Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Grand Paladin High Lord

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Grand Paladin High Lord Empty Grand Paladin High Lord

Post by DORADO Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:21 pm

-----------------------------

Grand Paladin High Lord Ringsi10

Suddenly the Titantron Lights up showing the face of Grand Paladin High Lord in the middle.

Grand Paladin High Lord Paladi11

Grand Paladiin High Lord: What are the management staff thinking? Giving Barricade a new chance to face me is like pushing him off a roof of a building, the match will end with one of us injured.

Mike O'Donnell: This guy seems very dangerous to the wrestlers, the management must ask him to stop injuring guys in the roster.

Alex Fuller: Grand Paladin High Lord is just doing his work, to fight against other wrestlers.

Grand Paladiin High Lord: I have a winning streak, nobody can defeat me, I should be in the main even, I'm destroying all the monsters in UMW, so... I deserve a shot to the title, the title that Lady Muscle hold, she says that she is the best monster here.

Mike O'Donnell: He can't be serious, our World Heavyweight Champion, Lady Muscle has her own problems now.

Alex Fuller: If he don't get a victory tonight, her match at the PPV is gonna be a triple threat match.

Grand Paladiin High Lord: It is maybe the last Impact show before the PPV but I will find a way to be in match there, it doesn't matter what I have to do but I am going to be get that chance, you all deserve to watch a decent match and everybody knows that the matches where the management put me in, results in a great match.

Some kids of the public starts chanting his name, suddenly the image in the Titantron is divided in two, showing Jack of Blades in the other side.

Mike O'Donnell: Jack of Blades! I hope he can close Grand Paladin High Lord's mouth.

Alex Fuller: Just wait a little bit Mike, we don't know why he is appearing in the Titantron.

Grand Paladin High Lord Jack10

Jack of Blades: It doesn't matter what are you fighting for, I see a lot of power in your eyes, it means that we can make great things in the future, I joined the Triple Thread match which has Lord Voldemort involved, I know you want to beat all the monster, I'm one of them but i can help you to destroy the evil team before we face ourselves.

The Titantron fades to black.

-----------
    -----------
    -----------

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:49 pm