Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Grand Paladin High Lord

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Grand Paladin High Lord Empty Grand Paladin High Lord

Post by DORADO Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:34 pm

-----------------------------

Grand Paladin High Lord Ringsi10

Suddenly the Titantron Lights up showing the face of Grand Paladin High Lord in the middle.

Grand Paladin High Lord Paladi11

Grand Paladiin High Lord: It's time to show the whole UMW fans that Monsters can be defeated, that here are heroes who give all they can to make justice by his own hands, to protect the weak ones.

Mike O'Donnell: Why is this guy saying all that stupid things, he even wasn't in the Pay Per View Savage Night.

Alex Fuller: Let's give him an opportunity to say what he want for a night, may he surprise us with his plans.

Grand Paladiin High Lord: As you saw,I lost a handicap match, but i injured one of the two monsters who were against me, now I'm here to end the job, Aristobulos, I know you are there in backstage watching this, I hope you are in shape because tonight you will need all your forces to try to do again what you did, but this time you don't have nobody to help you.

Mike O'Donnell: This kid is making the biggest mistake of his live, Aristobulos defeated him once, he can do it again.

Alex Fuller: Didn't you listen to him, it was a Handicap Match, now is one on one, also this time I see something new in Grand Paladin High Lord, he looks very self-confident.

Grand Paladiin High Lord: Everyone will see the beginning of a hero, I'm gonna clean this place, all the monsters here are gonna be beaten, all the kid will have someone to trust, someone to believe in, because it is my dream, if i can do it, everybody can fulfill their dreams, just have to do the right like me, like a hero, maybe now you think that this is a joke but I said all seriously.

Some kids of the public starts chanting his name.

Mike O'Donnell: Come on Alex! are you gonna say that you believe in this guy? he is a weak wrestler.

Alex Fuller: We all need something to believe in, I do, I believe in Gran Paladin High Lord, it seems like a lot of the fas do it too.

The Titantron fades to black.

-----------
    -----------
    -----------

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:57 pm