Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

The Devils Number

AnJaChGeWh
    AnJaChGeWh
    LowCard
    LowCard

The Devils Number Empty The Devils Number

Post by AnJaChGeWh Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:39 pm

The lights in the arena go out withh the titantron flashing on and off.

Well it seems I can't, get away from my opponent here tonight.  I once made the procremation of a open challenge before to the higher ups, and I got a Bat to the face, hindering my title defence before, now he comes back with he's new puppet master, I wantto see him as a wrestler i really do, but while he's Dorado's lackey I can't seem to do so.

Anjachgewh turns towards the backsatge area, I want you 1 on 1, No tricks, no weapons, just a simple one on one match between 2 good wrestlers. Screw it if you win I'll give you a title match, and you'll get to choose the stipulation of that match, and I want to make it clear You'll get that oppourtunity not Dorado or anyone of your choosing.

The titantron begins to emit sound but no picture.

"You seem so sure of yourself, but will you walk the walk or are you just all talk"

The titantron then shows a picture of Anjachegwh on a notice board

"You'll know the stip once it happens", as the board is smashed in by Lucille.

The screen turns to black as the camera pans around towards the ring as Anjachgewh is nowhere in sight.
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

The Devils Number Empty Re: The Devils Number

Post by Blaze Andrews Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:43 pm

---------------------------------

The lights in the arena go out with the titantron flashing on and off.

Ajachgewh: Well it seems I can't, get away from my opponent here tonight.  I once made the proclamation of a open challenge before to the higher ups, and I got a bat to the face, hindering my title defence before, now he comes back with he's new puppet master, I want to see him as a wrestler, I really do, but while he's Dorado's lackey I can't seem to do so.

(Anjachgewh turns towards the backstage area) Anjachgewh: I want you one on one, no tricks, no weapons, just a simple one on one match between two good wrestlers. Screw it if you win I'll give you a title match, and you'll get to choose the stipulation of that match, and I want to make it clear you'll get that opportunity, not Dorado or anyone of your choosing.

The titantron begins to emit sound but no picture.

The Devils Number Negan10

Negan: You seem so sure of yourself, but will you walk the walk or are you just all talk?

The titantron then shows a picture of Anjachgewh on a notice board.

Negan: You'll know the stip once it happens. (As the board is smashed in by Lucille.)

The screen turns to black as the camera pans around towards the ring as Anjachgewh is nowhere in sight.

-----------------------
    --------
    ------

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:51 pm