Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Lord Voldemort - The biography

Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Lord Voldemort - The biography Empty Lord Voldemort - The biography

Post by Lord Voldemort Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:18 pm

Image : soon i hope i ll correct it...letting only the Lord withour the rest...for now pls hang on

Lord Voldemort - The biography Latest?cb=20151031164934
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/81/97/90/14462911.png

Lord Voldemort - The biography Voldem10

Name in the ring : Lord Voldemort
    Nicknames : [the] Dark-Lord , The [Dark] Wizard , You-know-Who , He-who-must-not-be-named , Tom (he dislikes a lot be called Tom...this nick is most used by his enemies to provoke him)
    Height : 1,87 cm
    Weight : 75 Kg

Place of Birth : Horfanotrofy London, United Kingdom
    Place of residences : Soho (London,UK) , Mountain Korab (Albania) and also ....Somewhere-None-Knows-Where

Lord Voldemort - The biography Ssyvuu11

Referents in gimmick: The Undertaker
    Referents in microphone: The Undertaker
    Referents in fight: Coco B Ware

Before,During, and past his fights...a Dark Mark in the air :
    Lord Voldemort - The biography 14914010

Fighting Style: Highflyer , Allrounder...he uses his speed to destroy his opponents
    Lord Voldemort - The biography ZP4Eq

Lord Voldemort - The biography Img_2011

Background: Tom was born in Orfanotrophy and had bad times in his childhood...he didnt have friends,because he didnt need them...he didnt want them!..He has a Pithon as friend : Nagini.
    The only living creature he takes care ....he started to fight vs his horfanotrofy comrades...from when he was 6....and when he reached 11, he started to practise Muay Thay,that became his job when he was 18. The only guys follows him is Hodor...his mate from orpanotrophy...a big fat guy that also trained in Muay Thay...he always follow Tom, and Tom slaps him when he say or do stupid things.
    When he wins a match,in the end he takes his pithon Nagini and puts him around the neck of the defeated opponent...and laughs as a mad

Music Entrance : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQKWoZFe0E0

terrific enough

Hodor pic
    Lord Voldemort - The biography Mangia10

Allignment : Monster Heel

Physical Description: Tall but tiny....very white skin....with a black tunic and his pithon Nagini always on his shoulders... Tatoo : Dark Mark on his left arm ( i ve it in real....i ll put photo with my muay thai gloves,my pithon and my tatoo...i ll make it soon!!)..Eyes : red! he uses contact lenses to make red his eyes

Mental description: He dont talk much...He only give orders to his Death Eaters....who watches him in his eyes,feels frightned...He is very very selfish : he only thinks for his own...his only goal is his own Power....he uses his death eaters for his own benefits..He looks only for Glory and Power

Backstage Clothing: Black tunic
    Fight Clothing: Black

Taunt: I Am Lord Voldemort
    Signatures: Darklord Fury - Cruciatus Curse - Oh My Lord
    Finishers: Avada Kedavra - Pure Blood

Favorite weapon: magic wand (metal and can get longer)

Lord Voldemort - The biography Downlo10

Lord Voldemort - The biography Evolut10

Lord Voldemort - The biography Apoc10

Lord Voldemort - The biography Image_12

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:27 am