Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federation Universal Martial-Arts Wrestling, from the online game The Wrestling Game.

Opening....

DORADO
    DORADO
    Admin

Opening.... Empty Opening....

Post by DORADO Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:38 pm

DORADO wrote:[col or=#00FFFF]Alex Fuller:

[col or=#666633]Mike O'Donnell:

Code:

[si ze=18]

----------------------

Opening.... Ringsi10

The lights go out in the arena, UMW cameras are showing the inner area of Staples Center when suddenly an explosion surprises the whole audience.

Opening.... 778517890_15036f8bce

Just then a new batch of fireworks begins to shoot off in the ring shooting out of the ring posts.

Opening.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU3K6XhWJgd6zxIFYLi6kwSisABOl9tLHsIdLVldKy9SrErEUK

Once that ends, the lights turn on as fans yell, and wave their signs, some images begin to appear on the Titantron, a melody invades the arena, causing the audience that is present to be excited, while the cameras are aimed at focusing on commentators.

Opening.... Alex_f10

Alex Fuller: Welcome to the last UMW Show before the Pay Per View... Savage Night.

Opening.... Mike_o10

Mike O'Donnell: I can't wait to see the World Heavyweight Championship holding by just one person and not two as we can see now.

Alex Fuller: Well, they both will be fighting each other in the Pay Per View, but tonight Lady Muscle has to face Lord Voldemort and Lenin.

Mike O'Donnell: Those guys already defeated the other Co-World Heavyweight Champion... Anjachgewh, but tonight they have a biggest rock in his road.

Alex Fuller: They have the numbers in their side, also I don't see any chance to leave that match with a victory for Lady Muscle.

Mike O'Donnell: I didn't want to tell you what I know, but this is the opportunity to show you that I get more information than you think.

Alex Fuller: So... what you know? I hope that it can be something about the main event of tonight, the Handicap Match.

Mike O'Donnell: Well... It involve Lord Demon and Lenin, they have been heard by someone who is very dangerous in the ring, Negan said in the Academy that he want they in the Pay Per View, so he and his partner are here watching the show.

Alex Fuller: It doesn't sounds good for Lenin and Voldemort's streak, they are the Tag Team Champions and looking other couple winning matches can be bothering to them.

Mike O'Donnell: Talking about Champions, Anjachgewh have a match too, he is gonna face Xander, he was asking for a match and the Management staff put him against Xander in a One Fall Match.

Alex Fuller: Poor Xander, Anjachgewh may want to show why he is the Co-World Heavyweight Champion and destroy who is in front him.

Mike O'Donnell: Talking about destroying people, after what Grand Paladin High Lord did to our General Manager Kara Morgan, She put him in a Handicap Match.

Alex Fuller: Two Handicap Matches in the same night, it is gonna be interesting to see, of course I'm not agree with what Grand Paladin High Lord did, but I understand his point.

Mike O'Donnell: Do you want to be in a Handicap Match too? because if you still saying that kind of things the Management Staff is gonna put you in one soon.

The camera turn away from the commentators to focus on the Titantron.

---------------

If anyone has an idea, feel free to use the "quote" tool to copy this and add what you want.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:33 pm