Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

The beginning of the road

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

The beginning of the road Empty The beginning of the road

Post by DORADO Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:34 pm

----------------------------

The beginning of the road Dorado11

The Titantron lights up, showing DORADO at his office with Kaia.

The beginning of the road Dorado10
    The beginning of the road Kaia10

DORADO: It took a lot of time but I finally finished the schedule of the road to the PPV.

Kaia: There are some spaces that must be filled, like the opponent of Ody Vandoom, it is the first match of tonight.

DORADO: Negan needs to be prepared to the next step of the Tag Team tounament, so he is gonna be involved in that match.

Kaia: Don't you think that he needs to rest a little? You both are doing great things and energy is needed to continue doing it.

DORADO: There are a lot of ways to recover energy before the next step, we have to focus in the road to the next PPV.

Kaia: I hope the Hardcore champion can give us a good match at the PPV, but there isn't a Nº 1 contender yet.

DORADO: He has a non-title match tonight against Juan Elenes, If Juan Elenes win, he will face the Hardcore champion Little Bear at the PPV.

Kaia: It's a good opportunity to him, just like the opportunity that Stordyr and Master king have tonight.

DORADO: A 4-man battle royal may give us a surprise, they both are just the half amount of wrestlers in the ring I have others wrestler in min...

DORADO stops when interrupted.

The beginning of the road Smith10

Smith: Boss, Tiberius is wants to talk with you, I told him to wait but he insist to enter the office.

DORADO: Don't worry Smith, just tell him to come in.

Kaia: Leader, there are a lot of things to do, a meet with one of the Academy wrestlers can wait.

Smith opens the door to let Tiberius enter the office.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/19/64/51/59/tiberi10.jpg

Tiberius: It has been a lot of time since I came to your office, but I had to come again.

Tiberius approaches to the desk.

DORADO: So... what can I do for you?

Tiberius: I heard that there is place in the Qualifying match and I'm your best option to fill it.   

Kaia: This is so funny, a loser asking for an opportunity.

Tiberius: I'm not talking with you, but the way, who do you thing you are to call me loser?   

Kaia: Don't you remember your last match? You lost against a new wrestler, also you couldn't block any of his moves.

DORADO: Enough! Kaia please, nobody is perfect, he just had a bad night, I'm not giving him an opportunity, he already won the chance to be there, he is one of the wrestlers who where with us since the beginning of UMW.

Tiberius: Thanks DORADO, I'm not gonna disappoint you, I'm gonna show all the UMW fans why I came to the Academy.   

Kaia: Don't feel bad about what I'm going to say, but you must know that there are three other wrestlers who are looking for a victory.

DORADO: I'm agree with Kaia, but don't worry Tiberius I just want to see a what you can do.

DORADO stands up, while Kaia and Negan leave the office.

Fades to black.

----------
    -----------------