Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Son of a... KARA!

Eagle Hatori
    Eagle Hatori
    Jobber
    Jobber

Son of a... KARA! Empty Son of a... KARA!

Post by Eagle Hatori Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:56 am

OOC: To be placed before match.

Son of a... KARA! Gm_s_o10

Suddenly the titantron comes on and upon the screen is the GM's Office currently occupied by Kara and Nightmare at the moment. They appear to be in a heated conversation.

Son of a... KARA! Kara_m10

Kara: Look, you need to calm down. Yes, you won the match, but you didn't actually get the pinfall. So you are fortunate enough to be getting a chance for a title shot still at all.

Nightmare's face is clearly filled with anger as he glares at Kara who seems rather calm and collected.

Son of a... KARA! Nightm11

Nightmare: Only reason I ain't got a one on one match fo' dat Vainglory Title is cuz that so-called hack writer got involved in my match in da first place. Feel me?

Kara looks a little bit frustrated as Nightmare finishes speaking, but still asserting her power as General Manager without hesitation.

Kara: To be fair, you demanded the match if you successfully accomplished your self-set goal. Second, I don't have to give you a match at all, of any kind. Personally, I am not all that fond of you. I have my suspicions about you. Furthermore, you are an absolute reputation ruiner with the way you tend to speak and conduct yourself out in the parking lot. Whatever you do on your personal time is your business. But when on UMW's property, or on my clock, you shouldn't be engaging in activities that are frowned upon by law enforcement.

Nightmare clenches a fist and starts to raise it, but his face breaks into an odd angry smirk as if somehow pleased by Kara's criticism of him.

Nightmare: Don't get it twisted {CENSORED}! You don't employee me. I employee UMW. I'm here merely ta make dough 'n get {CENSORED} ta take back ta my crib. I'm the one doin' you a favor, ya dig? So ya kno' wat? I'll take the match, even tho' ya kno' I don't work well with others. When I win, don't be surprised if some of da competition gets placed in da hospital. In fact, bet on it.

Kara gives Nightmare a large grin with a piercing stare.

Kara: And I can only hope that you lose. And if not, that someone feels the same way and that it's directed at you. Now I do believe that concludes our business, so get out of my office, NOW.

Nightmare shrugs his shoulders his face an odd mixture of content and angry.

Nightmare: Nah, ya got dat wrong. This convo is done hun, but our bizness is far from concluded, bet.

Nightmare walks out of Kara's office and slams the door shut behind himself, not the slightest bit concerned with how Kara might take it. The camera fades out to black and the titantron turns off.

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Son of a... KARA! Empty Re: Son of a... KARA!

Post by DORADO Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:46 am

RP uploaded

Great RP :3

------------------------------------

Son of a... KARA! Gm_s_o10

Suddenly the titantron comes on and upon the screen is the GM's Office currently occupied by Kara and Nightmare at the moment. They appear to be in a heated conversation.

Son of a... KARA! Kara_m10

Kara: Look, you need to calm down. Yes, you won the match, but you didn't actually get the pinfall. So you are fortunate enough to be getting a chance for a title shot still at all.

Nightmare's face is clearly filled with anger as he glares at Kara who seems rather calm and collected.

Son of a... KARA! Nightm11

Nightmare: Only reason I ain't got a one on one match fo' dat Vainglory Title is cuz that so-called hack writer got involved in my match in da first place. Feel me?

Kara looks a little bit frustrated as Nightmare finishes speaking, but still asserting her power as General Manager without hesitation.

Kara: To be fair, you demanded the match if you successfully accomplished your self-set goal. Second, I don't have to give you a match at all, of any kind. Personally, I am not all that fond of you. I have my suspicions about you. Furthermore, you are an absolute reputation ruiner with the way you tend to speak and conduct yourself out in the parking lot. Whatever you do on your personal time is your business. But when on UMW's property, or on my clock, you shouldn't be engaging in activities that are frowned upon by law enforcement.

Nightmare clenches a fist and starts to raise it, but his face breaks into an odd angry smirk as if somehow pleased by Kara's criticism of him.

Nightmare: Don't get it twisted {CENSORED}! You don't employee me. I employee UMW. I'm here merely ta make dough 'n get {CENSORED} ta take back ta my crib. I'm the one doin' you a favor, ya dig? So ya kno' wat? I'll take the match, even tho' ya kno' I don't work well with others. When I win, don't be surprised if some of da competition gets placed in da hospital. In fact, bet on it.

Kara gives Nightmare a large grin with a piercing stare.

Kara: And I can only hope that you lose. And if not, that someone feels the same way and that it's directed at you. Now I do believe that concludes our business, so get out of my office, NOW.

Nightmare shrugs his shoulders his face an odd mixture of content and angry.

Nightmare: Nah, ya got dat wrong. This convo is done hun, but our bizness is far from concluded, bet.

Nightmare walks out of Kara's office and slams the door shut behind himself, not the slightest bit concerned with how Kara might take it. The camera fades out to black and the titantron turns off.

--------------------------
    -------------

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:33 pm