Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Not the way I was meant to be

AnJaChGeWh
    AnJaChGeWh
    LowCard
    LowCard

Not the way I was meant to be Empty Not the way I was meant to be

Post by AnJaChGeWh Wed May 16, 2018 5:27 am

Not the way I was meant to be Ringsi10

Not the way I was meant to be Alex_f10

Well, as we are moving on through the show tonight well have a Segment from our Vainglorious Champion.

Not the way I was meant to be Mike_o10

Oh not another one of these, just wake me up when it's over

As this is said the taitantron starts to malfunction

Urm, I not sure if this is part of the Segment or not

A sharp strike o thunder hits he ring appearing the Belt in the center of it.

Not the way I was meant to be Anjach10

So you all wonder what's going on right now, to be honest about this the evil side can get carried away sometimes, but it's not all bad (as Anjachgewh Slowly Floats from the rafters), I'm here to finished what the Talent Director Dorado started last week, puting me in a match against him and getting us both counted out.

You suck, you suck

Well I know you all suck but I don't shout it for everybody to hear. So as I was saying, I don't want unfinished buisness in my match's from now on, so I had a talk with, Our lovely GM, who can assure me there will be no count outs tonight, Oh and I didn't forget You hit me twice with your Precious Mace last week, Lets see if you can withstand my mighty Dwarven Hammer.

Anjach Pulls the belt up from the ground saying Once this is all over maybe I'll reopen my Open Challenge for this belt, It is my Job to make this Title presigious again.

The titantron fizzles back to working order but when the camera pan back to the ring Anjach is nowhere to be seen.[/size]
    Randy Walker
    Randy Walker
    Admin

Not the way I was meant to be Empty Re: Not the way I was meant to be

Post by Randy Walker Thu May 17, 2018 2:45 pm

Not the way I was meant to be Ringsi10

Not the way I was meant to be Alex_f10

Well, as we are moving on through the show tonight well have a Segment from our Vainglorious Champion.

Not the way I was meant to be Mike_o10

Oh not another one of these, just wake me up when it's over

As this is said the taitantron starts to malfunction

Urm, I not sure if this is part of the Segment or not

A sharp strike o thunder hits he ring appearing the Belt in the center of it.

Not the way I was meant to be Anjach10

So you all wonder what's going on right now, to be honest about this the evil side can get carried away sometimes, but it's not all bad (as Anjachgewh Slowly Floats from the rafters), I'm here to finished what the Talent Director Dorado started last week, puting me in a match against him and getting us both counted out.

You suck, you suck

Well I know you all suck but I don't shout it for everybody to hear. So as I was saying, I don't want unfinished buisness in my match's from now on, so I had a talk with, Our lovely GM, who can assure me there will be no count outs tonight, Oh and I didn't forget You hit me twice with your Precious Mace last week, Lets see if you can withstand my mighty Dwarven Hammer.

Anjach Pulls the belt up from the ground saying Once this is all over maybe I'll reopen my Open Challenge for this belt, It is my Job to make this Title presigious again.

The titantron fizzles back to working order but when the camera pan back to the ring Anjach is nowhere to be seen.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:22 pm