm Dorado: Dorado, please correct me and fix it? I'm not good at writing can you add something? thank you.

Last edited by Nappa on Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:24 am; edited 4 times in total
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Nappa introduces himself. Empty Re: Nappa introduces himself.

Post by DORADO Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:06 am

Great way to introduce your wrestlers.. i will add some comments and the RP Header.. Wink
    Nappa

Post by Nappa Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:20 am

OK thanks.Very Happy
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Post by DORADO Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:33 pm

RP edited and uploaded

-------------------------------

Nappa introduces himself. Ringsi10

The entry music of the new athlete Nappa starts.

A few moments later people can see a very large fighter coming out of the stage with a strange tunic. Arrived in the ring you pass a microphone and says...

Nappa introduces himself. Nappa10

Nappa: "Let's put things straight away... I do not care about the fans, my goal and dominate and conquer."

From the audience come a lot of insults and chorus against the newcomer, someone also launches food in the ring.

Nappa cares and continues his presentation.

Nappa: "No one is my equal in terms of body and muscles, I am a super man and I do not fear anyone."

Some moments of pause in which the athlete makes gestures to the public.

Nappa: "The General Manager has put me under contract because he saw something special and great in me .. I can not wait to get my hands, I know that there are athletes much more experienced than me but I do not pull back... that are, they will find bread for their teeth."

The audience sings: "your look is stupid"

Nappa: "Keep quiet, you disgust me!"

Nappa laughs with gusto.

Nappa: "Maybe you did not understand who you're dealing with... okay now I'll show you."

The athlete puts the microphone in a bodybuilder pose and inflates the muscles.

Nappa introduces himself. Step_00

The public is shocked and open-mouthed

Nappa is exalted and grants the audience two other poses to bring out his body ... then he picks up the microphone and says:

Nappa: "I am a war machine, nobody can stop me."

Nappa with a mocking smile throws the microphone behind him, comes down from the ring and heads for the backstage.

--------------
    --------
    --------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:25 pm