Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Opening....

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Opening.... Empty Opening....

Post by DORADO Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:35 pm

[col or=#00FFFF]Alex Fuller:

[col or=#666633]Mike O'Donnell:

Code:

[si ze=18]

----------------------

Opening.... Ringsi10

The lights go out in the arena, UMW cameras are showing the inner area of Staples Center when suddenly an explosion surprises the whole audience.

Opening.... 204051433_0a6d5c78ae

Just then a new batch of fireworks begins to shoot off in the ring shooting out of the ring posts.

Opening.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU3K6XhWJgd6zxIFYLi6kwSisABOl9tLHsIdLVldKy9SrErEUK

Once that ends, the lights turn on as fans yell, and wave their signs, some images begin to appear on the Titantron, a melody invades the arena, causing the audience that is present to be excited, while the cameras are aimed at focusing on commentators.

Opening.... Alex_f10

Alex Fuller: I look around the arena and am in awe with the delight gathered here. We are deeply honored to be here.

Opening.... Mike_o10

Mike O'Donnell: I prefer not to say nothing, but you know what i think of this show, my opinion didn't change.

Opening.... Dorado10

DORADO: Mike, I would like to know what is needed to make you say something positive of Academy.

Alex Fuller: It's hard to imagine what is going to say the commentator who doesn't like to be here.

Mike O'Donnell: A new match for a belt between wrestlers from both roster like the one for the Hardcore championship months ago.

DORADO: It's not a bad idea, we are in the road to the PPV Explosive night, but an inter-roster match can be set for the next PPV.

Alex Fuller: I saw some wrestler coming and going from one roster to other, how can we know which roster are they part of?

Mike O'Donnell: Finally a good question from Alex to DORADO, he always was in the management side.

DORADO: Well Alex, as the Talent Relations Executive, I gave the wrestlers the opportunity to ask for "jump" to the brand they want.

Alex Fuller: Great, the wrestlers are free to challenge the champion who they want to face.

Mike O'Donnell: Not all of them Alex, remember what DORADO is doing to some  of them.

DORADO: Where do you want to go with it Mike? Say what you have in mind now, I wont leave without listen it.

Alex Fuller: I don't like how it seems going to end, Mike, our job doesn't involve arguing with other members of the staff.

Mike O'Donnell: All I need to say is that DORADO is using some wrestlers for his own benefits.

DORADO: You have a wrong idea of what I really doing here, both shows are getting better week by week.

Alex Fuller: Mike please calm down, remember why are we here, the fans are expecting a good show.

Mike O'Donnell: No Alex. It's just starting, my best example is Negan, who always do the dirty job.

DORADO: I say when everything start or end, so is time to show you who do the hard work here.

DORADO stands up and leaves the commentators table after finish the phrase.

---------------

If anyone has an idea, feel free to use the "quote" tool to copy this and add what you want.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:47 am