Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Bear Brandishes a New Weapon.

Bear
    Bear
    Jobber
    Jobber

Bear Brandishes a New Weapon. Empty Bear Brandishes a New Weapon.

Post by Bear Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:23 pm

Bear Brandishes a New Weapon. Outsid10

Outside of the Staples Center, crowds of late UMW fans still filling seats swarm to the entrance, hoping to fill in the last remaining seats.

Bear Brandishes a New Weapon. Alex_f10Bear Brandishes a New Weapon. Mike_o10

Alex Fuller : Looks like the crowd is trying their best to make it to the show tonight as we take a view of the Staples Center just out side of Los Angeles.

Mike O'Donnell : Still? Where were these people at before the show started? Tardy! All of them! Ksh!

Alex Fuller : Well Mike, most people still have to work for a living, regardless of how late they get off. Ksh!

Mike O'Donnell : Work? This is LA! Everyone's off trying to get into a movie, or are practicing on..Ahem...their adult skills to get on film. Ksh! The only people who actually work in this city are from out of town!

Alex Fuller : Inappropriateness, and question's about Michael's off time aside, Ksh! It's still a beautiful afternoon here at the Staples Center.

Mike O'Donnell : Yeah, perfect for sitting back, relaxing, and KSH! ...WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SEE WHERE THAT SOUND IS COMING FROM? I'M TRYING TO ANNOUNCE A SHOW HERE!

The camera turns from side to side, looking for some kind of aid in finding the source of the noise. KSH! The cameraman turns around a full 180 and slowly heads towards an alleyway behind the street they were filming from.

Mike O'Donnell : NOT YOU, YOU STUPID KSSSSHH!

The sound was louder than before as the cameraman believes he's walking towards the sound. KSH! As the camera draws closer, the sound becomes more audible. It's the sound of glass breaking in the distance. KSH! Again the glass breaks.  

Alex Fuller : It appears that our camera crew may have located the source of the disturbance.

The camera draws closer to the corner during the brief moment of silence. KSH!! Glass breaks again in the distance.

Mike O'Donnell : Hey! Get back over here! This is LA! You don't check alleyways around here!

The camera turns the corner, and off to the distance, a man with an unusually large head can be seen bent over. As the unusual man begins to rise, the camera zooms in closer, and begins to focus.

Bear Brandishes a New Weapon. Bear10

Alex Fuller : It's Little Bear!

Mike O'Donnell : Of course it is! Only Little Bear would have enough of a furry fetish to wear such a ridiculous mask outside of the ring!

Alex Fuller : What the hell is a furry fet...

Mike O'Donnell : Now's not the time, Alex!

Little Bear rises back up, and cocks back his right arm. His hand is holding what appears to be a two foot long black stick. As he swings the stick forward, however, the stick appears to be connected to the middle of a lengthy rope. KSH! The ends of the rope make contact with the wall standing infront of Bear, making a crashing sound, as if glass was breaking.

Alex Fuller : I can't tell what Little Bear is doing!

Mike O'Donnell : Someone call the cops! I think Bear is breaking into people's rooms from the alley!

Little Bear crouches back down, and reaches his hand into a gym bag laid out at his feet.

Alex Fuller : Hold the phone, Alex! Hey Crew, can you zoom in closer to what Bear is holding onto?

The picture bounces up and down for a moment, as if the cameraman was nodding, then zooms in for a closer shot of Little Bear. Little Bear can be seen pulling out two of his signature mason jars out of his bag, but they look empty.

Alex Fuller : That might be the source of glass we're hearing, ladies and gentlemen. It appears Little Bear is busting open his honey jars.

Mike O'Donnell : But that makes no sense, Alex! Why would L.B. break his own jars out in an alley?

Just as the announcers make their assumptions, Little Bear puts the jars down on the ground. He then pulls his hand down one end of the rope, and pats the back of what appears to be the top of the lid of one of Bear's jars. Broken glass can be seen dropping to the ground.

Mike O'Donnell : I think I know what Bear is doing, and if he's doing what I think he's doing, we might have some trouble!

Once Bear cleans off the broken glass off of the jar lid, Little Bear grabs one of the jars from the ground, and twists the jar securely onto the lid attached to the end of the rope. He then cleans the lid off the other end, and secures the second jar onto the other end of the rope.

Mike O'Donnell : OH MY GOD I'M RIGHT! LITTLE BEAR MADE A WEAPON! LITTLE BEAR MADE A WEAPON!

Alex Fuller : THIS CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING! BEAR IS SERIOUS!

Mike O'Donnell : What do we even call it!? It's...It's like one of those medieval flails, except instead of a spiky steel ball chained to a grip, Bear's got two glass jars tied to an even longer stick!

Alex Fuller : Pain, Michael. The only word I can think of using to describe this homemade weapon is Pain. He can break his jars over your back, and replace them. If he doesn't, he can possibly whip his opponents with the rope, and don't forget about the stick itself. We're looking at about two feet of solid wood here, Mike. It might not be as long as a kendo stick, but it's surely thick enough to bash a few heads in.

Mike O'Donnell : Is that even LEGAL!? I mean, hardcore matches are no disqualification, but even then, people refuse to bring anything that could be deemed fatal. It's a sin! It is a wrestling sin!

Alex Fuller : Glass, whips, and sticks have all been used in wrestling many of times, but seeing a combination off all three jerry-rigged together is a nightmare. Only Dorado can stop Little Bear from using this weapon, but in the end, it's not if Dorado can stop Little Bear from using this new weapon, but instead if he should. We'll see if Bear debuts this new weapon of his tonight!

Fades into black

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:13 pm