Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

opening.......

Randy Walker
    Randy Walker
    Admin

opening....... Empty opening.......

Post by Randy Walker Wed May 02, 2018 8:09 pm

The lights go out in the arena, UMW cameras are showing the inner area of Staples Center when suddenly few lights start shining the whole audience.

opening....... Anonymous-20170916005609

Just then a series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow as the Titantron turn on in white making the whole arena shine.

Once that ends, the fans yell, and wave their signs ,a melody invades the arena, causing the audience that is present to be excited, while the cameras are aimed at focusing on commentators.

opening....... Alex_f10opening....... Mike_o10

Alex Fuller: This is the PPV Slam Dunk, hello members of Umw Universe, i'm Alex Fuller, beside mike O'Donnel and we are here to accompany a great show PPV of UMW

Mike O'Donnell: Hi Alex, Hello Universe UMW, today we have great fighting for titles and will be difficult to risking a favorite for each fight

Alex:Mike Fuller, on the impact of the week Lady muscle participated in a handicap match and she was alone against the Lugalweide Aristobulos and, even so, she won and today she will defend his title against Cole, will be difficult this fight but i think that Lady Muscle Gains

Mike O'Donnell: Lady Muscle is in great phase in umw, I find it difficult to think of a name to defeat the Lady Muscle

Alex Fuller: Speaking in titles, today we will accompany the title of double in game between the dyads Lenin and Lord Voldemort (C) vs Jack of Blades and GALCAFOX

Mike O'Donnell: these pairs are very strong, it is not by chance that we will have the tag team chanpionship between these two great pairs

Alex Fuller: today we will accompany the first defense of the title Hadcore the little bear and be against Blaze Andrews.

Mike The'Donnell: I'll be surprised if Little Bear win, the Blaze Andrews come with everything and a little more

Alex Fuller: all this and much more You acompanhara here in the Slam Dunk

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:00 am