Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Beginning or end? You decide

Kuro
    Kuro
    Jobber
    Jobber

Beginning or end? You decide Empty Beginning or end? You decide

Post by Kuro Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:28 pm

The lights reduce their brightness, the place is in the perfect twilight

Crowd 15%: Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro!
    Crowd 65%: Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks!

A spotlight turns on and shows Kuro, he is wearing a black leather jacket with the black shirt underneath, your combat jeans and black shoes

Beginning or end? You decide Kuro210

Kuro bows down and an employee hands him a microphone

Beginning or end? You decide Alex_f10

Alex Fuller: Oh my God, who would have thought Kuro would be at this show.

Beginning or end? You decide Mike_o10

Mike O'Donnell: This is not a good surprise, we can clearly see the crowd is agreeing with me.

Kuro starts walking toward the ring, some people try to touch in the Superstar, Kuro goes through these people and touches the hand of each one of them, he puts his hand in the pocket of his jacket, pulls out a necklace from inside and hands it over to a child in the crowd.

Alex Fuller: He is a great man, even though he is much booed by the crowd, he does not get nervous, he is not intimidated and he can still be extremely kind to his fans.

Mike O'Donnell: He just wants to be applauded by the people.

Kuro stops moving, looks at the ring and speaks some indecipherable words, he begins to walk around the ring and continues to touch people's hands.

Mike O'Donnell: Look at this, this man is scared to get in the ring, this can only be a joke.

Alex Fuller: This man has faced death several times and has not felt fear, he would not be afraid of something so small.

Kuro stops walking again and enters in the ring.

Beginning or end? You decide Ringsi10

Crowd 23%: Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro! Let's go Kuro!
    Crowd 65%: Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks! Kuro sucks!

Kuro: As you can see I'm back in the ring, today I came here to talk to you about what is important, today is the day everything will be decided, today important decisions will be made, you will be responsible for making these decisions, exactly you who watch UMW shows. Now you must be wondering, "What is this asshole talking about?", I'll explain everything to you, today I'm going to fight, after this fight a poll will be made in my social networks, in this poll you can choose my future in this company, basically you will choose whether I keep fighting or if I will leave this company.  UMW fans did you like this idea?

Crowd 68%: YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
    Crowd 10%: You are crazy!

Kuro: Do you think I'm crazy? NO NO NO, I'm not crazy, I am just a righteous person, I am a great defender of democracy in the world and this has never been a secret, So, if I am a proponent of democracy, why would I let the majority make that decision?  Why would I impose my image on you if nobody wants to see me around here? I believe this is a topic that should be voted on by all of us. Do you agree that doing this poll is the right thing?

Crowd 83%: YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Alex Fuller: I was thinking he was going crazy but look at this, he's making almost 100% of the crowd start supporting him, he really is an incredible man.

Mike O'Donnell: People are only supporting this guy because this is the perfect opportunity to get him out of this company, this is the truth, accepted or not.

Kuro: To be honest, I'm not confident that I'm going to win, in fact I don't know who I'm going to fight against, I don't know how many enemies are going to be, I don't  know what kind of combat I'm going to do... I can only say that I will fight with all my strength left over. Today for me it's almost an "all or nothing", it's almost a "life or death fight", it does not scare me at all, the same goes for my opponent, I'm not afraid of him, I'm a man without fear.

Crowd 35%: YOU ARE BADASS!!!

Kuro: Please, when you are watching my fight, try to make the most of what you can, leave in your beautiful open hearts so that you can feel all the emotions of each movement, do this and you will have a lot more fun than you can Imagine, there will be so many emotions that you can not describe what you are feeling.

The lights start to blink frantically, Kuro leaves the ring, takes a blackout and when the lights come back Kuro disappears

Alex Fuller: I'm expecting a great fight today, I'm sure Kuro will get all the fans support after the fight.

Mike O'Donnell: I would not have so many expectations, he is already old and injured, you can not imagine him doing a great fight.

Alex Fuller: He is old this is true, but you should not doubt Adrian's physical ability, if you had seen his latest training videos, you would see that he is in very good physical condition.

Mike O'Donnell: we'll only know the truth when he's fighting.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:29 pm