Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Post Main Event Attack (Meant for end of show)

Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Post Main Event Attack (Meant for end of show) Empty Post Main Event Attack (Meant for end of show)

Post by Blaze Andrews Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:33 pm

OOC: I have been granted permission from Eagle to use him here, just a notice.

---------------------------------

"Creatures Come Alive" by Brother Blake begins to play, followed by Blaze Andrews, in a hoodie, making his entrance to the ring. The fans cheer him on with chants.

Post Main Event Attack (Meant for end of show) Alex_f10

Alex Fuller: What's going on here, Andrews already had his match!

Post Main Event Attack (Meant for end of show) Mike_o10

Mike O'Donnell: I don't know but it cannot bode well for the Hardcore Champion.

Andrews approaches the ring, sliding in to confront Eagle Hatori. he puts his right hand into a hoodie pocket, and offers his left for a handshake. Hatori takes a moment to look at the offering, hesitatingly taking it, shaking hands as they share a nod.

After some time, Eagle breaks the handshake, and walks past Andrews to head backstage. Andrews pulls his hand out of his pocket, revealing brass knuckles, and hits Eagle right in the kidney, causing him to bend over in pain. Andrews' cheers quickly turn to boos as he unloads kicks and stomps to the Hardcore Champion. "The Real B. A." then rolls out of the ring to locate a steel chair, climbing back up to the ring intent on using it.

Alex Fuller: What has got into Blaze Andrews?! Eagle Hatori's just been through a match and he comes waltzing down to assault him?

Mike O'Donnell: Why are you asking me, I don't know him. I like this side of Andrews, though, showing Eagle Hatori, and all of UMW for that matter, what he's made of.

In the ring, Eagle Hatori has struggled his way back up as Andrews is about to rush him with a chair. Andrews however, meets a big boot to the chair, having it bouncing onto his skull, leaving him down! Hatori drags Andrews onto his knees, going for Hatori's signature Half Lotus Underhook Piledriver!

Andrews just barely wriggles out of the way, back to a standing base and kicks Hatori right between the legs for a Low Blow, leaving him bent over yet again! Andrews takes the steel chair from the ground, propping it and dragging Eagle over to it. Andrews turns Hatori over, putting him into an inverted facelock before lifting him up and twisting him into a stunner, hitting Hatori with a CrossFire, with Hatori's throat hitting the top of the chair!

EAGLE HATORI HAS A CUT!!!

Andrews looks over to the right, and requests a microphone, being passed one by a staff member.

Blaze Andrews: You want a Last Man Standing Match? Done. I can't wait to hurt you all over again.

Andrews goes to a corner, grabbing the Hardcore Championship, and lifting it over a downed Eagle Hatori, gasping for breath after his throat hit the chair as the show comes to a close.

-----------------------
    --------
    ------

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:07 pm