Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

Act 18 : Lord Voldemort and Nagini....friends for the life

Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    LowCard
    LowCard

Act 18 : Lord Voldemort and Nagini....friends for the life Empty Act 18 : Lord Voldemort and Nagini....friends for the life

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:14 pm

Alex :"And now the Evil moment"
    Mike :"Holy Lord! You seem so addict!"
    Alex :"I am not addict, it's you to be blind!"
    Mike :"What you mean?....I cant follow you"
    Alex :"Look at our many young fans! They get crazy when he appears....and when he fights! He is a show....he is a star, inside and out of the ring"
    Mike :"To be honest, i cant deny this but i can surely arguing about what he represents"
    Alex :"Now it's me cant follow you....explain please"
    Mike :"He is the most rude and evil guy ever! How could a guy like that be an idol for our many fans?"
    Alex :"The DarkLord just gives them a chanche.....give them a way...in an Evil world you need be evil if you wanna prevail....in my humble opinion"
    Mike :"What has he done at your brains?"
    Alex :"He is Magic....and he coming"

While the unforgettable entrance music by Voldemort is playing, he appears from the background..he doesnt suit his usual clothes....Voldemort suits like the Death, with his long black tunic and included his scythe in the hands.....on the neck, he keeping his big python Nagini.  
    Not mention about the reaction by his many fans...they seem appreciate this and celebrate him like always....a guy tries to touch him, but Nagini bites him on the hand!

Alex :"Baw Gawd!! Have you seen?"
    Mike :"Wow! I wonder how he can keep that snake on his neck"
    Alex :"Evil and scary....like his owner" replies laughing
    Mike :"Voldemort isnt surely boring"
    Alex :"Not at all!"

Now Voldemort goes up on the ring...he puts his scynthe near his turnbuckle , and after showing it to the public sits there also the python Nagini....the fans are all for him and start the big chorus "Evil Coming"

Alex :"Looks like this evening Voldemort has gotten one fan more....his python!"
    Mike :"I wonder if it payed the ticket by the way" replies smiling
    Alex :"We should ask Eric to investigate about....isnt it?!"
    Mike :"Ah Ah Ah...off course!"
    Alex :"Now match can start! Have fun all!"
    Blaze Andrews
    Blaze Andrews
    Admin

Act 18 : Lord Voldemort and Nagini....friends for the life Empty Re: Act 18 : Lord Voldemort and Nagini....friends for the life

Post by Blaze Andrews Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:56 pm

---------------------------------

Act 18 : Lord Voldemort and Nagini....friends for the life Ringsi10

Act 18 : Lord Voldemort and Nagini....friends for the life Alex_f10

Alex Fuller: And now the Evil moment.

Act 18 : Lord Voldemort and Nagini....friends for the life Mike_o10

Mike O'Donnell: Holy Lord! You seem so addict!

Alex Fuller: I am not addict, it's you to be blind!

Mike O'Donnell: What you mean?....I cant follow you.

Alex Fuller: Look at our many young fans! They get crazy when he appears....and when he fights! He is a show....he is a star, inside and out of the ring.

Mike O'Donnell: To be honest, i cant deny this but i can surely arguing about what he represents.

Alex Fuller: Now it's me cant follow you....explain please.

Mike O'Donnell: He is the most rude and evil guy ever! How could a guy like that be an idol for our many fans?

Alex Fuller: The Dark Lord just gives them a chance.....give them a way...in an Evil world you need be evil if you wanna prevail....in my humble opinion.

Mike O'Donnell: What has he done at your brains?

Alex Fuller: He is Magic....and he coming.

While the unforgettable entrance music by Voldemort is playing, he appears from the background..he doesnt suit his usual clothes....Voldemort suits like the Death, with his long black tunic and included his scythe in the hands.....on the neck, he keeping his big python Nagini.  
    Not mention about the reaction by his many fans...they seem appreciate this and celebrate him like always....a guy tries to touch him, but Nagini bites him on the hand!

Alex Fuller: Baw Gawd!! Have you seen?

Mike O'Donnell: Wow! I wonder how he can keep that snake on his neck

Alex Fuller: Evil and scary....like his owner (replies laughing)

Mike O'Donnell: Voldemort isn't surely boring

Alex Fuller: Not at all!

Now Voldemort goes up on the ring...he puts his scythe near his turnbuckle , and after showing it to the public sits there also the python Nagini....the fans are all for him and start the big chorus "Evil Coming"

Alex Fuller: Looks like this evening Voldemort has gotten one fan more....his python!

Mike O'Donnell:I wonder if it payed the ticket by the way (replies smiling)

Alex Fuller: We should ask Eric to investigate about....isn't it?!

Mike O'Donnell: Ah Ah Ah...off course!

Alex Fuller: Now match can start! Have fun all!

-----------------------
    --------
    ------

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:36 pm