Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Now it's Randy's time (part 2)

Kuro
    Kuro
    Jobber
    Jobber

Now it's Randy's time (part 2) Empty Now it's Randy's time (part 2)

Post by Kuro Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:54 pm

Now it's Randy's time (part 2) Parkin10

The camera shows Kuro sitting in Dorado's chair, Kuro is wearing a completely black shirt, white pants and black shoes with white.

Now it's Randy's time (part 2) Kuro210

Kuro: This chair is crap, Dorado is really crazy, he could buy a really good chair, I regretted having stolen that crap, I could have found something better in the trash, that crap is really bad, never I'll steal anything from Dorado, tomorrow I'll complain I'll complain directly to him.

An employee arrives behind Kuro and pushes him closer to the camera, but Kuro is almost knocked to the ground.

Kuro: You could have done it more gently, you did not have to be so gross with me.

Employee: Next time I'll knock you down, if you complain a lot I'll knock you down now, on second thought I'll throw you off a very high ladder.

Kuro: Sorry, I will not complain any more.

The image turns gray

Kuro: Remove this when you're editing.

The image returns to normal.

Kuro: As you've seen earlier, I and Randy Walker are still friends, so I will not have to kneel and ask for forgiveness.

Sound of applause

Kuro: But that does not mean I will not be in the ring.

Sound of boos

Kuro: I'm just joking, you can relax, I'm not going to show up in the ring today, at least it's not my intention.

Sound of applause

Kuro: Actually I'm just here to announce that ....

Randy Walker quickly appears behind Kuro

Now it's Randy's time (part 2) Randy_10

Randy Walker: It will not interfere with my fight against Blaze Andrews, and to make sure he's not going to do anything I'll Chains he on this chair.

Kuro gets up from his chair and turns to Randy.

Kuro: You go do what?

Randy Walker: I'll Chains you in this chair, so everyone is sure you will not interfere with my fight.

Kuro: I can just get out of the arena, I do not have to be chained.

Randy Walker: Just getting out of the arena is not enough to ensure you will not interfere.

Kuro: I'm sorry, but I'm not going to let you Chains me in this chair, I refuse to sit in that cheap, lousy crap any longer.

Kuro quickly approaches Randy Walker and pushes him with enough force, causing Randy to fall to the ground, soon after Kuro begins to run.

Randy Walker: You really are dumb.

Two men dressed as clowns appear in front of Kuro, one of them is holding a baseball bat and the other a crowbar.

Kuro: This will not stop me.

Randy Walker Rises From Ground.

Randy Walker: I know that.

Kuro continues to run quickly towards the clowns, but is surprised by a third clown, this clown hits him with a sledge hammer on his stomach, Kuro falls to the ground and kneels

Kuro: That's still not enough.

Randy Walker: Destroy him.

The clowns approach Kuro and attack him until he faints.

Randy Walker: I do not want him to get out of here until the end of my fight.

Randy Walker approaches the camera

Randy Walker: Blaze-boy, you managed to beat Kuro, but you're not going to be able to beat me, it's preparing to be destroyed, because I will not give you that victory if you do not make the effort to deserve it.

Randy Walker pulls the chair where Kuro is trapped

Randy Walker: Look at him, I'm not like him, I'm not going to let you win just by being part of the new generation of fighters, I'm not going to let you win just because you have good potential, if you want to beat me, give it your all and maybe it's still not enough.

Randy hits Kuro's face

Randy Walker: This guy was nice to you, he let you win without you deserving, I will not be like him, I will not be a nice guy, I will not be nice, I will not let you win, and I will not I'm going to let you brag about defeating my partner.

Kuro opens his eyes and starts laughing, but Randy Walker puts a cloth in the mouth of Kuro.

Randy Walker: Spare your energy my friend, rest a little, sleep a little, dream a little, think a little, after my fight is over I'll come and get you.

Fades Black

The image changes to the dressing room

Now it's Randy's time (part 2) Dressi10

Kuro: Where is my thank you?

Randy Walker: I will not thank you.

Kuro: You should, if I had let this video be shown on the day of your fight, you would have suffered much more.

Randy Walker: That may even be true, but you should have gone to help me in that fight.

Kuro: You said you did not want help.

Randy Walker: Since when do you just do what others ask? As far as I know, you only do what you want to do.

Kuro: That's true, but I wanted you to pay yourself for your arrogance.

Randy Walker: Were you satisfied? Now I'm injured, you like it.

Kuro: You're my friend, I do not like to see you hurt.

Randy Walker: What a good friend you are.

Kuro: I'm sure I'm better than you.

Randy Walker: So let's fight today, prove that you speak the truth.

Kuro: You can not do that.

Randy Walker: Why not?

Kuro: Today I'm going to fight the Jack of Blades.

Randy Walker: So good luck in this fight, of your best and win that asshole.

Kuro: You can leave it with me.

Fades black.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:23 pm