Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

2 posters

the dragon came to UMW

glitter arty

the dragon came to UMW Empty the dragon came to UMW

Post by glitter arty Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:41 pm

Glitter arty runs to down the ramp as he runs he see a blacked haired and blue eyed kid glitter arty stops and gives the kid the wristband and continues running and jumps over the top rope

Glitter arty: Guess who came with UMW?

the fans start to chant glitter arty

Glitter arty yep I joined UMW and that first think is the dragon's rules this is one of them i'm not doing this for fun and not for money i'm here for support I came to see little children in hospitals

Glitter arty: Rule number 2 I'll be there like giving something to charity and vistining the elderlys and doing autographs

Glitter arty: Rule number 3 and the most imporatant of all dont try this anywhere i dont want to get the company sued it will be your fault not mine so remeber the 3 rules

Glitter arty: so lets revise them shell we ok rule number 1 i didnt come for money or just to have fun rule 2 I'll be giving money to charity Rule number 3 dont try this at home

Well I have to be preapered for a match if I have one well we see later

The screen fades black

Randy Walker
    Randy Walker
    Admin

the dragon came to UMW Empty Re: the dragon came to UMW

Post by Randy Walker Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:36 pm

the dragon came to UMW Ringsi10

Glitter arty runs to down the ramp as he runs he see a blacked haired and blue eyed kid glitter arty stops and gives the kid the wristband and continues running and jumps over the top rope

Glitter arty: Guess who came with UMW?

the fans start to chant glitter arty

Glitter arty: yep I joined UMW and that first think is the dragon's rules this is one of them i'm not doing this for fun and not for money i'm here for support I came to see little children in hospitals

Glitter arty: Rule number 2 I'll be there like giving something to charity and vistining the elderlys and doing autographs

Glitter arty: Rule number 3 and the most imporatant of all dont try this anywhere i dont want to get the company sued it will be your fault not mine so remeber the 3 rules

Glitter arty: so lets revise them shell we ok rule number 1 i didnt come for money or just to have fun rule 2 I'll be giving money to charity Rule number 3 dont try this at home

Well I have to be preapered for a match if I have one well we see later

The screen fades black

the dragon came to UMW Q7yMp3q

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:29 am