Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

3 stars for service

Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

3 stars for service Empty 3 stars for service

Post by Blaze Andrews Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:02 am

-------------------------------

3 stars for service Parkin10

The camera fades from black to the parking area of the Staples centre, where a black car pulls up, and Blaze Andrews emerges from the back.

3 stars for service Andrew10

Blaze Andrews: Thanks for the ride to the arena, I get it's weird for an Uber to go into a parkade here, but hey, ya did it, so, uh, 5 stars!

Uber Driver: Yeah, thanks man, maybe tip next time.

Blaze Andrews: Snarky attitude, 4 stars.

Immediately, the black car drives off without any further note, leaving skids in its wake and exhaust.

Blaze Andrews: Rude, 3 stars!

Andrews continues to make his way through the parkade to the entrance to the Staples Centre, where he is met by Brown.

3 stars for service Brown10

Brown: Excuse me, Mr. Andrews, but why are you here?

Blaze Andrews: It's Academy, I always come here to check what Kara's got for me after I beat Don P to solidify my place as #1 Contender for the Hardcore Championship. Plus I'm here to scout Eagle in his match tonight.

Brown: I'm sorry sir, you don't have a match tonight, and uh, there was just a #1 Contenders Match for the Hardcore Championship, and you weren't in it.

Blaze Andrews: What? Are you kidding me, I've been owed a real Hardcore title rematch for the last month, and all of a sudden, there's a #1 Contenders match when I'm not here? I'm still getting my Last Man Standing title match next week, right?

Brown: I, uh, wouldn't know sir, you'd have to go to Ms. Morgan for that.

Blaze Andrews: Yeah, thanks for that, where is she?

Brown: Actually, sir, after you bursted into her office, you are no longer allowed to meet with her, you're not even allowed to be within 20 feet of her.

Andrews looks around in disbelief, considering what to do. Finally, he decides to settle on socking Brown in the jaw with a haymaker, knocking him down. He pulls out his phone to check on something, then returns it to his pocket and smirks at the downed security staff.

Blaze Andrews: "Actually sir, you're not allowed for this and blah blah blah", guess I can still watch MY pay-per-view opponent's match, maybe from concessions.

"The Real B. A" goes off to get some food while the camera fades to black on Brown wincing in pain.

----------------
    ---------------