Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Public Service Announcement

Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Public Service Announcement Empty Public Service Announcement

Post by Blaze Andrews Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:57 pm

The screen of the titantron suddenly turns to static for around five seconds, with images of the Kingdom D logo, UMW logo, and another strange unknown one flashing over it, then cutting to a camera backstage. A figure donning a plain black hoodie stares into the camera, or would be at least, if the hood wasn't up.

???: Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, a new land for opportunity for me.

The figure's only distinguishable feature, his mouth forms a half smile, before turning further into a smirk. They slowly remove their hood to reveal Blaze Andrews underneath, looking particularly smug.

Blaze Andrews: Don't adjust your televisions, ladies and gentlemen, the "Real B. A." has arrived to UMW, now let's get to why I'm here.

The camera zooms out to show a folding chair, which Andrews props up to sit at.

Blaze Andrews: As you may have known by now, the Kingdom has fallen, and with it has come a divide in what used to be its roster. Others and myself have decided to come here, because from what we can see, the system here at UMW is broken. There's no new blood, no fresh faces, the same guys doing the same matches for week after week after week! So we're here to change that.

He takes a moment to collect his thoughts, and figure out what exactly to say.

Blaze Andrews: I get this is uncharted territory for me, going from vampires to demons, from a peanut butter obsessed guy to a honey obsessed guy, from a quartet of idiots to a trio of Time Lords, but as far as I'm concerned, just because the faces change don't mean I do.

Andrews jumps up from his seated position, and kicks his chair away in an excessive fashion.

Blaze Andrews: I'm STILL one of the best, and there's only one way to prove it, out there. And don't forget I'm the only competitor from the Kingdom's Dreamchaser Tournament that's appeared at all since the fall, making me the winner by default, and essentially giving me right to call myself the Dreamchaser. I mean, it's not official, but that's just a technicality.

Andrews does a beckoning motion with his hand, getting the cameraman to come closer, he smiles almost innocently, before speaking again.

Blaze Andrews: This has been a Public Service Announcement, and a warning to anyone and everyone here backstage, out in the ring, the lounge, gym, or where ever the hell they are.

The "Real B. A." turns 180 degrees, facing away from the camera as it fades to static and distortion, then to black.
    DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Public Service Announcement Empty Re: Public Service Announcement

Post by DORADO Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:34 pm

--------------------------------

Public Service Announcement Ringsi10

The screen of the titantron suddenly turns to static for around five seconds, with images of the Kingdom D logo, UMW logo, and another strange unknown one flashing over it, then cutting to a camera backstage. A figure donning a plain black hoodie stares into the camera, or would be at least, if the hood wasn't up.

???: Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, a new land for opportunity for me.

The figure's only distinguishable feature, his mouth forms a half smile, before turning further into a smirk. They slowly remove their hood to reveal Blaze Andrews underneath, looking particularly smug.

Public Service Announcement Andrew10

Blaze Andrews: Don't adjust your televisions, ladies and gentlemen, the "Real B. A." has arrived to UMW, now let's get to why I'm here.

The camera zooms out to show a folding chair, which Andrews props up to sit at.

Blaze Andrews: As you may have known by now, the Kingdom has fallen, and with it has come a divide in what used to be its roster. Others and myself have decided to come here, because from what we can see, the system here at UMW is broken. There's no new blood, no fresh faces, the same guys doing the same matches for week after week after week! So we're here to change that.

He takes a moment to collect his thoughts, and figure out what exactly to say.

Blaze Andrews: I get this is uncharted territory for me, going from vampires to demons, from a peanut butter obsessed guy to a honey obsessed guy, from a quartet of idiots to a trio of Time Lords, but as far as I'm concerned, just because the faces change don't mean I do.

Andrews jumps up from his seated position, and kicks his chair away in an excessive fashion.

Blaze Andrews: I'm STILL one of the best, and there's only one way to prove it, out there. And don't forget I'm the only competitor from the Kingdom's Dreamchaser Tournament that's appeared at all since the fall, making me the winner by default, and essentially giving me right to call myself the Dreamchaser. I mean, it's not official, but that's just a technicality.

Andrews does a beckoning motion with his hand, getting the cameraman to come closer, he smiles almost innocently, before speaking again.

Blaze Andrews: This has been a Public Service Announcement, and a warning to anyone and everyone here backstage, out in the ring, the lounge, gym, or where ever the hell they are.

The "Real B. A." turns 180 degrees, facing away from the camera as it fades to static and distortion, then to black.

-----------
    ------------------
    -------

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:31 pm