Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Still in the road to the V

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Still in the road to the V Empty Still in the road to the V

Post by DORADO Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:17 pm

----------------------------

Still in the road to the V Dorado11

The Titantron lights up, showing DORADO at his office.

Someone opens the door.

Still in the road to the V Dorado10

DORADO: I'm glad you come, there is a lot of thing to talk about, i hope we can get this done tonight.

Kaia enters the office.

DORADO: I have been thinking about the moves we performed last week, we still need a lot of train.

Still in the road to the V Kaia10

Kaia: It's important to cover all the posible situations in order to be prepared to everything that can happen.

DORADO: At the beginning of the match I started to attack but he just was there waiting for the opponent.

Kaia: I can understand his way to fight but you left him in the ring with both opponents.

DORADO: I just wanted to see how he works under pressure, he blocked and avoided almost all the moves.

Kaia: That is not enough to stop training, we saw you using all the best moves of the Templars, but they could resist the impact.

DORADO: I know what are you trying to say, but believe me, that is why we had that match, to realize what we can improve.

Kaia: The ceremonial golden mace, the golden prosecution weren't enough to end the match, but he take the advantage of the situation to be the one who get the victory.

DORADO: Don't forget the fact that we are a team and his victories are our victories, also we are starti...

DORADO stops when interrupted.

Still in the road to the V Smith10

Smith: Boss, we finally could bring him to the office.

DORADO: Great, let him enter the office, we have to handle all the tournament stuff before the next round.

Kaia: This is taking too much time, you are not able to decide anything at the moment.

Smith opens the door to let Negan enter the office.

Still in the road to the V Negan10

Negan: Why you made your dogs to call me? this is not what we said our deal was going to be about.

Negan approaches to the desk.

DORADO: I was thinking that you was going to be happy about being invited to visit my office again.

Kaia: I told you that there are other places to go and meet this guy, the Staples Center is big.

Negan: This time I'm agree with Kaia, the lounge bar is the best place to talk about this stuff.   

DORADO: It makes me happy to see the team agreeing with something, even if it is something that goes against what I did.

Kaia: It's too much for me to see my leader avoiding the fact that he was bleeding during the match.

Negan: Uh, she better has to be joking, that's not the way to talk to a "leader", but she got a point there.  

DORADO stands up, while Kaia and Negan leave the office.

Fades to black.

----------
    -----------------