Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Paladin's Interview

Lord Heisinger
    Lord Heisinger
    Jobber
    Jobber

Paladin's Interview Empty Paladin's Interview

Post by Lord Heisinger Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:06 pm

Interviewer: I am here to interview the World Champion, Lord Heisinger. Lord Heisinger, my first question is, LM says she wants the title again, what are your thoughts on that?

Lord Heisinger: LM has had her shot, now she has to get to the back of the line. There is no doubt, we will meet again for another epic showdown. In the meantime, I have all these monsters to deal with.

Interviewer: Coulrophobie pinned you in a triple threat match last week and now you face him in a one on one match this week. How are you going to handle his momentum?

Lord Heisinger: Well, if you recall he took advantage of LM at the end and did not do the work to get the pin. Which reminds me, if I hear I am in another threat threat or tag match, I am going to have to talk to our lovely GM again. As far as Coulrophobie goes, I beat him last season and I will beat him this season. He just made himself, the "Monster Of The Week"(crowd says monster of the week at the same time.)

Interviewer: Well, it seems you are ready for Coulrophie.

Lord Heisinger: Yes, I am ready. A Paladin is always ready for anything and everything. But is Coulrophie, "ready for the heavens"(crowd says ready for the heavens at the same time.)

(Lord Heisinger walks away and fade to black)

(match should be nothing special. just a normal one on one non title match. You can end it with any of my finishers.)
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Paladin's Interview Empty Re: Paladin's Interview

Post by Blaze Andrews Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:46 pm

(OOC: Non title One Fall, got it!)

---------------------------------

Paladin's Interview Backst10

The camera fades to Caroline Holmes beside the World Heavyweight Champion, Lord Heisinger backstage.

Paladin's Interview Caroli10

Caroline Holmes: I am here to interview the World Champion, Lord Heisinger. Lord Heisinger, my first question is, LM says she wants the title again, what are your thoughts on that?

Paladin's Interview Paladi11

Lord Heisinger: LM has had her shot, now she has to get to the back of the line. There is no doubt, we will meet again for another epic showdown. In the meantime, I have all these monsters to deal with.

Caroline Holmes: Coulrophobie pinned you in a triple threat match last week and now you face him in a One on One Match this week. How are you going to handle his momentum?

Lord Heisinger: Well, if you recall he took advantage of LM at the end and did not do the work to get the pin. Which reminds me, if I hear I am in another threat threat or tag match, I am going to have to talk to our lovely GM again. As far as Coulrophobie goes, I beat him last season and I will beat him this season. He just made himself, the "Monster Of The Week" (the crowd says monster of the week at the same time).

Caroline Holmes: Well, it seems you are ready for Coulrophie.

Lord Heisinger: Yes, I am ready. A Paladin is always ready for anything and everything. But is Coulrophie, "ready for the heavens" (the crowd says ready for the heavens at the same time).

Lord Heisinger walks away and fade to black.

-----------------------
    --------
    ------

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:02 am