Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

A meeting with Kara

Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

A meeting with Kara Empty A meeting with Kara

Post by Blaze Andrews Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:16 am

---------------------------------

A meeting with Kara Gm_s_o10

The camera fades in from black to Kara Morgan's office, where the general manager is at her desk, speaking to someone on her phone.

A meeting with Kara Kara_m10

Kara Morgan: You still haven't found Flash Player yet? it's been weeks since Heisinger pulled him away, and you're telling me he's still MIA?!...Well listen here, Otto, either you get your stooges to stop getting beat up and get some work done, or I'm cutting your pay for the money FLASH SHOULD'VE DRAWN FOR ME BY NOW!

Suddenly, Davis comes running through the door, proceeding to shut it quickly and place his back against it.

A meeting with Kara Davis10

Davis: MA'AM, CODE TEAL!

Kara Morgan: I'll call you later, Otto.

Davis: CODE TEAL, CODE TEAL!

I don't get your codes, you mall rent-a-cop.

Davis: IT MEANS INCOMING ANGRY TALENT, also, hurtful!

Davis continues to try to catch his breath, but the door is subsequently kicked down by Blaze Andrews, landing on Davis in the process. Andrews casually steps over the door (and Davis) into Morgan's office.

A meeting with Kara Andrew10

Blaze Andrews: WHAT the absolute hell were you thinking when you decided I should be in a handicap match tonight? It's ridiculous, I don't even get to know who his partner is gonna be, and I see no reason why this match was made at all!

Kara Morgan: Well, Eagle Hatori was in a handicap match last week.

Blaze Andrews: Except it was supposed to be a tag match, and Randy just noshowed, so why am I being punished for what he did while he's in the main event for the Academy Championship, huh?

Kara Morgan: Because you still went on with the match, knowing it wasn't fair, and because Randy still has his rematch clause, and unless you do the match, you can kiss yours goodbye.

Andrews pouts like a child hearing this, and once again steps over the door to leave.

Davis: Call...Dr. Jenkins...

The scene fades to black.

-----------
    -----
    ---------------

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:19 pm